You'll have your dinner, and eat it too.

"

"

No way, Abby,  you know you're like a mother to me, but i won't allow you to keep me here. I'm fine," i complained.
Everyone looked at me with a dissaproving eye, but i stood my ground.
"Scar, back me up here," i looked at Scarlet who was busy cuddling with Nate. She gave me a small smile, "you guys can't force her to stay here. She wants to go back to her life. Gia here, is not used to have people taking care of her, it's always the other way round. I'll take her home and keep a good eye on her and Enna."
Did i also mention, during the few days I've been in the De Lucca mansion some drama took place. So, Nate went to his girlfriends place with Scar to suprise her during her birthday, turns out he got the suprise, of seeing her in bed fucking with one of Nathan's colleges.
Nathan was so crushed. I think he really liked this girl. I did too. I thought she was a good person. So Scar was there for him through that day. Scar always had feelings for Nathan, but she hasn't told him. She's never told him. She says, "I'll take what he's willing to offer, even if it's friendship."

Something told me Sandro wanted to protest. I bit him to it and said, "you can come check up on me whenever, before we leave, if that will make you feel better."
He smiled slightly, "it will."
I nodded lightly, then turned to Enna who was still playing with Mason, "come on, princess, let's go home."
They both ran to me and Mason jumped on me and hugged me, sniffing on my neck, "I'll miss you mommy."
I kissed his forehead, "me too, sport. Tell your dad to let you come visit us tomorrow, yeah. We'll be waiting for you." I kissed his forehead again, "I'll see you tomorrow sweetheart."
Then ruffled his hair. His eyes still looked sad. "Hey hey. Don't give me thay look or I'm calling the tickle monster on you."
He giggled and kissed my cheek one last time with a hug, did the same for Enna and we were out of the house. Abby had made me promise to tell her where we'd be going for vacation.
I looked at Alessandro one last time and smiled slightly, then looked at Mason. I winked at him and waved.
.............

During every day of the week, Alessandro always stopped by to check on me, with Mason, of course. And this was one of those days. But he was early today.
"You're early," i voiced out my thoughts as i opened the door.
Mason pouted, "you're not happy to see me?"
I shaked my head and smiled at him, "of course i am. Come here you." i pulled him into a tight hug. Then opened the door wider for Alessandro to get in.
"What is all of that?" i asked, he had many bags in his hands. Both of them. They had groceries?
I raised a brow.
He shrugged, "we're making dinner."
"Sorry, but I'd rather not burn my kitchen, thank you very much," i said sarcastically.
He looked offended and glared ag me, "that's why I'm here. To ensure nothing like that happens. Come on."
Mason had already ran to Enna's room to play, if you were wondering.
"Where's Scar?" He asked taking out the veggies from the bags.
I told him that she had to go to work and that i didn't need a baby sitter.
"You're not fully healed, Gia," he argued.
"It's not like I'm dying or anything," i rolled my eyes. He glared at me harder.
I decided to ignore that and asked him what we were making.
He said the name of some Italian food, I've heard. And according to what I've heard in the gossip channels, he really knows how to cook Panzanella. Yes, he reminded me the name.