CHAPTER 29 [you did what]

Today is Saturday meaning I'm being dragged to a party by Molly, the guys and Jack. Jack. Oh shit Jack, me and Jack are together? I think I can say. We're not telling people though, we're going to act exactly like we would and maybe a bit more. If people want to assume we're together then fine, just as long as it doesn't get back to my family it's fine. Today I'm going to the mall with Jack to get an outfit to wear since my closet is full of jeans and t-shirts. Normally with parties girls dress to impress and the boys come dressed to impress as well, so I don't want to go in jeans and a t-shirt if everyone else is dressing up. I'm not being too dressy, I just want a dress to wear that I haven't before. "Hey mum I'm going to the mall to get something for tonight" I say, "what's tonight" she asks, "just some friends having a party, I don't know what time I'll be back, I'm going with Molly" I say, "will there be drinking at this party" she asks, since when does my mum gets so strict about me going to parties, she used to fine. "I don't know, probably not" I lie, "good, I don't want you drinking, it's toxic" she says, "err okay" I say confused as to why she's acting this way about a party.

"Okay well I'm going now, I'll be back later" I say, "okay honey, bye" she shouts as I walk to the door, "bye love you" I shout just before I close it. I walk to the corner and Jack is already waiting there and smiling, "hey" I say as I walk up to him, "hello princess" he says pulling me into a hug, "you ready to go" he asks, "yup" I say looking down to the floor, what my mum said has bothered me a little. "Okay what's up" he asks," nothing" I say trying to avoid the situation, "Gracie, you can't lie to me" he says when we start walking, "fine, all of a sudden my mum has gotten really strict about the parties I'm going to" I say to him, "what do you mean" he asks, "I mean she keeps telling me she doesn't want me drinking or coming home late" I say, "that's just what mums do" he says rubbing my back, "my mum is never strict about me going out with friends, it was just weird" I say to him, "I know Gracie, but it'll be fine, I'm sure she's just looking out for you" he says, I nod, "maybe" I say.

When we get to the mall we go straight into my favourite shop rather than Jacks, "I wanna get a dress and you have to help me" I say to him, "gladly, going to make you look hot" he smirks, "now, now, don't get too excited" I laugh, "hey you're mine now" he says getting excited by saying those words, "just help me find a dress" I say and he laughs. We walk around for 20 minutes before I decide to try the dresses on. I've picked up 3 and I like them all. "Okay I won't be long" I say to Jack, "no you have to show me what they look like, I'll wait here" he smiles as he sits in the waiting area just near the changing rooms. "Fine" I roll my eyes walking in a cubicle and trying on the first dress.

It was black and looked pretty similar to the dress I wore last time, just a different colour, I poke my head around to see Jack, "Jack" I say getting his attention, he looks up from his phone, "I don't like this one" I say to him, "can I see anyway" he asks, I roll my eyes and step out from the curtain, he smirks at me. "Do a turn" he says, "ugh why" I moan, "so I get to see every part" he says in a 'duh' tone, I do what he says and turns. "Your ass looks good in that" he bites his lip, "Jack" I say shushing him and he just laughs. There's other people around so I don't think they want to hear Jack horny comments. "Okay fine, try on the others" he says, I nod and walk back into the cubicle.

I pick up the next dress and put it on, I like this one more than the last but I'm not to sure about the colour. its bright red and I don't normally like to wear all red, I walk out anyway and Jacks widen a little bit, "very bright" he says, "I know, I don't like the colour" I say, "maybe a bit too bright, but you still look hot" he says, I roll my eyes, "I'm changing" I say walking back in to try the other dress.

The last one is probably my favourite and I'm praying it actually looks good on me. It's nude pink, tight and doesn't have an sleeves so it clings onto my chest and I really like it. I put it on and I love how it looks. My ass looks banging and with a silver necklace and maybe my white air force it wont look too dressy and it'll be fine. I smile at myself when I walk out, jack mouth drops open again as he practically drools at the sight of me. "Get that one" he says, "your ass looks amazing, the colour suits you, damn you look so hot" he says, I laugh, "so you approve" I ask him, "of course, but if I catch any guy starring I'm going to have to sort him out" he winks at me. "So this one" I say rolling my eyes, "are you deaf? You're getting that one for sure" he says, "I do really like it" I say looking in the mirror next to him. He stands up and takes my hands, he turns me all the way around admiring what he sees and smirks, "baby girl you're going to kill me in this" he says looking my up and down and slightly licking his lip, I smirk to myself, "I'm glad you like it daddy" I say turning around to get change. I feel jack sneakily squeeze my ass before I close the curtain. I don't think no one saw or heard me calling jack daddy out in the open, I hope.