Chuck e cheese. (part 1)

Mason and Enna were squealing in excitement from the moment we set foot in the restaurant

Mason and Enna were squealing in excitement from the moment we set foot in the restaurant. I pulled Mason up on his seat next to mine and Alex did the same with Enna.

I avoided Alex gaze and turned to the kids smiling, "what do you guys want to have?"
"Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!" they started chatting together.
I laughed slightly, "pizza it is. But which one?Mmmmh.... Pepperoni pizza, what do you say?"

They both nodded with their wide grins.
"I love pepperoni pizza!" Mason smiled.
"Me too... Mommy makes the best pizza in the whole world," Enna said signing the world with her hands.
I smiled at her and turned to Alex, "what will you have? I'm having pizza with the kids."
He smiled and nodded saying he'll have fries with some meat instead.
Then he got up from his seat to go and order.

His whole aura made the ladies necks snap to his side and ogle on him if not eye rape him.
I have to admit that bad boy vibe got him going.

"Mommy, will you make me pizza like Enna... I want to eat the best pizza in the whole world," Mason said hopefully, his eyes sparkling, he was really trying his puppy dog eyes on me.
I rolled my eyes at how i couldn't resist those amaizing eyes and nodded at him yes.
He squelled like a girl and hugged me.

"I told you it will work, now we will eat mommy's pizza!" Enna whispered to him. Unfortunately, i heard them and chuckled.
I looked up and roamed my eyes to look for Alex. That's when i saw him standing almost at the counter almost as if he was flirting with the hot busty woman in line. She was laughing at something he said to her and her hand was on his bicep.
I don't know why, but i felt my heart sink. I looked back at the kids, "do you guys want something else, maybe a soda?"
Their eyes widened and said at the same time, "you'll let me drink soda?"

I nodded and grinned at them both, "of course why not? You're big enough, aren't you?"
They both nodded vigorously,
"I'm a big boy."
"I'm a big girl."
I told Mason to go tell his dad to get us soda but he came back quicker, without relaying the message.
"Okay, let me tell daddy, don't go anywhere or no soda for you," i got up from the seat and told them.

I stalked towards the Alex and his companion at the line with a tight lipped smile, "Hey Alex, the kids also want soda. Also get me one too."
I wanted to walk away when i heard her speak, "who's this Alex? And what is she talking about kids? You have kids? Argh." she stomped away after shooting both of us deadly glares.
He let out a heavy breath, "thank you."
I looked at him as if he grew two heads, "you're not actually thanking me for killing your vibe, are you?"
He rolled his eyes, "yes, i am actually. I was almost loosing my patience with her."
I gaped at him, "what? Why? How?"
He chuckled, "she just wanted me for a fuck. And i am not into one night stands."
"Yeaaah....TMI..... get the drinks please?!" i put on a fake smile on and headed back to the kids.
"Mommy, who was that woman standing with daddy?" Mason frowned.

He saw that?
They saw that?

"Ummh... Baby, it was nothing," i kissed his temple and ruffled his hair.
He whined.
Enna and i laughed.
Then she too ruffled his hair.
He had his pay back and ruffled hers.

"Stop playing and eat first," Alex voice boomed over us

We all kept quiet as he put the food on the table. The aroma hitting my nostrils fullblast. He served us on our respective plates together with our drinks.
"Dig in!" he announced.
We all put our hands ready to pounce on the pizza before he slapped all of our hands, "hey. Get your hands clean first."
We groaned.
I whispered loud enough for all of them to hear, "the germs are not aware." Then raised my voice, "now let's dig it!"
The kids giggled and pushed their hands to the tray and he hit our hands again.
We groaned again.
"You're a meanie!" They said.
I chuckled knowing they just said it knowing that it was a bad word.
"Yeah. Yeah. Wash your hands," he said chuckling.
"Ay. Ay. Captain!" i said sarcastically before standing up.
The kids said the same and followed me to the sink.

As we dug in the tantalizing pizza, Mason frowned, "daddy, can i ask you a question?"
Alex nodded, taking a sip from his soda.
"Who was that woman you were talking to there?" he asked pointing at the counter.
My eyes went wide and looked at him, "Mason!"
Alex glared at me accusingly.
I told him with my hands up, "he saw you. I didn't say nothing."
Then took a bite of my pizza.
Alex said it was a long time friend and they had nor seen each other in a long time.
"Is that why she wanted to give you a blow job or bj, i think?" he asked again.
Enna was busy listening curiously. With furrowed eye brows, she asked, "mommy, what is a bj?"

I chocked.

Alex spit his drink. 

Oh my fucking god!!!
What the fuck is this kid asking?!

"Umh.... I don't really know that baby. Why don't you tell your dad to answer your question? He knows what it is," i threw the ball on his court. Again. In one night.
They both turned to him, "what is a bj?"
He cleared his throat, "ummh... Ummh... It's this thing.... Ummh... "
I wanted to laugh at his misery but remembered the situation at hand.
He took a looooong sip from his drink and cleared his throat again, "ummh... Its this thing .. Its a job where you are told to blow off candles in someone's birthday."
I saved him, "what your papa is trying to say is that, she wanted a job to blow candles on your birthday."

They lightened up, "coool..."
Then Mason frowned again, "but i want to blow my own candles. Its more fun."
I glared at Alex, then kissed Mason's temple again, "then you'll blow them on your own baby."
They looked happy, i was too, that was before they asked, "can we get a blow job when we get older?"
I coughed, "ummh... Yes.. Yes honey ... Of course..  Why not?!"
Alex was covering his mouth to prevent himself from laughing.
He whispered to me, "you know girls don't get blow jobs, right?"
I rolled mu eyes and stretched my hand to my plate only to divert to Alex's and steal a fry.
"Hey. That's my food!" he whined.
"Yeah. Yeah. You owe me for saving your ass," i smirked and stole another one and dipped it in the sauce before popping it in my mouth.
I laughed at his expression, "what?"
He scowled, "i don't share my food."
I rolled my eyes, "too bad."

I watched as he narrowed his eyes and leaned into me, his gaze intensifying, filling me with monsters running around my heart.
He brushed his finger on my hair, pushing them behind my ear then moved down to the corner of my lip, his hand lingering on my face.
I looked at him, he looked at me.
"What?" i said almost below a whisper.
"You had some sauce there," he then licked his finger with the sauce.
I felt myself pool between my legs.
"For the love of God....."

Hey guys..
I missed you all in these few days...
Vote..
Vote...
Vote...
Vote...
I love you all.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