CHAPTER 33 [family]

I've been at Jacks for a week now. I haven't heard a single word from my mum but Spencer has messaged me. Not what I wanted to hear but he did. He said he never wanted to see me again because I betrayed his trust and caused a further problem in our family because of Jack, but  I didn't care what he had to say. He couldn't talk with how much shit he put Sydnie through, he doesn't derserve to tell me what to do.

"You ready princess" Jack says breaking me out of thought, "err, yeah" I say, he holds out his hand for me to take. I smile as I take it, we walk out of his room and downstairs. This is our last week of school before the summer. I couldn't be more happy. As we walk into school together the boys happily welcome us over as Molly is talking with Zach, he has his arm around her and they seem happy. "Is there something we're missing" I say as I stare at the two, they smile slighlty and pull away, "no, we're just friends" Molly says, "that's what she thinks" Zach winks at me, I laugh along with Jack. "Watch your mouth Herron" Molly says. I roll my eyes, "can I talk to you quick" Molly asks me, "err, okay" I say as she pulls me aside from the guys. "Zach doesn't know I'm moving to La after this year is done" she says, "what" I say shocked, "Molly you have to tell him, you're going to break his heart" I say to her, "I know, I will, I promise, I just, I think I'm catching feelings, and when I do that, I ruin everything because I get scared" she says.

I understand how shes feeling, "me and Jack are happy, you and Zach can be too, plus you'll come over to visit me sometimes, so youll see Zach then as well, maybe it'll give you more reason to visit, if there's anyone I know that can handle a long distance relationship it's you" I say to her, "you think so" she asks, "you easily make the time to see and talk to me when you're in a La, just talk to Zach" I say, "you're right, but I'm scared, I don't want to get my heart broken" she says, "you won't" I say to her. "I'm not saying anything now, I'll tell him later or something" she says, "okay" I say, "I'm not being the first one to admit feelings though" she says, I laugh, "lets go back" I say to her. We link hands and walk back over the guys who are laughing at Corbyn doing something wierd as usual. "What was that about" Jack whispers to me, "I'll tell you later" I say to him, he nods. "You guys wanna come around mine tonight" Jonah asks, "sure, me and Grace can't stay long though" Jack says, I look at him confused. "You'll see" he says to me, "what about no secrets" I say to him, "this is allowed, trust me" he laughs, "wait Jack are you.." Daniel says as he does some wierd gesture, "I told you guys yesterday" Jack says, "ohhhhh" all the guys say in unison as me and Molly stare at each other confused. "You'll love it" Corbyn says to me, I raise an eyebrow, "will I now" I say, "you will" Daniel smiles.

I look up at Jack who is smiling big. "Christina is calling for me peasants, so goodbye as I go and see my queen" Corbyn says as he marches off, we all laugh at his words as he smiles big. "You know it's not fair that you four get english together and me Jonah and Corbyn are all split up" Daniel says, "well maybe next year it'll change" I say to him, "I hope, I can't deal being in a class with people I don't talk to" Daniel rolls his eyes, I laugh. The bell goes just in time, "speaking of english" Jonah laughs, "ugh" Daniel groans. We all laugh as we part ways. Jack throws his arm around me as we walk to class and Zach and Molly argue quietly. "Why do you guys always argue" Jack asks, "sexual tension my friend, she's practically begging for it" Zach smirks looking at Molly, "I can't stand you when your being cocky so either sort it out or piss off" she says rolling her eyes, "come on trouble, that's just me" Zach says, "shame" she says smiling sarcastically, "you want it bad don't you" Zach says, me and Jack laugh to each other, "that's it, I'm not sitting next to you in english" she says pushing him off of her, "okay I'm sorry" Zach says throwing his arms in defeat, "that's better" Molly smiles. We walk in together and take our, now, normal seats at the back of the class.

The last bell goes for the day and we all meet outside the gates to talk to Jonahs house, that is literally 2 minutes from school. When we get there we all crash in the lounge since Jonahs parents and siblings are out so he has the house to himself. We all sit down and I take my chance to tease Jack. I could have easily sat next to him but of course I wasn't going to do that. I sit on his lap making sure to create a little bit of friction between my ass and his crotch. I smirk to myself when I feel him grow a little beneath me. He grips my waist and pull me back so I'm off his crotch and just laying in his lap. "I was comfortable" I pout, "well unless you want me to fuck you in-front of our friends right now then I guess you stop" he says so only I could hear since everyone else isn't paying attention, "oh I'd love that daddy" I say to him. He tips his head back his eyes close trying to calm himself down. I laugh to myself. "I want a drink" I say quickly getting up and leaving Jack there in a mess. "Jack, you okay bro" Jonah asks, "huh" he says lifting his head up, "yeah I'm cool, just zoned out" Jack says, I laugh as I make my way to Jonahs kitchen.