Knight in Armani suit.

Slowly and unsure, pretty teriffied, i looked up at the owner of the chest i hit.
His smirk was wide,showcasing some brown not well arranged teeth, "darling, i didn't expect to find a beautiful woman in this parts of the city."
I tried to get rid of the hands on my waist. But his grip was tight, "stop struggling hot stuff. I just want to have us some fun," he said, his alcohol breath faning my neck.
I was thinking of screaming, fear taking a toll on me, i think he senced that, so he put his dirty, oily, smelly hand over my mouth, "it's not time to scream yet. And when you it will be my name on your lips."

I tried to squirm out of his grip.
And it worked..
It fucking worked.

Then he turned me over to facw him. His grip on my hips so tight, i could feel my bones almost snapping.

I did the most disgusting thing ever and bit his hand.
Eww
Eww.
Eww.
But atleast he got his fucking hand of my face. But he got angrier and pushed me down to the ground and pinned my hands above my head.
This is not happening again.

He lay sloppy kisses on my neck and tore my shirt open for him to have a better view.
I lay there helpless as he straddled me. There was nothing i could do. So i just let him..
"That's right baby, let it go.. Let it go.. I'll take care of you," he slurred in n my ear.
The tears rolling down as i let it go to him.
I couldn't fight him. Just as i couldn't fight Kevin.

I heard a growl before i felt the man's weight off of me.
I almost sat up straight, the tears still in my sight as i witnessed a man an Armani suit on top of the man, hitting the shit out of my attacker.
Then he got up when the man was not moving. His face almost disarranged and all bloody.
Then i saw the man turn and face me.
My breath hitched in my throat.
Alessandro De Lucca.

He walked towards me, my heart hammering heavily in my chest, it could rip out of its cages.
He leaned down to me and before i could even look up to meet his gaze, he pulled me into him.
To say i felt safe was an understatement.

That's because he saved you from being raped.

My subconscious scoffed.
I rolled my eyes mentally.

He helped me up and looked at me. I was lost in his eyes, which were full of swirling emotions.
Without thinking twice, i wrapped my hands around him and cried.
For a moment his body went stiff, before he hugged me back.
Swirling circles on my back, "you're okay now. I got you...  I got you."
When i pulled away, i sniffed, "I'm so sorry i didn't m..."
He put his finger on my lip and pulled me in for another hug. His arms holding me in a protective manner.
And i was contented.
Then he removed his jacked and wrapped me with it.
"No.. No.. You'll be cold," i tried to reason with him.
"I'm okay, its you we should be worried about. Did he touch you? Did he hurt you?" he said, his questions coming out angrily.