CHAPTER 32 [no more secrets]

I open my eyes to see I'm tucked away saftely in jacks bed. I shoot up realising where I am and for a second, I forgot why I was here. Then reality hits me hard and I go back to how I was before, a mess. I guess I fell asleep downstairs and Jack brought me up here. I feel like such a bother being here. The door opens and Jack walks in slighlty tip-toeing, he looks up and freezes, "shit, did I wake you up?" he says, "no, don't worry" I say smiling a little. He sits next to me on the bed and pulls me close so my head is resting on his chest, "I feel like such a pain, I'm so sorry for showing up here, I can go to Mollys or something if your mum doesn't want me here" I say to him, he plays with my hair, "don't worry baby girl, my mum says you can stay here as long as you need" he says. I look up at him slighlty confsued, "she did" I ask, "yes, I promise you" he smiles. Before I can lean up to kiss him the door knocks, I look down slighty and I see Jack smile a little. "Come in" he shouts and the door slowly opens, "ah, good you're both awake" his mum smiles as she walks in and sits on the bed, "I was up before her" Jack says, "I'm surprised you don't leave your bed, ever" she says sarcastically pretending to be shocked, I laugh a little. I have a feeling Jacks mum and I are going to get along just fine.

"So, I don't know if Jacks told you but, you can stay here as long as you want, I don't want you to feel like you're a burden because I'm used to girls and Jacks starting to make the house stink" she says and I laugh a little more. "Hey" Jack says and his mum joins me in a laugh. "So as I have been told, your favourite food is pizza" she says, "yes" I say, "so we're having pizza tonight" she says, "oh, you don't have to..." I start, "dont worry, I'm getting us pizza and Jack has already told me that you only have the pizza from that place down the street, I'm hoping you two can be my little helpers and go to pick it up" she says, making me smiles that she seems so okay with me being here, "sure" I say. I look over at Jack who is already smiling down at me. "Okay great" his mum says whilsy standing up and going to walk out the room, she pauses before she walks out. "I just want to let you know anything that happened with your brother and Sydnie doesn't apply to you, and I have put all of that in the past, so has Sydnie" she says, "thank you, and thank you so much for letting me stay here, you didn't have to do that" I say, "my pleasure, with how Jack talks about you, I can tell you make him happy" she says, "mum" Jack moans going a little red, "it's sweet Jack" I say to him smiling.

He rolls his eyes, "listen to your girlfriend Jack" his mum says before closing the door. I go a little red myself, "sorry for her" Jack says going a darker shade of red, "it's fine, she's so sweet" I say, "from what I've told her she seems to really like you already" he says blushing even more than I thought was possible, I smile to myself. "I'm glad she does" I say. Me and Jack lock eyes and we finally get to lean in for a kiss. When we kiss, I smile, I loved being this close to him. Every time we kissed, I had the same butterflies that I did when we first kissed. "Shit, she called you my girlfriend" Jack says as we pull away, we both laugh as we join back in the kiss.

Me and Jack chill for the day watching movies, "what time is it" I ask half way through the movie, "I don't know, check princess" he says, his eyes still glued on the movie. I pull out my phone and check the time, it's 2pm. I've been at Jacks since 11am. "It's 2" I say, he looks down at me with soft eyes, "do you want to talk about it now" he asks, "I think I can manage" I say nodding a little. He nods as we both sit up right. I begin to explain everything to him. Every detail. By the end I let a few tears spill in which Jack wipes them away instantly. "You shouldn't ever have to feel like you're not good enough, and the fact that she called you a drunk is wrong" he sas pulling me in a tight hug, "it scared my mum" I cry, "I get that Spencer had a problem, you are completely fine" he says, "what do you mean" I pull away, "how do you know Spencer had a drinking problem" I ask, he looks down. "Jack" I say getting his attention, "tell me" I say, "Sydnie told me the real story, err, a few weeks ago" he says still not looking at me, "what" I barely get out, "and you didn't tell me" I say trying to stay calm, even though I'm definitely mad. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you would want to hear it" he says, "that is the reason we can't be together, and you kept it from me" I say trying to stay as sane as possible so I don't blow up, "I'm sorry" he pleads, "tell me" I say suddenly, "what" he asks, slightly confused, "everything, no more secrets" I say to him, he nods.