Torn hearts 💔💔💔

"Get

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. Of. Me," i squirmed, trying to get out of Kevins death grip hug. Suddenly he was thrown off of me with a very angry Sandro, "Get your filthy hands off my girl."
Kevin put his hands up in the air, as if in surrender and had a mischievous smirk on his face, before his face turned pale, "girlfriend? Last time i checked, she was my wife."

Fuck me!
Sandro please.....

His jaw clenched and his hands were in fists, his knuckles white, his eyes glaring at me, he spat, "what the fuck is this asshole talking about?"
I opened my mouth to explain to him but no words seemed to get out. I closed my mouth and opened it again.
Still nothing.

Kevin just shaked his head with a bitter chuckle, "Anna, looks like you didn't tell him about our open relationship we decided. But i bet you told him about the abortion you had, right? Right?"
I was quiet, a huge lump forming on my throat, i wanted to tell Sandro it wasn't true but no words formed in my mouth.
Kevin smirked evily and walked away.

    "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKER TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU FUCKING MARRIED?" Alessandro's hard, pained, angry voice boomed, making me jump.
           Tears started flowing from my eyes, "Sandro.....  It's not.... Let me.. let.."
  He spat, glaring at me, "YES OR NO, GIA! ARE YOU FUCKING MARRIED?"
My shoulders started to shake with the tears flowing, my heart ripping from my chest, "Please Sandro.... It's complicated... Please. Let me... "
He looked hurt and angry, "you cheated on your husband with me!"
"Sandro please... Let me just... " i took a step closer to him, but he took a step back. I stepped closer and he stepped back again, "You were pregnant?"
I nodded, my tears flowing, my sobs barely silent, "If i could just... "
He cut me off his voice cracking at the end, "Is this the kind of thing you do? Making a guy care for you and you get them in whatever stupid game you have with your husband? You would abort my baby too, wouldn't you?  Fuuuck!"
I had heard enough, i slapped him, "that's not the kind of person i am. And i think you are not who i thought you were either. Foolish me, i thought you had changed. You are going to regret this De Lucca. And maybe i won't be there to forgive you."
He looked at me with disgust, "Don't come near me. Don't come near my son. Don't come near my family, Valdez. You disgust me. You know, i thought Serah was bad for cheating on me. But your betrayal is worse. I pity Enna for having you as a mother. I wonder if she ever was Joanna's or she was just one of your mistakes when you got knocked up by one of the guys you trick into your charms."
With that he gets back in the hotel and slams the door shut, not sparing me a second glance. My knees buckled to the ground as i sobbed.

Oh my god!
Oh my god!
He found me!
Sandro hates me!
I need to run.
I need to escape.
Oh my god, Enna!
I'm sorry baby, I'll come back for you.
You'll be safer here.

I take the car keys Sandro threw on the ground, and get in the car. I need some cash, my credit card. I drove back to the cabin.

The moment i reached the cabin, i ran to the door and found it open.
Uh-oh.
My heart beat fast in my ears.
Even before i made a run for it back to the car, a hand grabbed me by my throat and threw me against the wall.
Kevins eyes were blazing with a familiar fire, "did you really think you'd runa way from me and i won't find you?"
I held onto my throat, tears flowing from my eyes afresh. He pulled me up by my hair and slapped me back to the floor. I could taste blood inside my mouth, i spat it at his shoes, "what do you want? You've already ruined my life. Kill me! Kill me already."
He chuckled and called me stupid before landing another hard slap on my left cheek. I couldn't fight back.
I didn't know how.
So i stayed down on the floor and waited.
My heart skipped a beat when i looked at him and saw him remove a pocket knife from his pocket together with a knife. He ripped my dress open, revealing my red lingerie. He tsked, slaping me with the back of his hand, his knife bruising my face softly, "you let him fuck you, didn't you? I'm going to fuck you so hard Gia, you will even think of looking at him or any other man for that fact, that is before i kill you."
He pulled a gun from the back. My adrenaline kicked in and i head butted him before pushing him away, afraid of what he would do to me if i let him. He grabs my hair painfully a second time and i head butt him from behind. Probably broke his nose. Which started bleeding.
Uh oh, i just made the worst mistake of my life.  I awoke a sleeping giant.
   "You are going to pay for that you stupid bitch!" he marches towards me, gun at hand pointed directly at me, "why don't we make this easy for both of us,  yeah?"
   He kicked me in the stomach, and the face before i heard the sound of a gun shot.  Then another one. Then another one.
I felt water running all over my body.
Did he pour warm water on me?
Oh my god, he shot me. He fucking shot me. That fucker better be dead because I'll haunt him.

"GIA!" i was closing my eyes when i heard that ear splitting scream. I tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy.
Sandro...  I tried to say but my mouth couldn't move.
I smelled his cologne right next to me.
"Gia! Gia!  Fucking wake up! Don't close your eyesGia, I'm sorry! I'm sorry Gia, please," i heard.
Sniff
Sniff

Is he crying?
Serves you right asshole for talking shit to me.

Hey y'all.
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
I don't know if Gia will make it.
Vote..  Vote..  Vote...
Next chapter is in Alessandro's  POV.