Sleep with me, yes?

Hey cupcake lovers..
Sorry for the late update. I've been busy with school work.
Hope you'll love this chapter.
Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you think.
I love y'all.

I stirred, groaning because of the weights on both of my sides

I stirred, groaning because of the weights on both of my sides. Did i mention that i was also uncomfortable with my clothes.
I heard murmurs and mumbles around me. I opened my eyes and saw the two bundles of joy sleeping on both sides.
I smiled at them and ruffled their hair. They frowned in their sleep and grumbled. I chuckled lightly and untangled myself from them, it was a hard task, trust me. Getting them off me trying not to wake any of them up was worth a sweat. Standing up and straightening my clothes, i signed in concent.

"They look adorable  don't they?" a voice boomed behind me.
I jumped slightly and fiddled with the switch to switch it on, "what the hell Sandro?!" i glared at the man coming out of the shadows, with his hands in his pockets.
"Sorry, i didn't mean to wake you, or scare you for that matter," he said, his eyes blank.
I nodded, "how long have you been here?"
He cleared his throat, "i.. I had just come in to check in on you guys."
I crossed my hands over my chest, "is that why you were acting like a creep on the wall?"
He shaked his head with his sexy famous smirk playing on his face, "okay, okay, you caught me. I saw the window open and thought I'd close it."
Looking past him, the window wad surely closed.
I nodded my head again and bent down to look for my shoes.
I found them just beneath the covers  and took them out. "How long have we been out?" i asked Alessandro, who was still standing there, watching me.
"Three hours," he said.
I stood up and looked at him, "three hours?!"
"I believe that's what I've just said," he pointed out.
I rolled my eyes internally groaning, trying not to blush, "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to make myself too comfortable and all."
He shrugged, with a ghost smile on his lips, "it's nothing. You're basically family."
I sat at the edge of the bed and put my sneakers on, i breathed out, moving to the hard part, tying the laces.

I honestly had no tutorials for learning to tie laces before. Do everytime i tried, they'd be open again in a blink. One time i fell on the hallway in high school, i was littrraly the laughing stock for a week. People sending me memes and stuff about tying laces. I think it's a talent.
After three more tries, i gave up, and groan in frustration, "a little help please?" i asked him, looking at him once, i noticed his eyes dancing with amusement.
But he doesn't move a muscle, i huff and bend my back, back again to fiddling with the laces.
I was really concentrating i didn't notice Alessandro walk towards me until he was just a breath away, his broad body form shading me from the light.

My breath hitched when he went down on one knee and removed my hands from the right leg laces, dabgling them to the sides.
Expertly, he ties the laces in a matter of blinking and unblinking my eyes. Definitely pro. I mean I'm sure he has lots of shoes that need lace tying.
He stood up and stretched his hand towards me and i took.
"Uuh, thanks, i guess," i bit my bottom lip.
His eyes quickly darted to my lip and back to my eyes, such that if i wasn't looking at him i wouldn't have noticed.
"I... I should be going on now," i said, but he still had his hand in mine.
"Gia... Listen...  I'm so sorry. I... I was a jerk. I didn't mean to hurt you," he said, his eyes darting back and forth in something like shame and regret.
"Calling me a slut was... " he cut me off.
"I know.. It was uncalled for.... There's nothing to justify everything i said and theres no way i can take it back even if i want to. I just... I'm really sorry," he kissed my head and walked out.
I was left there stunned.
He kissed me.

Your forehead, dumbass.

That's still me, dumberass.

Is that even a thing?

Yes it is.

No way.

In my dictionary, it is.

Whatever bitch.

I shaked my head to stop the conversation going on in my head.
I went out and saw the rest of the people seated chatting lively and watching TV.
"I guess I'll go now," i sort of announced. They all turned to me and Abby rushed to my side, "Oh honey, how are you feeling now? Why do you want to leave? It's really late. I don't want you driving alone at this time of the night."
I smiled at her warmly, "Abby, it's not a problem really."
Louis joined her, "No Gia.. I agree with my wife, it's not safe. Why don't you stay the night and head out in the morning?"
I shaked my head, "i don't want to be a bother to you guys. I'll close my windows and no stop overs anywhere. If anything comes up, I'll call you guys."
They both shaked their heads vigorously, "you are never a bother, dear. They say better safe than sorry.  You know you are always welcome to stay with us for as long as you wish. So just stay the night, please?" Abby gave me her famous puppy eyes.
"I don't know how you can say no to those, trust me I've tried for the past thirty years," Louis joked.
We all laughed and i nodded my head, "I'll stay. Only because i love you Abby."
Louis turned his head again and stopped walking back to the couch, "what about this old man?"
I hugged him, "you know you are the love of my life, right?"
He kissed my head like a father would, "of course, my sweet sweet coffee."
We heard giggles behind us and looked back to see two rays of sunshine trying to tiptoe to us.
I smiled and crouched down and let them run to me and carried them in my arms.

..............

"Okay, you too, time for bed, for real this time," i pat the heads of the two yawning monsters.
They giggled and nodded.
"Mommy, can you and daddy Alex tuck us in bed," Enna gave me 'the pleading eyes'.
Then there was Mason, "please mommy Gia... Please."
"I don't know kids, he seems tired," i said not really wanting to do something like this with him.
"Daddy Alex, can you tuck me in bed?" Enna shouted almost excitedly, her eyes on him.
"Sure, come here princess," he smiled at her lovingly.
I smiled slightly with Mason jumping on me.

I grabbed him and carried him up, resting him on my hip. He lay his head on my shoulder, his small hands around my neck.
I walked smoothly back to the bedroom we had laid earlier and placed him on the left side of the bed, his hands still caging me in his arms. Sandro walking seconds later with a drowsy Enna in the same position as i was in. Laying her in bed, she do didn't let go of him
.
"Sleep with me, yes?" Mason smiled cheekily at me, his eyes half closed.
Enna was apparently telling Sandro that she was scared of the monsters lurking in the shadows of the bedroom.
Mason saying the monsters could be under the bed. They looked fucking scared of imaginary monsters.
"I'll stay with both of them, its no problem, you can go sleep," i told Sandro who was now looking at me, fazed as i was.
He shaked his head, "after everything that happened, I'll take on this task. You go."
"Nooo... I want mommy to be my superwoman," Mason whined, pointing to his superman pyjamas.
I kissed his nose, "okay superman, I'll sleep with you tonight."
He squeeled and darted his eyes to Enna. It seemed as though they were having a silent conversation with their eyes. In a snap, they both turned to Sandro, "daddy, are you ready going to let mommy fight the monsters all on her own?"
His eyes shot up in feign concern and shock, but in his eyes screamed amazement, "Oh no! I would never!"

After talking for a few minutes and my horrible singing them a lullaby, "Gia, please stop! Mommy, stop!" they all whined.
"You asked for it!" i smirked and sang with the worst voice.
"Please stick to baking!" Sandro begged.
"Oh i don't know. You guys make me want to go international. I'd be the internet sensation," i laughed.
"For sure!" we all laughed together.
I kissed their foreheads and so did Sandro before we closed our eyes in the darkness after Sandro  switched off the lights.
Mason held me tightly as he slept. I tried to break free only to be met with a "mommy, you're not leaving."
I stole a glance at Sandro who was really pleased to be in this situation.

♥♥♥♥♥♥