Hot chocolate and makeout

He sat me down gently on the couch before running around

      He sat me down gently on the couch before running around. He put two small beanie bags near the fireplace. "Get your ass on one of those, now!" he ordered and stalked to the kitchen.
I rolled my eyes.
  He's so fucking bossy.
  Meeeh, but you love it.
I rolled my eyes again and remained seated on the couch waiting for him.
I heard clanking of utensils in the kitchen, i called, "what are you doing? Need some help?"
"No. Just sit down," he said. And not a minute later, he came back with two brownish steaming mugs.
"Hot chocolate?" i hoped.
He grinned, "with marshmallows and whip cream, just how you like it."

He set his cup down, next to the grey beanie and handed me mine

"Thanks," i smiled, breathing in the smell of chocolate. Then he got up again.
"Where you going again?"
With a raised eyebrow, he smirked, "why? Missing me already?"
I rolled my eyes, "more like your body heat."
He chuckled and i realised what i said.
"I mean,you're hot... No... I mean warm... I mean your skin is warm. Argh, can you just go?"
He chuckled and left me taking a huge gulp. He went outside and came with logs. "Those are pretty cold, they won't light. There are instant logs in one of the lower cabinets," i laughed lightly.
He glared at me, "you have little faith in me, bear."
I groaned.
He chuckled and took a matchstick and started lighting the logs. Nothing. He tried again and again. And when he finally did i 'accidentaly' splashed my drink on the fire.
"Oops! Sorry! My bad" i tried hard not to laugh, especially at his frustrated face.
He glared at me and finally went for the instant light logs.

"I heard youre getting divorced," i blurted out, out of nowhere

"I heard youre getting divorced," i blurted out, out of nowhere. I mean, the silence was killing me. And he was seated right next to me, his body luminated to sex god by the fire infront of us.
I know the smell of chocolate with fire should be relaxing.
But sitting next to this sex on legs was something else. So yeah, i was nervous.
He nodded his head and glanced at me, "i guess it was just not meant to be."
I threw him a sad smile, "sorry."
He shaked his head no, "I'm not. It's for the best. Mason is ten times happier than he was with her, heck i am over the moon here with you than i was with her. How do you do that though?"

How am i in the middle of this again?

"Do what?" i raised a brow with a serious face on.
"Light up a room with your smile, make a dull day brighter with your presence, everything about you attracts people to you. Attracts me to you. Heck, ive always been attracted to you."
I put my mug down and without a secing thought i threw my leg over his body and settled on top of him, facing him.
"Is that right?" i whispered over his lips.

"Absolutely," he whispered back before grabbing me by my neck and pulling me to him, crashing my lips with his. I tasted the chocolate and marshmallows on his tongue, i couldnt help but moan, "mmmh."
"You drive me crazy!" he groaned, kissing me harshly. My hands roamed over his face then to his hair and i gripped his hair and pulled him away for a moment, "then we should be admitted to the assylum because you drive me insane!"
He pulled me down again and kissed me. I felt his hands riding up my stomach, goosebumps rose on my skin, it was... Something.
His mouth left mine and he kissed my jaw, he ran his tongue on the point of connection of my head and neck.
"Aaaah!" i moaned and intinctly ground my hips on him. I heard him groan, his hands tight on my bare skin that was on fire. I could feel something poke me from underneath.
He was hard.
He was fucking hard.
For me.
Shit.

His hands roamed and were firmly on my ass, he groaned, his voice husky and scratchy, "youre playing with fire, bear."
"Good," i whispered and kissed his neck before running my tongue on his jaw.
He groaned one more time before he flipped us over and he was now over me. That stunt just made me even wetter than i was. As if he read my mind he roughly cupped my sex through my clothes and started massaging me. I threw my head back and moaned, my hands firm on his shoulders.
I looked at him one more time and i was sure of one other thing, "i love the colour of your eyes."
He chuckled and kissed me, "here i am almost dry humping you and all you think is the colour of eyes is nice."
He trailed his hand inside my trousers and cupped me again through my panties. "You're dripping wet, it seems," he all but growled.
What? I wet my panties.
He rubbed slowly amd finally flicked my panties to the side and insirted a finger inside me. "Aaaah" i moaned, gripping on him.
"Fuck! You're tight!" he growled, "the things i want to do to you, oh god." He took his finger out and sucked on it before putting the same finger back inside me and pulling it out again. I groaned, "If youre going to continue teasing me like that, you're going to be fucking yourse-" i almost screamed when he thrust two fingers inside me. "Aaah! Fuck me!" i cried.
"Shut up. You talk too much," and he pushed his fingers inside my mouth before i protested.
I sucked on them, looking at him, moaning. I placed my hand on his cock and rubbed it through his clothes.
Putting my hands on the waistband of his trousers, "honey, were home!" the front door flew open.
Hurriedly, Sandro rushed up the stairs swearing.

Ciao......
Hope you like it...
Vote....vote...vote....
Keep 'em comments flowing bitches