Preview.

"Haven't you done enough?" I asked him.
He shook his head, "No. I don't think so."
"Please just leave," I said. More like begged. He shrugged his shoulders and made himself comfortable in one of my seats.
Ladies and gentlemen that is the hottest man on earth, the love of my life, the one and only Alessandro De Luca.
Just kidding.
I'd rather die than have that asshole be the love of my life.
He is actually my best friends brother, Nathan De Luca. An amazing man.
"I'll have coffee. Black, two sugars," he said, making himself comfortable.
"Just get out of my shop... You know what...  I'm going to get you that coffee," I went inside the kitchen, to make the amazingly irritating man his coffee.

Two minutes later I'm back with the coffee. I poured it on his very expensive coat. He stood up cursing, getting the coat off, "What the fuck is wrong with you woman?"
"I am perfectly fine, thanks for asking. You are the one with the fucking problem. Why do you always want to ruin everything single thing I do. First, it was stealing my workers from my Caffe and now this! What have I ever done to you?" I was beyond angry. I swear I could feel the steam go out of my ears. I glared at him, trying not to cry.
"Gia I.... "he started but I cut him off.
"Don't call me that. Only friends and family can call me that. And we.....are not friends. You've made that pretty clear," I said, pushing back the tears.
I opened the door, "it was nice to see you. Safe trip to New York."
He walked out, stood by the door and faced me. I didn't want to hear what he had to say. I closed the door and turned the sign to 'CLOSED'

"Gia.....  I'm so sorry for what he did," Nathan hugged me.
I hugged him back, letting out a frustrated sigh, "ugh, he really get to my nerves. I fucking hate that guy."
He let me go and took a seat, "he's already gone now. You don't have to worry about him jeopardizing your business."
I let out a huff, "May New York make him mature."
We laughed.

.....