Guess not.

It was really akward being in the living room with Nate and Scar after the makeout i had with Sandro

It was really akward being in the living room with Nate and Scar after the makeout i had with Sandro. And that bastard left me to deal with the akwardness alone. I avoided their questioning gazes filled with mischief and answers to questions they never asked me.
"Ummh... I... Im going to bed," i fake yawned and watched as they rolled their eyes at me. I got up and instantly fell back on the couch feeling dizzy.
"Jesus!" i spit out, holding my head in my hands.
They run towards me with, "Gia, are you okay? Youre definitely not okay! Ya think! Should we call a doctor? Im calling a doctor!"
I stopped Nate from calling anyone, i told him some painkillers would do. Nate helped me to my room and Scar went to get me a glass of water with the painkillers.
He sat me on the bed and tucked me in like he does Mason and Enna. I glared at him, "im not a baby, you know."
He smirked, "but you're Sandros baby"
I rolled my eyes and hit him, "you're impossible."
He laughed loudly and i winced, "youre making my head hurt more."
Alessandro came in through the door with furrowed eyebrows, "is everything okay in here?"
"Yes!"
"No!"  Nate and i said at the same time.
I glared at him. He simply shrugged.
Sandro crossed his arms over his chest, "which one is it?"
"Well, your girl here got a bad headache, like in the morning. And she doesn't want to get medical help," Nate glared at me.
I rolled my eyes, "im fine. Advil will do the trick." I saw the look on Sandro and i made my face stone serious, "i am going no where."
I suddenly became aware of some wierd feeling in my chest, like my heart was racing abit too fast for my liking. And my breaths were abit laboured but i did not want to show them and keep them worrying about me. I have to find out what was going on with me.
So i cleared my throat and found them already looking at me intently, making me feel really consious, "Can you guys let me sleep please?"
After alittle battle they had within themselves they decided to leave me alone. I took the painkillers and grabbed my phone from the light stand.
    Google, why would your heart race?

From most of the searches all i could gather was:  heart problems. I am as healthy as a... Okay i dont know, so thats an ❌

Take medications with stimulants. But i havent taken any medicine apart from this morning. I swear i stopped taking the pills that helped me to sleep. So thats an ❌

Have high levels of anxiety or stress. But i haven't thought about Kevin in like forever. Oh my god, Kevin. This is why! Maybe he has already found me and my body is trying to warn me about what may happen. Oh my god!

I switched off my phone and lay on bed looking at the celeing. Soon sleep overcame me and i was out like a light.

      "So you thought you could just forget about me?" i heard his soft voice coming closer and closer. My heart picked up a beat as if in a race. He always seems to have this effect on me, not in a good way.
   "What are you doing here Kevin?" i said, barely above a whisper. He looked at me and laughed. Like really laughed as if i had just told him a joke.
   Then he gave me one look and all the blood in my body went cold.
I know that look.
I knew that look.
That look screamed, run or die.
    I tried to take a step back but my body was hugged by the cold hands of the wall behind me. And the walls started getting closer, the walls closing in on us, getting him closer to me in each second. His eyes dark, looking at me like he was waiting to pounce on me. And not in a good way.
"I have a suprise for you!" he smiled, almost too innoccently as he handed me a big white box. It was kind of heavy, "w-what is in here?"
He shrugged, then became all giddy like a kid, "your suprise. Open it. Youll love it."
W

ith shaky hands i opened the box.
"Aaaaah!" i screamed pushing it away from me.
No
No
No
It cant be.

He grabbed me by my hair painfully and forced me to look at his cold eyes, "that is what you get for running away from me. You cheated on me with that asshole! And where is he now? Mmh, talk to me ask you a question," he punched me so hard, i was sure he would leave a mark.
He let my hair go and instantly ripped my shirt open. I tried to crawl away from him, "please, leave me alone! Leave me alone! Don't hurt me! Please!"

"Gia! Gia!" i heard him call me.
"No! Leave me alone! Don't hurt me. Just kill me now instead! Kill me! Kill me please!" i screamed at him.
"Gia! Oh my God! Gia!" i snapped my eyes open and locked then with grey eyes. Sandro pulled me to him and nuzzled his head on my neck. I pulled away and saw the hurt in his eyes.
Scarlet and Nathan too were standing at the door looking both worried, all sleep deprived from them.
I didn't want to do this to them.
Have them waking up to check if i was okay.
Fuck.
I needed them to be safe. Especially Sandro. I don't know what i would do if anything happens to him.
I lo--- like him too much.

I turned my back to all of them, trying not to cry, i said, "I want to be alone!"
They started grumbling and i shouted looking at Alessandro directly, "get the fuck out of my room! All of you!"
He looked hurt and dissaponted but he didn't move, "Gia, i don't know what this is you're trying to do but it isn't working.  What is really going on?"
I looked away and said abit too coldly, "i don't think i can do this!"
He looked like he was debating on what to say as he opened his mouth a couple of times but no words came out. He nodded and his face became emotionless, "fine!" he spat and banged the door closed on his way out.

I sank on the mattress and let out a frustrated scream, muffled by the covers as tears ran down my face.