Confession of a broken heart.

Since Alessandro had already gone to NYC, we took their familys jet back

     Since Alessandro had already gone to NYC, we took their familys jet back. The kids were happy. Especially Mason,  he was telling all of us everything he loved about New York. It was funny. He loved the lights, the cars and the ice cream, but not as much as the ice cream from Milan, he said.
   We had our luggage put away in one of the hotels. Enna and Mason were happy to be staying at their mansionate house with the dog too. He was so excited to show her his toys and stuff. As we drove to his place,  he couldn't sit still. Making Alex anxious.

"Look, there's papa!" he said aloud enough for me to hear and looked towards where he was pointing at. Alessandro was standing in the middle of the green frontyard, looking towards the other parts of the city, a bottle of water in his hands. His sexy back facing us. He was in black slacks and a tight fitting grey shirt. You could see his muscles flexing as he threw the stones into the forested bit, far away. His now long hair held in a rubber band.
Long hair looks great on that asshole, i admitted to myself.
I could always hold onto it when he...

Okay, bitch! We're not going down that road right now.

We got out of the car and stood there.
  It was as if he senced me looking at him and he turned around, looking at everyone, his eyes lingering on me and his son on my arms. A small panties wetting smile played on his lips, his beard giving him a rough sexy look, he walked our way.
"You look beautiful," he said, standing in front of me.

Puh-lease, i look like i was just fucked.

You are horny bitch!  You dirty little slut, you just want him to fuck you.
My subconscious rolled her eyes

My hair looks a mess, let's not start about the circles around my eyes, and the scar on my cheek.
"Ummh- thanks,  but you don't have to lie to me," i said and looked towards where Mason and Enna were running around trying to catch butterflies.
His finger was under my chin in no time, and turned my head to look at him. "You look beautiful. And i mean it," he said seriously.
The familiar fire ignited in my heart and i smiled at him softly. His eyes looked down, "how is Raph treating you? Not so bad, i hope?"
I gave him a quizzical look, "Raph?"
He motioned to the sleeping bumblebee in my amrs, "Raphael."
His face immediately looked panicked, "oh I'm sorry. You wanted to call him another name."
"Alessandro."
"I didn't mean to overstep, which ive been doing alot. I can change the name if you don't like it,"
"Alessandro."
"I'm sorry Gia, i keep messing up with you. I just don't know what to do anymore. You already hate me and now  I'm.. "
"Alessandro!" i shouted, more like called loudly, above his own voice.
He looked at his son who stirred in my arms but still closed his eyes, his ears red, "sorry."
Then there was silence.
Not the good silence. It was very uncomfortable.
And the tension.
You could slice it with a knife.

I knew that this was the moment to adress the elephant in the midst of us.
Out of no where, Scarlett came and took little Alessandro from my arms, said something about taking him inside because it was cold outside, but we all knew that she was trying to get me alone with Alessandro, absolutely alone, even the kids got inside, making me even more nervous than i was.
   "Please say something," he pleaded.
I cocked my head to the side, crossing my hands across my chest, "what do you want me to say?"
"Whatever is in your mind, i want to know," he said. His demour had changed completely from all cocky and sure of himself to the vulnerable boy i knew when i was still in elementary school.
I shaked my head, "whatever it is in my mind, you don't want to hear, trust me."
He shaked his head in disagreement, his steel eyes pleading with me,  "whatever it is you have to say, i want to hear it. Talk to me. Tell me what it is you feel. I deserve all that you've been holding inside. So just say it all."
"Fine," i said and finaly looked at him in the eye. "You, De Lucca, You broke me. You broke my heart. And i hate you."
   "Oh!" he signed quietly, taking a step back.
    I glared at him, "I'm not done yet."
He nodded his head for me to continue, swallowing a lump.

"I hate you, because you, De Lucca, you made me love you, you showed me what love is, then you broke me. I hate you, because even after everything, i still love you. Even more than i did before. And that scares me to death, Sandro. I'm scared. You hurt me. I'm afraid you'll hurt me again and this time i may not survive," the tears started streaming from my face, "you said i disgust you and you never wanted to see me but whenever i look at little Sandro, i see you in him..... And I'm sorry i didn't tell you about Kevin," i chocked a sob
    He took two steps closer, "why didn't you?"
    That son of a bitch, after that speech, that's the only line he understands?! Asshole! Dickward!
Donkey shit!
Fucker!
Asswipe!
My subconscious was enraged.

"I was afraid, okay? After i ran away, i knew he would go looking for me. That is why i never told anyone about him, i was afraid that the more people knew, the higher chances he would find me. I know it was stupid but i wanted everyone to be safe. I couldn't let my nightmares be a reality, getting you, Mase, Enna or anyone else hurt. I couldn't live with that. I couldn't live with you hating me."
In an instant he was infront of me, pulling me into him. Squeezing me tight, "I'm sorry Gia. I had no idea. I would never, ever hate you."
I pulled away and shaked my head, wiping the stray tears away, "no.. Don't say that. You hate me. You hated me. You didn't have to say it that day at the gala. It was written all over your face, clear as daylight. My heart shattered, Sandro."
His face fell, his eyes swirling around with guilt, "I'm sorry, bear. I was scared of the idea of sharing you with another man, i wasn't thinking. I was trying to protect my heart. I had already walked down that road with Serah, it was hard to beleive you would do that to me. I'm sorry. I was an idiot and i still regret that, i took the chance of you experiencing the pregnancy of your first child. I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. God, im so stupid."
"Our!" i said.
He looked quizically, "huh?"
"Our child."
He dipped his head, ready to kiss me. My heart racing in my chest. And at that moment, my phone chose to ring.
I cleared my throat, "i better answer that."
"Gianna Valdez speaking," i answered,  moving away from Alessandro.
"Mrs. Lawson? It's me again, Antonio Garcia. I was wondering if you'd be around by tomorrow. So we could get this whole thing out of the way," he said.
"Of course, see you tomorrow at the estate," i hang up. Looking back at Alessandro, he was already looking at me. "Ummh, I'm going to go check on Sandro," i said and walked inside quickly without glancing back at him, but i knew he was looking at me, i could feel his gaze on the back of my head.

Hey y'all cupcake lovers.
Wasspoppin' bitches.
I missed you guys so much.
Thank you for all the votes so far...  I appreciate.