Smell like sex

Hey guys...
Sorry for the late update, I'm still doing my end of semester exams. But all in all, i found some time to update for you guys. But you guys also kinda discourage me to keep writing cause y'all not doing Shit. You're not Commenting or voting. So i don't know if you like the book or naah.  Please.  I'm begging you guys..  Please comment whatever the fuck is in your minds about the chapters. And don't forget to vote...  I'm begging you guys really.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Ily cupcakes. 😇😇😇😇😇

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

An hour later, Enna and Mason come into the house running and jump on me, kissing me all over my face. I laughed and hugged them back, kissing their foreheads. Walking behind are their gurdians,  Nathan and Scarlett. Together with Abby and Louise.
"Oh Gia!" Abby cooed and run to me, engulfing me in a tight hug. She's always been the dramatic one in their family. I hug her back and chuckle lightly. Scar comes too and hugs me. So did the other two men.
"We thought you left to go home mommy," Mason pouts. I pinch his cheeks lightly and kiss his forehead, "you're not getting rid of me that easily. I'm not going anywhere."
He raised his pinky, "pinky promise?"
I laughed lightly and locked my pinky with his, "pinky promise."
Alessandro came back to join us saying food was ready. They all went to the small dining room and sat. He walked to me and helped me stand and snaked his hand around my waist. I blushed, "i can stand and walk on my own just fine Sandro."
He shrugged and placed a quick kiss on my hair, "i feel better like this. With you in my arms always."
I leaned into him and we walked together to the dining room. Abby watched us like a hawk. Her eyes went down to her son's hand on my waist then back to our faces, her face twitched with a small knowing smile. Her eyes shining. Her expression was mirrored by her husband.

   While we ate, Abby stopped all conversation, with her eyes fixed on my hands, "Gia, why are your hands blue?" Everyone turned to me and glanced at my hands, feeling insecure, i quickly pushed my hands under the table, trying not to wince at the pain i felt in them, "I... I guess its the cold?"
   Damn it, why am i so nervous.
   Because you know the answer. Your anxiety is why.
"She's not exactly used to the cold weather. I mean she's leaved in Carli all her life," Alessandro coughed.
They seemed to nod and understand.
I looked towards him and gave him a small grateful smile. He smiled back before squeezing my hand reassuring, under the table.
The warmth of his hand was even better.
They seemed to drop that subject when Scar interjected that there was a gingerbread competition on the day of Christmas and they had already signed me up for it.
I groaned and glared at her, "i don't know Scar, you shouldn't have done that."
She put her hands in the air in surrender, "i didn't do nothing, they did." She pointed to the two little monsters who had pasta sauce smeared on their faces. They glared at her and looked back at me with their adorable angel faces, trying to master the best baby voices they pointed to Nate, "Uncle Nate told us to do it and he buy us gelato soon."
I glared at Nate. Was he crazy.  It was crazy cold and he wanted to buy kids ice cream. He almost choked on hus pasta. Everyone was also glaring at him. I signed, it was for a good cause, so i said i would do it.
Everyone beamed.
"Mommy i want to help!" Mason gave me those steel puppy dog eyes that he's really mastered. Enna did too.  And i found myself rolling my eyes at them with an okay. They squelled and ran to me, kissing me all over my face.

We sat and talked for a while with Abby and Louise. I told them not to go back to their place because the weather was not exactly promising. At first they were reluctant, "there's not enough room for all of us sweetheart."
I brushed her off with the cliche nonsense, "you will take my room."
   Sandro smirked at me, "you really want to sleep with me, huh?"
I rolled my eyes and hit his forearm, "you wish Romeo. I'm sleeping with the girls. And you are sleeping with the bunch of testosterone."
Nate complained, "hey. I didn't agree to this."
"Neithet did i, apparently," his girlfriend said.
I glared at them, and whisper yelled enough for the kids not to hear, "unless you want to fuck like bunnies like you always do, in the presence of Enna and Mason or for them to sleep in your room which smells like sex by the way, i suggest you shut up."
They blushed and looked away, Sandro in a fit of laughter. I glared at him and he zipped his mouth. Then he complained, pouting, "i don't want to sleep with him. He steals the covers."
I rolled my eyes and told him i don't care about how they will sleep.
They muttered something like whatever under their breaths and nodded in unison. I looked back at Abby and Louise who were looking at me with amusement in their eyes and smiled at them, "now that the sleeping arrangement is settled, I'll go prepare your room for you guys."
They nodded and i left.

Taking out new, clean bed sheets from one of the closets, i turned around and bumped into a hard chest, i almost fell back if it wasn't for the arms of the steel grey eyes man holding me in place. I don't know how but the bedsheets slipped out if my fingers and i held onto his muscular arms to keep me from falling.
With hid eyes boring into mine, he leaned in and i was frozen in the spot. His eyes seemed to ask for permission and i absently nodded, tottaly hypnoyised by hid mesmerising eyes. With his warm minty-chocolatey breath faning over me, i squeezed his arm, trying to tell him, kiss me already asshole.
I closed my eyes the same time he did and his lips were just grazing over mine when a piercing scream came from the room and his hands let loose, dropping me to the cold hard floor, both of our eyes wide with shock and horror.

Snapping my head to the sound of the scream, i was met with a grinning Scarlett. I glared at her, muttering fucking bitch under my breath. She grinned, "oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. But please don't do it here. Your folks will sleep in a room smelling like sex. We don't want that, do we?"
I glared at her, "bitch!!" She ran away laughing loudly, "one who laughs last, laughs best."
I'll get back at that bitch.
But trust me my cheeks were hot with embarrassment. And i could see Sandro's ears red too, and his cheeks a lighter shade as he looked at anywhere but me, even as he helped me up from the floor.
Rubbing the back of his head, he said, "I-I'm...  I'm gonna go check on the kids if they've you know...  Ummh.. "
"Just go," my god, i was so embarrassed.  

Vote...........
Vote.........
Vote......
Comment..........
Comment......
Comment...
I love you cupcakes.