Wake up 💦💦💦💦🍆.

Hey y'all thirsty cupcake lovers.. 😂😂😂😂
I am very aware that I've left you thirsty one to many times so today, we're going all the fucking way.
Please if you're not 16➕, read school books or something and skip this chapter. 😂😂😂😂😂

I love y'all.
Thank you for getting me to 7K reads.

      I woke up with a throbbing headache, but i smiled when memories of the previous night rushed in my head

      I woke up with a throbbing headache, but i smiled when memories of the previous night rushed in my head. Looking around, Sandro was not in the room and my heary sank alittle. Incase you were wondering, we didn't have sex. He gave me one of his shirts to sleep in and i got in bed after the hot spanking session we had, we went to have a little talk with Nate at that time. I tried waiting up but the wine in my system couldn't let me.
        The door opened and Scar popped her head inside the room, "hey."
I motioned for her to sit on the bed but she scrunched her nose in distaste. I rolled my eyes, "don't worry, we didn't have sex." Very unsure, she sat at the very end after handing me a tray of breakfast and advil on the side.
"Thanks," i muttered before downing the pancakes and juice and popping the pills in my mouth.
My new buddy Alex sat next to me on the bed and nuzzled his fur on my skin.
"So...  We are going for the rest of the decorations, we hadn't taken everything, and also get the engridients for the gingerbread house since someone forgot to bring them," she said smiling sadly.
"We?" i asked.
"Everyone else apart from you and Alex here, we would rather he kept you company. The other Alex already went out. He got a call from his grandma, said it was urgent," she explained.
"Oh my God. Is she okay?" i asked.
Alex kind of sensed my uneasiness and rubbed his face into my skin, calming me down abit.
She nodded and said there's just somethings they had to talk about.
She pouted, "are you gonna be okay by yourself?" she asked looking at my hands,  which were still pale blue in colour.
I smiled slightly and told her to go and let me sleep, I'd find a way to join them if i will wake up early. She said she'd leave the group early and come back to check up on me, no arguments.
"Come on boy," i walked to the bathroom, the dog behind me wagging its tail.
I took a hot shower with Alex sitting on the side, brushed my teeth then went back to bed with a different shirt on that barely covered my ass and another set if panties. I put a pair of trousers on the side of the bed that I'd put on when i wake up. I got in between the sheets and hummed with the warmth engulfing my body. Alex laying on the wool matt next to me.

My ears perked up as footsteps hurried to the room i was sleeping in, but my eyes were to heavy to open.
I could hear Sandro's voice in the background but i didn't hear what he said.
I felt the bed dip on my back before i felt a familiar electric force surge through my body when his hand gripped my thigh. What felt like his teeth sank on the skin of my butt.  His hands explored my ass and found a way inside my panties, carresing my ass, squeeing my ass ever so softly with his firm hand. He trailed kisses from my ass to my thigh.
He then kissed my neck and i moaned. His hand roamed upper to my ridden shirt and inside it to my breasts.
I moaned, loving this feeling, my eyes still closed. He kissed me behind my ear before he pulled at my earlobe with his teeth, i moaned and arched my back.
"For the love of God Gia, if you want me to stop tell me now," he growled on my skin. I did nothing but moan lowly.
He took that as his answer and dipped his hand to my panties and discarding them away. He lay me on the bed on my back, hovering me. He rubbed his hard erection on my sex. I moaned and grabbed his face, pulling him down for a kiss. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me towards him.
Flicking his tongue inside my mouth, he rubbed my clit before thrusting deep inside me unannounced.
I arched my back and moaned deeply.
Fuck, he's big.
"Fuck bear! You're so fucking tight!" he groaned, dipping his head on my chest.
He stayed that way for a moment as my tight walls adjusted to his size.
I squeezed his shoulders and he started moving slowly, almost afraid he would hurt me.
As his pace increases, i opened my mouth to say something but nothing comes out, my lips just form an O as he hit the one spot that made me want to cum right there. He seemed to realise this and he consistantky thrust right there.
I gripped on his back as if for dear life, and threw my head back on the mattress, "Oh god, yes!"
He takes in the sight of me sprawled on his bed and mutters, "God, you're so beautiful."
He thrust even faster inside me and i felt a tightness in the pit of my stomach. His cock swelled inside me. He is almost there and so am i.
"Shit Gia! You're so tight!" he kissed me and he thrust even faster.
"Oh my God, im going to cum!" i screamed.
"Cum for me baby," he grunted, thrusting deeper and faster. Twisting my hard nipples with one of his hands.
Then he all of a sudden slows down and stops flicking my breast.
The pressure on the pit of my stomach uneasy, my pussy almost throbbing as he pulled in and out painfully slowly.
"Sandro please!" i begged.  I fucking begged.
"What do you want Gia? Tell me what you want!" he said.
How the fuck am i supposed to talk when i feel my mouth glued.
"Please!" i pathetically begged him for release.
"Sorry, but that isn't a good enough answer!" he pulled out almost all of him. Then he pushed himself back painfully slowly.
Damn it Sandro...

He pulled out again and said, "if you can't say it... I don't kn..."
I pulled him to me and kissed him to ease the heat in my belly, "make me cum Sandro! Please make me cum!"

He grunted a your wish is my command before he thrust hard inside me and the tight knot in my stomach tightened even more.
I closed my eyes and threw my head back. But he brought my eyes to look at him, he ordered,  "look at me while i make you come."
The more he thrust inside me, the more i felt my walls contract inside me and with one more thrust, all my walls let loose and pleasure shot inside me as my juices flowed from inside me, "Oh god, Sandroooo."
Sandro muttered a curse and he let out a sexy growl, "Fuuuck!" as he came, spilling his hot seeds inside me. That made me over the edge again and i come again in less than ten seconds as i rode my orgasm. He kissed the valley between my breast before flipping us and i was on top of him. Before he pulled out and rested my body on his, he kissed my forehead. I felt home.
I was home. 

Hey y'all horny cupcake lovers..
😝😝😝😝😝😝
I would really appreciate the reactions to these two chapters, Down dirty and this one.
I love y'all horny monsters.