Second chance maybe.

Hey guys..
I am dead sure you guys didn't expect another chapter today but i decided to give more love this year.  😂😂😂
So I'm doing this chapter in THIRD PERSON POV.  Only because i wanted that  capture both at the same time.  Oh well, just read.
Don't forget to vote.
Have a great year this year y'all.  🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Oh and please read the final comment. I really need your thoughts on this one you guys.
Good night.

       THIRD PERSON'S POV

Gia please.
Wake up bear.
    Gianna was irritated to the bone.
Does this man know i need my rest?

She frowned.
Everytime she tried to sleep he kept whispering in her ear, telling her to wake up.
Stupid man.
Dom or not. He is stupid.
If he hears me he'll punish me, tihihi.

Mommy.
A smile broke on Gianna's face.
Is that my baby boy?
Mason! Sport, is that you?

Mommy please just come back.  Maybe they don't need you. B-but i do.
I need you here so much. I miss you. Please.

She heard him cry and it broke her heart.
She pouted, why is he saying all of these words?
Baby, please don't cry. I'm right here.
I'm right here baby. Please don't cry.

Gia, please.
We are all hurting.
Wake up bear.

Why are they saying these things?
Am i dead?
What happened?
She thought.
Then she felt something tug at her heart.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

     Alessandro was seated in the living room with his family, his parents, brother, Scarlet and his kids. But there was still something missing with Gianna not there. It was too silent. He had come to terms with the dog, and was actually sitting with it, patting his fur. "Figlio, you have to shave all that hair. You look like a mountain man," his mother said, glaring at his overgrown beard.
     This was the one time Alessandro had let his beard grow so long, his hair grow past his shoulders. He looked a mess. He smiled slightly, "i know mama. After Gia wakes up."
His mother mirrored his smile. His father shaking his head and the kids playing with his beard. Pulling it.
"Hey! That's painful. I'll get you!" he glared at them and they ran away laughing.
His father looked at him seriously, "È bello vederti passare il tempo con i bambini, hanno bisogno di te ora più che mai. Proprio come ne hai bisogno."    (It's good to see you spending time with the kids, they need you now more than ever. Just as much as you need them.)
Alessandro nodded, playing back the down moment of his son in the hospital. It was heartbreaking for him.

   His cellphone rang, checking it, the name of doctor William was flashing on the screen. His heart was at his throat as he picked it up. "De Lucca!" he cleared his throat. He stood up quickly, looking for his car keys, "yes. Yes doctor. I'll be right there."  His parents also stood up, looking at him worriedly. "Figlio, what is going on?" his mother asked worriedly.
He hang up, putting his shoes as he headed for the door, looking back everyone was looking at him expectantly, his gaze fell on the kids then he looked back up, "lei sta andando in travaglio. La sua acqua si è appena spezzata." (she's going into labour. Her water just broke.)
Gasping his mother insisted to let him go with her. But he refused. Said he had to hurry and rushed out of the door without thinking twice.

  💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

"Doctor, what can we do? Please just operate on her," Alessandro stood by the doctor, nervously, anxiously. He fought with the nurses to be there as his child was being born. He didn't want to hear anything else. He had to be there. And it's been hours since he reached hospital and nothing happened yet. They hoped she would wake up but no. Nothing.
  "I don't know Mr. De Lucca," the doctor replied, "it would be really risky filling her body with anaesthesia."
"Please doctor. I don't want to loose my baby!" his voice cracked at the end.
The doctor marely nodded and an emergency surgery was set up.

"It's a boy. Mr. De Lucca! Will you do us the honour and cut the umbilical cord?!" the doctor asked the man standing at the corner, his face in awe. He looked star struck.
His feet moved on their own accord until he was infront of the baby and mother. He held the surgical scissors in his shaky hands and cut the bloody cord.
As they put her womb back together,
One of the nurses carried the baby to the warm water basin and bathed him out of the blood stuck on the skin.
  "Ummh, doctor, why isn't the baby crying?" Alessandro asked, sweat covering his forehead. His fingers crossed. The doctor took  the fragile new born in his arms and gently turned his body facing down. And viola! He was crying.
  Funny how a child crying at birth is a releif for all beings. And at that very moment. It seemed that time had stood still and a loud gasp of air was heard from the bedside. The heart monitor beating faster.
Honey brown meets grey.
The moment Gianna opened and blinked her eyes, she met grey.
Endless, steel grey.
Alessandro's grey eyes.
His eyes held a promise.
A promise so raw, so rich, that had her heart twisting on its cages with the fury and passion held within them.
He gave her a glass of water and she took it greedily, quencing her thirst.
She raised her weak hand and grazed over the rough grown stubble on his face, onto his bare cheek and she felt an oddly familiar spark run between her fingers. Her voice raspy she croaked, "you look just like Sandro."
He smelled of the sea, mixed with alittle tree, wood, yes wood.
    All too suddenly he bent down and claimed her lips with his. Pouring the nine months frustration in her mouth, it was as if he was the pregnant one. His kiss was rough, almost painful, filled with anger-towards himself, and love for her. He kissed her to show just how much he had missed her. Just how much he had been a mess without her.
Drawing back they stared at eachothers eyes. Gianna gaping at the emotions swirling in his eyes.
"Alessandro?" she asked.
He looked hurt and guilty, "I'm so sorry bear."
They stared at eachother, both silent.

"Here is the baby," a nurse cut the tension visible between them. "Congradulations ma'am."
She gave the child to Alessandro.
Gianna looked from Alessandro to the baby in his arms to herself.

And she remembered.
The words.
The bullets.
The blood.
The pain.

She suddenly screamed in pain. Making the doctor run back in, with a number of nurses by his side. A pain she couldn't explain run through her whole body, firing her skin with intense pain. Her organs firing up in pain likr a house lit on fire. She screamed again, tears forming in her eyes, "I-I think I'm dying."
Alessandro quickly ran to her side, pleading, his voice full of pain as he grasped her hand, "No! No! No! Don't say that! I almost lost you once. I'm not loosing you again."
She looked at him once as if trying to remember his face as everything in her body just shut down.
"Gia! Gia! No! Don't do this!" he screamed frantically.
"Sir. You have to leave." a nurse commanded. Not taking no for an answer.

Hey y'all.
Thanks for the support.
What do you think should be the name of the new born. Maybe your name too of you want. If it rings well with De Lucca.  😉😉😉
Should it be a boy or girl.
I can change genders for you guys with the majority comments.
So comment and tell me what you think.
Have a great night.