Love or Fuck

You guys...  Please be commenting..  I want to know what you think about the book.  Pleeeease.
Vote...
Vote...
Comment.

       "You're so wet!" he growled, his hand brushing through my panties

       "You're so wet!" he growled, his hand brushing through my panties. I put my left hand on his dick, squeezing his growing buldge slightly earning a growl from him, "as you are hard."
He rubbed my pussy through my panties with his strong, sexy, veiny arm.
I could feel the blood running down to my clit. He tactfully slipped his fingers past the material and dipped one of his skilled fingers inside me. I bit my lip to muffle the moan coming out of my mouth.

   Oh God yes! I felt the pressure start to build in my lower belly. Instantly, i tightened my hand on his groin.
And just like that, he slipped out his finger and got out of his chair, "Get up!"
Hot and bothered, i got up as he instructed and raised a brow quite annoyed.
"I can't have the men in this restaurant see me making love to you!" he exclaimed and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the hotel, my juices almost dripping down my thighs.

He slammed the door locked with his foot and pushed me to the wall, his hands firm on my ass. Instinctively, i wrap my legs around him. He leaned in and smashed his lips on mine. He pulled me away from the wall, his lips still stuck on mine.
I pulled away to have a breathe, "where are you taking me, sir?"
His hands instantly gripped my ass tighter, he growled, "Jesus, Gia!" And he smashed his lips on mine again. His tongue gliding on mine.

He opened another door and his rich scent immediately filled my nostrils.
  We're in his room.
I pulled away and got down from his arms. He let me go reluctantly. I looked around in his dark room. Grey and black colors dominating. Something about the room was just so...  Arousing?!

I felt his warm body behind me, wrapping his arms around me and i leaned on his chest. His thick, hard cock painted on my backside. His breathe on my neck. His fingers brushing my arms slightly, raising the hairs on my skin erect.
His hand grazes up to my neck then to my back softly, unzipping my dress and let it fall to the ground. Leaving me in my red lace lingerie. My panties soaked. His dilated eyes darkened and a growl was stuck at the back of his throat, "you are fucking beautiful amore."
He turned me around quickly and threw me on the bed gently, my arousal on its peak. He crawled on top of me and plastered his body on mine, rubbing himself on me, "I'm going to make you cum.. "
kiss. "with my mouth... "
deep kiss... "with my tongue... "
kiss... "with my hands,"
.kiss.. Kiss...  "and with my rock hard cock."
And he ripped my panties off, then my bra, "I'll get you another set."

. His thumb grazes over my swollen clit and i thrust my body towards him, pleasure on its peak as a moan escapes my mouth, "fuck!"
    He teases me more and i can't take it, "please Sandro! i want to cum!"
"Your wish....," he plunges his two fingers inside mw without a warning.
Jesus Christ.
He retreaves it. "....Is my command," he finishes, now plunging three fingers inside me.
Holy hell.
My insides clench as my wetness coats his fingers inside me. He removes his hand and traces it to his lips but i grab it and suck on his fingers before he does, eyes closed, i moan, tasting myself on his fingers.
Then i finally let his fingers free and run my hands all over his body.
He growled pinching my left nipple, "Behave Gianna!"
I swear i got hotter, my gaze not wavering from his, "Make me!"
He growled again, "you are tempting me to really fuck your brains out right now, miss Valdez!" and kisses me from my jaw down to my neck to my breasts, "but no."

My back arched, my mouth formed an O as a scream free its way from my mouth. He had plunged his cock inside me, "Jesus, you are as tight as i remember if not tighter."

"I'm going to make love to you first."
Thrust.
I screamed as his cock touched my heart. His hands on my sides.
"Then I'll fuck you later till the sun comes up."
Thrust.
"Fuck me Sandro!" i begged.
He slammed against me hard.
I screamed again.
Jesus, my walls!
"You said to fuck you!" he smirked and kissed me, thrusting his tongue inside me.
"Oh God! Yes!" i moaned, feeling myself getting tighter around him.
But he slowed his pace, "but all in due time!"
His fingers eubbing my clit and hia mouth on my neck, i felt a familiar pressure build inside me.
"Oh God, im gonna cum!" i exclaimed happily.
He groaned, "cum with me Gia!"
He thrust faster and faster until i closed my eyes, thrusting my hips to meet his, and all explosions burst inside me, "Oh God, Sandro!" i gripped his shoulders and bit into his side.
   He held me tighter as he came inside me, "fuuucccck!"

Hey guys..
How are y'all...
Thirsty.....
😂😂😂😂