Promises and jelous lovers.

I felt something sleek and wet on my face everytime and a weight laying on my body

       I felt something sleek and wet on my face everytime and a weight laying on my body. I opened my eyes and a blurry figure came into view. A fluffy brown thing was seated on my lap making dog noises.
Aaaah,  it must be a dog.
I closed my eyes the moment i tried to move and pain shot up in my body. I groaned again and the dog barked getting off me. I opened my eyes again and everything came flashing back. The voicemail. The deerhead. The tree.

Why do i smell blood and rain?
I touched my forehead, yup,  i was bleeding. I took my phone and tapped on it. Looking at the time, it was just about two hours since i left. I wanted to close my eyes again and sleep but i had to call Scar or anyone.
The dog dug its teeth on my sweater and pulled me in the direction of the door. Not that i was complaining and i got out and lay on the wet ground
Funny, i dialed Alessandros phone. He answered on the first ring, "Gia are you there?"
"T-take c-c-care.... of E-enna and M-mase, p-please," i whispered through through the phone, my breath really laboured, feeling a pain in my chest as i did. The rain was not helping much by making me cold. I could have stayed in but noooo..  The doggy had to pull me out. And when the thunder roared one more time i squirmed.
"Gia! Baby are you still there?" he said almost painfuly.
"Uh-huh," i breathed.
"Stay with me baby! Don't hang up!"
The thunder hit one more time and lightening stuck on the car which started to go in flames.
"Oh my God!" i almost screamed and tried to move but i couldn't really.
The massive dog by my side pulled me by his teeth and dragged me away from the car before it blew up.
Lying on the side of the road i hugged the dog for warmth, "you have no home?"
He whined almost sadly.
I hugged him tighter, "then you're going home with me Alex. Your name is Alex from now."
He gave me a dog-Ish grin and licked my face. I chuckled, "now let's sleep. I'm tired."

"Gia! Wake up baby," i heard the voice of Alessandro cooing in my ear.
Am i dreaming?
Why don't you open your eyes first?!
I internally rolled my eyes and fluttered my eyes open and for sure Sandro was by my face. The moment our eyes met, he sank his face into mine and captured my lips with his.
I closed my eyes and held onto him, i kissed him back feverrently as if my life depended on it. He bit my lip almost painfuly and i moaned into his mouth. With his hands on my neck and cheek, he thrust his tongue inside my mouth and i happily moaned, massaging his tongue with mine.
He finally broke off the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine, his eyes full of hurt , releif and adoration, but mostly pain, "i thought I'd lost you. Never scare me like that again."
"I promise i won't," i pulled him back and devoured his sweet delicious lips.
"You better not. You promised," he kissed me twice before detaching himself fully.
I looked around and saw i was back at the house, in his room. "We couldn't take you to hospital, the roads have been blocked with how the weather has been."
I smiled shyly at him, "I'm not complaining. Come lay with me."
"You're still sick. I can't..  Not now atleast," he looked at me worry in his eyes.
I cracked and laughed, ignoring the pain in my chest and ribs, "not having sex asshole. Get your head out of the gutter, geez. I was gone for a few hours and you're already needy. Come here, lay beside me."
He rolled his eyes, but his cheeks and ears were  burning pink.
"You're so adorable!" i kissed the palm of his hand. He glared at me.
Then i remembered something.
"Where's Alex?" i looked around the room.
He gave me a look and glared, "who the hell is Alex?" .....
"Sandro... "
"You're gone for a few hours and you already have another lover."
"Sandro...."
"Why didn't you call him..."
"De Lucca!" i finally shouted before i winced in pain.
He glared at me, "what!"
"My dog."
He gave me a questioning look.
"Alex. My dog? The one who saved me."
His mouth formed an O and i chuckled pulling him for a kiss.
"You're cute when you're jelous," i laughed shaking my head.
"I'm not cute. Cute is for dogs!" he glared again.
"Then get me my cute dog, Alexander," i folded my arms across my chest.
He scratched the back of his head.
Oh no! He didn't.
"You didn't...
"haha...Ummh.... Funny story, when.." he was nervous.
"Where's the dog, Sandro or should i also call you Alex?" i raised a brow.
"Outside?!" he asked.
Before i could say anything he was out like flash and next thing i know Alex is running in the room followed by Alessandro, who was glaring at the poor dog.
Alex jumped on the bed and licked my face a thousand times. I chuckled and hugged him. "Happy to see you too buddy," i kissed his face.
I heard Sandro snickerring in the back.
I rolled my eyes, "come on Gianna! Let's go." The dog looked back at him and grinned.
"You know its male, right?" i laughed.
"I don't care.  You are not calling it another man's name," he shrugged.
I rolled my eyes, "Sandro please!"
"We are calling it Gianna unless you think of another name that isn't a mans name," he said.
"He is a male dog, stupid. He can't have a female name," i rolled my eyes before laughing.
"And i don't care!"
"Fiiine!" i groaned.
He grinned and i rolled my eyes. After alot of disagreement, we decided to call him Ale .....  It wouldn't be Alessandro nor would it be Alexander...
      I noticed something was different. Looking at Sandro intently i realised what was different. I stiffled a laugh at the sight of Sandro sitting uncomfortably with Ale jumping on top of him. "He won't bite your dick off, don't worry," i joked.
He glared at me, before smirking, "oh im not worried. At least not yet. The only mouth that will be going down on my cock is yours, amore."
I looked away trying hard to hide my blush, "whatever!"
In no time he was all over me, his hot breath on my neck, "you make it hard to control myself when you blush like that amore."

Ciao ragazzi...
How are you?
Thank you for reading this far.
Vote.. Vote.. Vote...
Comment too if you want.