CHAPTER 34 [end of the year]

"You guys ready for tonight" Jonah asks as we walk out the school gates together, "of course, you have no idea" Molly says, "you aren't getting too drunk" Zach says tackling her in a kiss. "Since you two started dated, I've felt so much more lonely" Daniel moans, "well you're just jealous" Zach says, Molly laughs. I roll my eyes at the fact they can't keep away from each other. "Hey you wanna get ready at mine" Molly asks, I look over at Jack. "Can I get my stuff from yours then go hers, we normally get ready together for parties" I say to him, "of course princess" he says pecking my lips. "I'll text you when I leave" I say to her. She smiles. "Ugh, fuck school, I'm so happy it's summer" Jonah says, we all laugh. "Fuck school" we all shout at the same time. We burst into fits of laughter.

When I get to Mollys she texts me to just walk in and to come up to her room. I do just that. I walk into her room and she sits there smiling at her phone on her bed. "Zach said something cute" I ask her raising an eyebrow, "no quite the opposite actually, he's being cocky saying he's gonna get some tonight" she laughs as she locks her phone and sits up to face me. I sit on her bed, "I'm glad you and Zach started dating" I say to her, she blushes a little and rolls her eyes. "Yeah whatever okay" she says. "Okay so tell me, what are you and Jack exactly" she says, "what do you mean" I question raising an eyebrow, "oh come on Grace, you say he's not your boyfriend but he sure acts like one" she says, "we're together, that's all" I say, she wiggles her brows at me whilst smirking, I pick up the nearest cushion to me and throw in her face. She laughs as she holds it in her lap, "don't think I haven't seen them beauties on your neck" she says getting up from her bed, meaning my hickeys. I stand up and look in her mirror, "I didn't think they were that obvious" I say to her, "I can cover them up if you want" she says walking over and placing her head on my shoulder, "it's cool, I'll keep them there" I smile as I look at my neck, "suit yourself" she says.

After an hour of chilling we decide to get ready. "I'm going to get too drunk tonight" Molly says jumping to lay on her bed, "and you're going to have a lot of sex tonight if you're looking as hot as you are" I say to her. She's wearing a black skirt and a burgundy lace top that kind of looks like a bralette? "I know Zach is going to be all over me, but he isn't going to get anything until near enough the end of the night since he's been really cocky recently" she rolls her eyes. I laugh at myself as I finish putting some lipgloss on in her mirror. "Okay I'm done" I say standing up from the chair and facing her, "you look so hot, honestly I'm jealous of Jack right now" she says looking me and down. I'm wearing a red shiny looking skirt along with a plain black tube top, my hair is straight and my make up is natural except from the bright red lipstick to match the skirt.

I admire myself in the mirror and I have to say, I'm proud with how I look right now. "Jonah's on his way, we're picking up Daniel" Molly says as she stares down at her phone, "he's getting us first" I ask, she nods, "it would be easier to get Daniel and then us since you live closer to he party" I say to her as I sit down on the bed next to her, "I do not control Jonah's ways" she laughs. We sit there for a few minutes taking photos together and scrolling through our Instagram after posting one that we agreed was the best with the caption, 'summer time'. After a 10 minutes of waiting Jonah texts Molly saying he's outside, we get up off the bed and make our always downstairs.

We get in the car and see a very happy Jonah, "hey grandpa" I say as I get in the front, Molly gets stuck in the back again. "You know I'm just going to give up with you calling me grandpa, because you do it to annoy me and you won't stop no matter what I do or say" he rolls his eyes causing me and Molly to laugh, "oh don't worry grandpa, we will stop some day, just don't know when yet" Molly laughs whilst she lightly hits Jonah's shoulder, "whatever" he says. We pull up outside Daniel house and he walk out with a smile on his face. "I'm getting so drunk tonight I need to get laid" is the first thing he says when he gets in the car, "good to see you too blue eyes" Molly says as he shuts he door. "Okay, it's the end of the school year, I've had one girl, I need to get laid" Daniel says in defence, "Jheez if you've only had one then you definitely need to get laid" Jonah laughs causing us all to follow after.