Daddy is back.

Hey guys..  Sorry for the late update  .. Vote... Vote... Vote...  I love you guys.  ..

In the morning, i was woken up with something bouncy on the bed

In the morning, i was woken up with something bouncy on the bed. I groaned and opened one eye and watched Enna grinning widely, jumping up and down on my bed.
I groaned again, "sweety, let me sleep. Just a little."
I pulled her to me and engulfed her in my arms and sunk my head in the  crook of her neck. She giggled, "no mommy, wake up... Wake up." She tried to pull away from me, i looked at her shiny eyes, and fake glared, "Enna, listen to mommy and sleep."
She fake pouted and put her hands on her hips, "okay mommy. But you'll have to do as i say and go to the park with me later."
My eyes widened, then i decided to act sad, i looked away from her, "okay..  But i will find another baby. You don't want to listen to me anymore."
Just like that, she jumped on me, "no mommy. I wanted to act like you.  Sowwy."
I pulled her to me, "i forgive you. But... I'm calling the tickle monster."
I started tickling her laughing along with her. "Will you listen to your momma?" i put the deep voice of the tickle monster.
She nodded, "aaah..  Yes.. Yes.. I will."
I tickled her for a while until she screamed, "pl... Please stooop... I will peeee... I will peeee."
I finally let her go and she ran with her little legs to my bathroom to pee.
In a minute she came back and jumped on my bed again, brushing her little wet hands on my face.
"Enna i hope you washed your hands," i giggled.
She turned red and took her hands away before carrying her little legs out of my room.
"Enna!" i screamed and ran after her, following the soft sound of her footsteps and her melodious giggles.
I finally caught up with her after i let her run for a couple of minutes, i lifted her up and put her over my shoulder, she was really panting hard.
She was giggling hard, "it was water."
Of course i knew that, i mean pee stinks, but i won't give her the satisfaction, "Enna, why are you lying to me? No chocolate for you."
Her eyes widened, and she shaked her head hard, "no mommy, it was water.. It was water. I promise."
I laughed and she giggled taking a piece of chocolate in her mouth.
She pulled towards me and gave me a sloppy kiss on the side of my lip, "i love you mommy."
I kissed her forehead, "mommy loves you too sweety."

After we played for a while, i had Scarlet come back home and take care of her as i was going to meet the owner of Luxury hotel.

.............

"Well...  Well...  Well...  If it isn't Gianna Valdez," i turned my head, trying hard not to show weakness to the man behind me.
I glared at him and spat, "Evan!"
      Let me introduce you, that is Evan Monroe, the douche that left my sister after he found out she was pregnant with his child. He and his family never wanted anything to do with Jo or her pregnancy. They said that she was just with him for the money. So he said he wouldn't give her anything or the satisfaction of "getting herself knocked up."
So he never contacted her, ever. And after she died, i called him. He just showed up once but didn't even care to have a glance at his own flesh and blood. And i had ever heard from him. Ever. And now he shows up?!
He definitely has something under his sleeves and i am going to find out.

He frowned, "didn't you miss me?!  I sure as hell missed you and my baby. What's her name? Enna, is it?"
I stood up and faced him fully, crossed my hands over my chest and glared at him, "what do you want, Evan?"
He put his hand on his chin pretending to think, "i don't know what you're talking about Gia."
"Don't call me that, you asshole!" i spat at him.
He smirked, "aaah.... Still fiestly as ever!" He walked over to his side of the desk and gestured for me to sit on the oddly uncomfortable seat.
"So what do i owe this visit from her highness?" he crossed his arms.
"Why? Why are you here? Why are you trying to sabotage my business? What the hell do you want?" i glared at him, and hit my hand on his desk.
After a moment he said the most dreadful words  I've ever heard.
"I want my daughter back," he said calmly.
I looked at him and saw all the seriousness on his face and laughed.  Like really laughed.
"You're not serious," i laughed even harder.
He pointed to his face, "does this look like I'm joking."
My cheerful face drained and i glared at him with my ice cold eyes, "NEVER. Never in a million years!"
He tsked, calmly might i add, "too bad that would be in another world. Thank you for taking care of her. But i am here to take her back with me."
I stood up, "You are not her father. Enna doesn't need a father. She has me and she is doing just fine. She has been and she will."
"That's not what my lawyer said," he said smugly.
"Listen here you little piece of shit. Enna is my baby. And never am i going to give her to you," i said.
He smirked, he fucking smirked, "i don't remember having sex with you  Gia. Apart from the fantasies i had. Maybe you could make them real."
I was enraged, something in my head snapped and i slapped him on his left cheek, hard.
He held his cheek and still showed me his white set of teeth, "i definitely didn't see that coming."
He looked at me in the eye, " i have a proposition for you though."
"I'm not sleeping with you," i spat at him.
He shaked his head and chuckled lightly, "as much as i am turned on right now with your slap, i don't want to sleep with you. You can keep the girl..."
"If what?" i asked, raising a brow.
"If you have a date with me and we can talk more about that," he smirked.
I rolled my eyes at him, "I'm not going to a date with you, idiot."
"Why not? What can happen? Wait, are you afraid you'll come back home with me and go back to what we talked about making another baby girl," his smirk became wider.
I rolled my eyes, "i guess we'd do dinner then."
He pursed his lips, "pick you up at seven then."
I shaked my head no, "I'll drive myself."
I walked out of his building back to my car and drove back home.

