Lost without you.

After a week of massive baking, a week of smiles and meet ups with Alex, a week of avoiding Alessandro with everything I've got, i was finally free. Yes i went to Danny's wedding. Of course. Alex asked me to be his date. He said he didn't want to be lonely at the party and he wasn't in very good terms with the maid of honour, so me being the nice me, i pitied him and decided to go with him. Turns out it wasn't as boring as we thought it would be, with Danny's mother dominating the wedding.

So right now, i am out shopping with Scarlett and Enna for our vacation. Carlifonia doesn't get really really cold like where we were going to, for Christmas. So we wanted to go packed.
"Baby, what have you picked?" i asked Enna who was scanning the shelf of knitted clothes.
She came running back with two matching grey marvins. They looked adorbs.

I picked her up and kissed her, "want to match with mommy?" she grinned and nodded her head vigorously

I picked her up and kissed her, "want to match with mommy?" she grinned and nodded her head vigorously. I laughed lightly and pecked her head, putting her down again, "go and put them in the basket with aunty Scarlet." I pointed to the trolley basket that Scarlet was pushing around, looking for sweaters.
I decided to check for something for myself and maybe I'd get something to get Mason for a Christmas present too...
I picked a few sweaters and shit then went to look for Scarlet and Enna. "Enna?" i called. I couldn't see them.
Seeing Scarlet i shouted at her and asked if shw had seen Enna.
"She put the stuff and came back to you," she said.
Oh my God.
Could she...
"Enna!!!  Enna!!  Enna!! Baby, let's not play hide and seek right now.... Enna! Where are you?" i called. There was no answer. My heart sank as it beat at the rate of a race car without any brakes at its highest speed.
It couldn't be...
Could it...
No... No.. No..
My baby...

As tears pricked my eyes, i continued searching for Enna through the racks of clothes.
Nothing.
Not even one sign of her, just her hair tie...
Wait. What?!
I walked quickly and picked up the floral print hair tie with a black background.
Don't be paranoid Gia.. 
It could be anyones....
I smell it..
Strawberry and chocolate..
Definitely Enna's.
That's when the panick switch and mother mode switch were switched on immediately. I rushed to the cashier and asked her if he had seen my baby.
He shaked his head no.
I asked him to check his CCTV camera.
"I'm sorry ma'am but it looks like the CCTV hasn't been working for the past hour," he said.
"What?" all the blood on my face drained.
What?
What?!
It couldn't be Kevin..
Of course it could...
Only he would steal the most important things from me.
No... No...
I need my baby back...
It's not Kevin....
At least i hope so...

I screamed at the crowd, "please if you've seen my baby.... "
Tears streamed down my face as i struggled to breathe...
Scar seemed to notice my distress and came running to me and held me before i lost my balance.

"Gia... We're going to find her," she hugged me.
"My baby... My baby... " i kept whispering in her sweater, tears streaming down my face.
She had me sit down on one of the seats. I put my head on my hands and cried.
I can't loose my baby..
I just can't...

"Mommy!" i heard the voice of my baby, strained. I stood erect on my feet and looked around, nothing.
Is this some sort of mind game?
"Enna?!" i called but nothing.
I was going to seat back again,  defeated.
"Mommy!" i heard her voice scream and my face immediately turned to the east and there was my baby, her eyes red and puffy, mirroring mine.
"Baby!" i screamed and run towards her as she ran to me, i swiftly crouched to the ground, my knees on the cold tiles and hugged her, my tears flowing from my face, noozling my head on her neck.
"My baby! I thought I'd lost you forever!"
I cried hugging her really tight.
She put her hands on my neck, her hot tears spilling on my shoulders, "mommy, i thought you left me."
I pushed her away for a second and held her face to face me, "I would NEVER, never leave you Enna. You are my life."
I hugged her again and she did the same. I stood up a minute later and tackled the man who came in with my baby and hugged him without even thinking.
"Thank you. Thank you so much for finding my baby," i told him, nuzzling in his shirt. His chocolate and pine scent comforted me.
Wait. I know this scent.
I quickly pulled away and looked at him for a second, "sorry about that."
Alessandro stood there with a ghost of a smile on his lips, "don't worry about that. I'm glad i could help."
There was akward silence between us there after.
He wasn't going to apologise for the last things he said when he last talked and i wasn't going to start another conversation with him before he apologises.
I decided to cut the tension by taking Enna in my arms, "goodbye and thank you again."

We walked out of the mall to the car and went home there after leaving Scarlet behind to take the shopping bags.

Hey guys....
Been busy this week...  Sorry...
Hope you like this chapter...