Silent night. Lonely night.

(Cry-Rihanna) theme for the chapter... You can listen to it as you read.

With my eyes fixed on the TV, they welled up at the ending of the movie

"I thought you were never going to come back!"

"I'll always come back!"

"What's going on when i can't remember anything anymore? What will you do?"

"I'll always be here. I'll never leave you"

I blew my nose and wiped the tears away at the sad ending scene of the Notebook. Without realising it, i was engulfed by darkness.
I felt my weight being shifted and i opened my eyes slightly, but they were too heavy to open. I groaned slightly as my body hit my comfy bed.

I was seated on top of the kitchen counter, smiling like a fucking idiot, looking up at Sandro who was standing in between my legs, his hands trailing dangerously close to my core. But i loved it.
"Where do we go for Christmas?" i asked him.
He grinned, "anywhere is fine, as long as i am with you."
Then he dipped his head and smashed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and put my hands in his hair.
"You're so cheesy," i moaned into his mouth.
He bit my lip asking for entrance, which i immediately granted. I felt something on my wrists. Hugging Sandro, i opened my eyes.
"Aaaaah!" i screamed.
"This is not real! You're not real!" i screamed, pushing Sandro abit.
Sandro smirked and kissed my neck, "this is very real darling. Trust me, i know."
I screamed as he came closer, so i pushed Sandro away without thinking.
He looked at me quizically before he turned his face and his gaze hardened when they landed on Kevin.
"Who is this, Gia?" he spat at me, his eyes on Kevin.
Kevin smirked, "shouldn't i be asking you that? You're the one shoving your tongue down my wife's throat!" his voice deepened and his eyes turned black.
"Sweetheart, did you really think you could run away from me?" he grabbed me by my throat and shoved me towards the fridge.
My back hit the fridge with an omph!
I tried to dig a hole with my back, to disappear from him.
No... No... No...
He can't be real...
He can't be here..
He chuckled darkly, "oh honey, i am as real as that girl you adopted.. What's her name again... Enna, was it?"
Something stuck to my throat, oh yeah, he pinned me to the fridge and had his hand on my neck again, cutting my oxygen supply.
Although i was alittle scared, i glared at him, "don't you dare touch her!"
He tightened his grip as i choked, i tried to hit him, "c-can't br-breathe.... Ca-can't breathe!"
He let go. Only to punch me on my left cheek before standing up and walking to the living room.
I spat out blood, trying to breathe.
I heard him laugh, "Gianna, honey, come see the suprise i have for you!"
My heart started racing like crazy as i dragged my body towards the door.
The tears in my eyes fell when i saw the bloody bodies slumped on the carpeted floor, in front of me.
"Kevin, what have you done?" i all but shouted at him.
He laughed, "no one deserves your love apart from me. You can only love me. No one else."
He turned to me and i saw the gun in his hand, his eyes cold glaring at me, "you cheated on me! You fucking slut! I don't even want you anymore. That's why I'm going to" blast "kill you.Then kill myself!"
Blast.
I looked at my white shirt, now turning red.
My gaze drifted off to Sandro who was trying hard to look at me painfully.
My knees gave out and i was on my knees, "I'm sorry, it was all my fault!"
I touched my chest, where the bullet had passed through, "i lo-"
I was cut of with darkness.

I snapped my eyes open wide and ran my hands on my body just to make sure it was just a dream.
I signed in releif.
It was just a dream!

Seeing that i wasn't sleeping anytime soon, i decided to go have a glass of juice or something. I opened the door and headed downstairs where the lights were still on. My heart jumped up to my throat at the shirtless Sandro standing my the sink.
Without a single thought, i tiptoed to him and wrapped my hands around his waist and leaned my head on his sexy back, shamelessly taking in his scent, i feel home.
I felt him tense on my touch. I felt him tap on my hands and i reluctantly let go. What the fuck is going on here?!
I looked at him as he pulled the glass to his lips, lingering there for a moment.
I furrowed, "Sandro?!"
He hummed a response.
"You okay?" i asked him concerned and moved to touch him, but he moved back as if i was fire and he'd get burnt.
I felt a pang in my chest at that small gesture.
He looked at me for a sec before looking away in space, "yeah. Yeah. Why wouldn't i be?"
I shrugged my shoulders, "i don't know.. I just thought after earlier tonight... After we.. "
"After we what? After we kissed? What did you expect would happen? It was just a kiss Gia! Nothing special!"
That hit me. Hard.
I repeated his words to make sure i heard everything correctly, "it was just a kiss. Nothing special. Are you for real right now?!"
He looked at me and raised a brow, "don't you understand what i just said. Do you need me to spell it for you?"
It took everything in me not to fall on my knees. "I understand. Perfectly."
He chuckled and shaked his head, "I'm a married man, Gia."
"It's Gianna for you, Mr. Marriedman," i spat at him and stalked out of there fast and ran to my room when i was out of sight.

Stupid Gia!
Stupid Gia!
Fuck you, Sandro.
I hate you.
I fucking hate you.

I don't know why but my tears couldn't stop falling. And my heart couldn't stop bleeding.
My thoughts were clouding my mind so i decided to do one thing that would help ease my mind.
Book a flight for our Christmas vacation!
At least I'll be away from him.

Hey guys...
How y'all doing.....
I love y'all and thank y'all for reading this book so far...
Vote... Vote.. Vote....
Mwaaaah