..................

Alex.....
He's in fucking prison.
I don't even want to think about that anymore...
I guess I'll go see him tomorrow....
I'm sure Abby will be super angry at me, i think she already is.
I guess I'll call her...

I picked my phone and dialled her number. After it rang afew times, she answered, "hey honey."
"Abby, hi," i replied nervously.
"What is wrong Gia...  Is everything okay? Is my grandbaby okay? What is going on?" she fired questions at me.
Oh my God, how do i do this?!
"Abby, no Enna is okay. I wanted to say I'm sorry, it's all my fault," i was almost biting my nails, waiting for her answer.
"Why are you sorry? I don't understand, what did you do, Gia? " she said.
"Ummh...  Sandro is in jail. It's all my fault," i was now really tempted to bite off my nails.
Her answer stunned me i swear, she laughed. She fucking laughed, "oh honey, i know."
"You're... You're not mad?" i asked, my voice shaking.
"Oh no, I'm not. That will make him grow some balls. Don't worry about that," she laughed again.
"What about Mase? He'll hate me."
"Oh he knows. He isn't mad at you Gia. He just misses the bed time stories his father used to tell him and tucking him to sleep, if not playing with him," she said.
I closed my eyes, trying not to cry "It's all my fault.." after that i hang up and throw the phone on my bed.

I got into the shower and took a hot shower to ease my tension.
After that i put on a dark blue dress that was reaching my ankles,  matching with black heels. Grabbing my clutch, car keys and trench coat, i was headed out.
I was just a step away from the door when a knock came through.

I opened it immediately and i scowled, my face sulking, "what are you doing here? Did you break out from prison?!"
"Suprise?!" they bit their tongues.
I crossed my arms across my chest, "Did you break out? Were you really in jail?"
They were both quiet at first before Nathan spoke up and said it was his idea and Sandro just followed through.
"Say something? Please?!" Sandro looked straight at me.
"What do you want me to say Sandro? That i was worried sick about you? That I've been blaming myself for you being thrown in jail? That that has been killing me every second? Is that what you want me to say?" i spat, glaring at them.
"Gia, we didn't mean to take it too far. We're sorry," he said, coming closer to me.
"I don't know Sandro...  Is this another prank?!" i spat again.
I swear i was really angry, i mean, wouldn't you be?  I was worried for some fucker that was sitting home having his fun.
"Everyone else knew about this, didn't they? You thought it would be fun to toy with my head, didn't you?"
I said in a low voice.
I shaked my head and put my upright posture and walked past them, "I'm going to be late if i stay here longer."
"Where are you going?" they both asked at the same time.
"Well, i was going to get someone to cheer me up after i finished sulking about the idiot who was in jail. Oh sorry, who was never in jail, but at home laughing at me and he's here at my doorstep," i spat.
At my car, i turned around and faced them, they were already looking at me, "And Alessandro, maybe i don't take back my apology back at the court cell, but i cancel the 'date'. I don't think I'll be free, I'll be going to visit Mason's father in prison," i spat and got in before driving away.

..............

"If you hand me over your hotel, you can keep the girl  We can do this quietly. No one will have to know," he said.
I was really really tempted to hit him again but i restrained myself,
"No!"
"I guess we'll have to go to court then," he said.
"You are so sure you're going to win this case in court," i pointed out.
"Of course, i always get what i want. And what i want is the hotel. So its up to you to choose, family or money. I'm giving you twenty four hours to make a decision. Time is ticking. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock."
"Fuck you!" i speed walked out of the building into my car.
After evening my breathing, i went back to his suite.
"I knew you'd come back," he smirked.

Hey guys.... 
How y'all doing....
I'm mad at Sandro!
What about you?