Attemped murder. Guilty.

Vote.
Vote.
Vote.
Comment.
Comment.
Comment.

             "Nate, i didn't do anything

             "Nate, i didn't do anything. I swear! I don't know what the fuck is going on here!" i exclaimed, telling my best friend of what happened.
He smiled at me, "don't worry. I've got your back. I'm the best lawyer in Cali. I doubt a NYC case can scare me. Let's go in."
We walked in and i was astounded seeing Alessandro on the opposite side looking delicious in a three piece black Armani suit, Jacob next to him.
Wait!  He was filing a case against me?
I was hurt.
What did i do to him?
Is this why he was acting wierd?
Should be!

Argh. I sat down with Nate. He squeezed my hand in reassurance.
"Arise for the honourable Judge Ericson!" some man said and we did as ordered. Some guy came in the judge gown and i gaped, "Nate! Didn't you date this guys sister back in college!" i whispered. He shrugged and told me to be quiet. "You may sit," the man spoke again and we did.

"How does the defedant plea?" the judge looked my way.
"I don't even know why the fuck i am here and why he is here suing me in the first place," i said glaring at Sandro who had a small smirk playing on his lips.
  "You may want to talk nicely or i may be forced to hold you in contempt," the judge raised a brow. I looked down and shaked my head no.
He nodded and said, "opening statement!"
Some guy stood, i assume he is the prosecuter, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, the defendant and plaintiff met years ago in elementary school and it was clear the plaintiff was smitten by the defendant. How ever he acted like a jerk to her on most occasions, apart from the few times they shared some intimate moments like both being first kisses to the recepient. It is said that the defendant used her beauty and character as a weapon to lure the plaintiff and that was when she stole his heart and the recipe he had of love."

Nate stood and looked around, "Ladies and gentlemen, myclient is innocent. She had no idea of anything going on here." I nodded my head in agreement.
He sat back down as Jacob stood, "your honour, my client may be an ass most of the time he has met this woman. But i can assure you since he went back to Carlifonia after going MIA for a number of years, something in their hate relationship changed. Fate had them spend alot of time together as Mason De Lucca, the plaintiffs son fell in love with her and considers her his mother and the defendants child considers the plaintiff his father. It is funny, he had one taste of the cakes the defedant bakes and he was sure he was in love with her. I say she bewitched him and tried to kill him by stealing his heart."

Nathan stood and glared at them, "It is funny you say that she stole his heart when he is the one with her heart on his sleeves. It's also funny she would do that with everything that had happened in her past, she was afraid to love again. She didn't even love herself. But with him she seems happier than she ever was and her eyes twinkle with joy. I would say he poisoned her food with love, protection and patience."

I think im high, i swear.

A piece of chocolate cake was passed to the judge as evidence that i had poisoned him.