Down dirty.

For this chapter i want you guys to suggest the lapdance song... 
But for now im going with Beyonce- Dance for you.

      Sandro stood akwardly, his hands in his pockets, his eyes boring into mine

      Sandro stood akwardly, his hands in his pockets, his eyes boring into mine. Still mantaining eye contact, i walked towards him in sync with the beat of the heels in the song. Infront of him i stood, my hands on the belt, i trailed my hands up his torso and unzipped his sweater and tugging it off, my eyes still on his.
Then i circled him slowly. Around his back, i held his back shoulder blades and massaged them softly, "Relax," i whispered before standing on my tiptoes and kissing the nape of his neck. I slowly walked back to the front of him and ran my arms up and down his clothed chest. Before pushing him down on the chair, where he landed not so gracefully.
I captured his eyes with mine as i ran my hands over my upper body and tugged off my shirt, leaving me with my Victoria Secret sports bra and threw it away, landing on Nate's face.
He groaned and muttered a curse. I then ran my hands over my full breasts still looking at him. His eyes dropped down to my arms then back at my face.
He had a stupid smirk on his face, which i intended to rub off. But you could also see his Adams apple bobbing up and down, almost painfully.
    I moved my hips tactfully, in slow motion as i strutted towards him. Holding his gaze, i licked my lips. And i watched him mirror my expression, his grey eyes darkening with lust. Sensously, almost snake like, i wiggled against his hot body. I could feel the hwat and energy radiating off of him and that kind of turned me on.
I placed my legs on either sides, straddling him. Brushing my curly curls on his exposed neck. I looked into his eyes, my hands grazing over his neck and shoulders, then down to his chest. I tugged at his shirt and he instantly threw it off.
Better, i thought.

Sitting squarely on his crotch, i thrust my hips forward then backwards. Again and again. My hands digging in his hair. I leaned in and planted a kiss on the side of his mouth still grinding my pussy directly on his crotch.
"Aaah" a low groan escaped his lips and i almost smiled in satisfaction. All so suddenly i got on my feet and detatched myself from him. I walked to the back of the chair and trailed my hands all over his chest. He grabbed my hand and kissed the inside of my wrist. My heart swelled.
Focus, Gia.

I walked back to his front and made some distance between us. I did a squat, running my hands over my sides. Still down, i sway my hips left to right. Then i trained my hands again over my body while standing up. I rolled my head to whip my hair and i did that succesfully with no hairs sticking to my face.
"Damn!" Nathan muttered before his girlfriend jabbed him in the ribs, "Shut it asshole."

I got down in a split and twerked my ass, before getting on doggy mode and crawling towards Sandro, my eyes shining with mischief boring into his. I put my hands on his knees and quickly pushed his legs open, before i downed to his crotch and pulled myself up.
He breathed loudly, a gasp escaping from his kissable lips. I kissed his full mouth before i turned around, my back on his front, my ass square on his crotch. But i wasn't exactly sitting on him. With my hands on my knees, i arched my back and threw my ass back to meet his crotch.
Up and down.  Up and down.
He finally got a hang of it and pulled me by my hips to him and placed me tightly on his large buldge. I pretended not to notice and ground on him hard. I rested my back on his chest.
Is that his heart i feel beating fast, or is it mine?
I couldn't tell.
I dug my hands into his hair as i continued to grind on him. He groaned in my neck, i shivered visibly with the sound vibrating to my body. His hand sneekily found my pussy and he pressed his fingers on my pussy through my clothes. I moaned and turned my head to kiss him. He moved me such that i was positioned like a breastfeeding baby and claimed my lips with his.
He grunted darkly, "you are a naughty, naughty girl Gianna Valdez."
I don't know how but a fire ignited inside me when he said that and i felt myself melt into him. Hell he would tell me to strip and i would, gladly.
I pecked his lips and smirked challengingly, "what are you going to do about that?"
His eyes turned darker if that was even humanly possible and he let out a low sexy growl that had my panties soaking.
"Umh, guys please don't have sex here..  Maybe you can, and we'll have free porn but i do mind seeing my brother fuck my bestfriend so..."
Scar jabbed her boyfriend in the ribs again before he said anything else.
Thank you, sis.

"Aah" i yelped when i was suddenly tossed in the air and onto Sandro's shoulder. "Why don't we find out, mmh?!" he spanked my ass.
I got even wetter.
Fuck.
"Where are you taking me? Put me down!" i giggled and slapped his sexy butt.  He grunted and said, "don't make me punish you on this stairs, because i won't care if the kids woke up and saw you at naked and my mercy on the stairs."
I squirmed and kept my mouth shut, my ears red hot with embarrassment.

He finally threw me carefully on his bed. Yes, the kids were in my room.
I giggled as i bounced on the bed, before i got on my knees confortably on the bed. He looked at me, amusement lacing in his eyes, "you're drunk, aren't you?"
I giggled and shaked my head.
His eyes turned hard.
I couldn't help but swallow almost painfully and look at him.
"Take off your pants!" he ordered.
Almost robotically, i grabbed the waistband of my trousers and pulled them down, leaving me in my red panties and bra.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. He smashed his lips on mine before suddenly pushing my head to the mattress and spanking my ass once. I yelped at the contact of his hand on my skin, but my panties continually soaked.
"Little bear is getting turned on!" his rough voice spoke, his fingers pinching my clit over my damp panties.
I moaned.
He spanked me again on my other cheek, "you like that bear, don't you?"
I nodded and moaned.
He spanked me and groaned, grabbing my head tilting it to face him, "i want words."
"Yes.." i whispered.
I cleared my throat and said a stronger yes. He nodded in satisfaction.
I almost rolled my eyes, i cant nod but he can.
Before i said anything else in my mind, he spanked me again, "I'm going to spank you five more times. Why am i spanking you bear?"
"Because you like to touch my ass," i said smugly. He pinched my clit almost painfully, "Why am i spanking you?"
"Because i have been a naughty girl,"
I said, trying not to give him the satisfaction and moan.
"You agree you've been a naughty little bambina, yes?" he asked as he spanked me.
I nodded and he spanked me again harder. "Yes!" i screamed softly.
"Yes what?" he spanked me again harder.
What the fuck am i supposed to say?
He spanked me again, "yes what, bear?  Yes Sir!  Yes what bear?"
"Yes sir" i moaned.
He suddenly flipped me over and kissed me deeply, "that's more like it."
He pulled away, his hands on my hips, "now, count with me."

Hey y'all..
Give me suggestions for the song to play during this scene..
I love y'all so much.
Thank you for the reads.