Flights and suites confusion.

Hey guys...  First i want to say sorry i haven't been updating the book recently...  I've had CATs and i also have issues with plotting because sometimes i change a chapter when I'm writing. For example, the previous chapter "Lost without you" wasn't supposed to go as it did. At first i didn't have any thoughts of Enna getting lost blah blah blah..  But it happened...  And i kinda didn't know how to continue from there but oh well..... Here's another chapter...
This is an interesting one, i can assure you.. Nice time reading..
Don't forget to vote...
I lurv you bitches.

    "Enna, Scarlett, let's go! We're going to be late for our flight, the driver is a" i called, dragging my luggage down the stairs

"Party pooper!" Scarlet said behind me with a pout. I simply rolled my eyes and took my baby from her hands. The Uber driver helped us put our luggage in the car.
And Enna kept giggling. I gave her an amused look, "what is it baby?"
"Aunt Scar said poop," she giggled even more. I chuckled and kissed her nose, "you're so cute."
I settled in the back seat with Enna still in my arms. "Does that mean you poop at parties?" she asked giggling, her hands on her mouth.
"Enna!" i exclaimed.
The driver laughed together with Scar as we took off.
"It means i cut the party short, not poop at the party," i explained.
She nodded her head before lying it on my chest. Then she turned again and looked at me, "Mommy? Will i see Mase at Christmas?"
I glanced at Scarlet through the mirror and she was already looking at me with a sad smile.
I looked back at Enna, who was now pulling my hair to get my attention back to her, she whined, "answer me mommy."
"Yes honey. We'll call him through Facetime," i said, trying to dismiss the subject.
"And daddy Alex also?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with her love for that frustrating man.
I nodded and smiled at her, "and daddy Alex also."
   Shw squeeled and caught me off guard when her hands wrapped around my neck, "thank you mommy. I love you."
I kissed her temple, "i love you too baby."
I saw Scarlett steal a glance at me before texting whoever she was texting. It was, Nathan, most likely. Apparently, they are now together. And i am really happy for them.

"We're here ma'am," the driver said and helped us unload our luggage from his car. I gave him his money and we headed into the airport, straight to the ticket kiosk.
Putting my confirmation number, blah blah blah.
We hurried to the ticket counter.
"Name please," the woman smiled.
"Gianna Valdez, Enna Valdez and Sc-" i wasn't finished when she said she found what she was looking for.
"Ma'am, can i have your photo ID, and some passport please," the woman on the other side of the desk asked, politely, might i add with a smile.
I nodded and gave her whatever she asked.
"Ma'am, your seats have been changed to first class," she informed me, handing me the boarding passes.
What?
I don't understand.
"What? I don't understand? I booked-"
"I am aware that you boiked three economy seats, but someone called in and added changed your seats to first class two days ago," she explained to me.
"Do you know who this person is?" i asked her.
"Sorry ma'am. But i have no idea. Plus i would be going against company policy if i shared that information with you."

I signed and turned to Scarlet who was whispering things to Enna and both of them laughing.
"Scar, did you by any chance change anything in our flight ?" i asked her.
She looked at me and shaked her head, then her eyes almost popped out dramatically, as usual, "nope. Why? Is there something wrong with our flight? Please don't tell us you booked us in the wrong flight!"
I shaked my head with a small smile, "it's just that our seats have been bumped to first class."
  "That's a good thing though, right?" she askes, trying to confirm how i felt about this, im thinking.  I sighed, "what if it was done mistakenly. I didn't book the first class. I'm going to fix this."
"Maybe its..." i totally ignored her. I turned back to the lady, "is there any way we can get our seats back?"
She shaked her head, with a sad smile, "all the seats in the economy class have been occupied. Unless you are willing to wait for the next flight which is coming in at eleven in the night."
I groaned and decided to just enjoy these seats. Minutes later we had our boarding passes with us.
"Enjoy your flight."

......................

"Enna! Stop disturbing me. Put this on, right now," i told her frustrated with her behaviour.
"I don't want to!" she whined with a pout.
I rolled my eyes, "guess what baby. I don't care. It's cold here. I don't want you getting sick."
She stomped her left foot and folded her arms across her chest.
I pulled her to me and put the woolen cap on her head, "there you go."
I saw her small hands go to her head and i swatted them away, glaring, "don't even think about it."
We got out of the car and headed right to the door of our honeymoon suite for the holiday.
"You really chose well, on the suite," i commented, since it was Scar who booked the placw we would stay.
I fished the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. Enna ran in first. "Watch it. You'll hurt yourself," i giggled behing her removing my boots at the door together with my coat. Leaving our luggage at the base of the stairs.
"Oooh! Gift basket!" Scarlett squelled. I rushed in after her,
"What's in there?"
She grinned at me, "you won't beleive it!"
Before i could take another step towards the gift box she pulled outy favourite chocolate bar, Ferrero Rocher.
I noticed a card at the edge of the basket, i opened it, "it's not adressed to us, it isn't adressed to anybody! Some initials are there though."
Wierd.
She looked pretty confused like i was, "what?"
That's when i noticed a soda can on the kitchen counter, i walked towards it and well, touched it, "still cold. Someone was here."
Soft footsteps walked down the stairs and we inclined our faces to it. We were met with a sexy chiselled and tan stomach with low hanging black sweatpants. The guy walking down the stairs was putting on his shirt.

Speak of the... De Lucca?!
"What are you doing here?" i crossed my hands over my chest, raising a brow.
Sandro looked shocked to see me, but he covered his shock pretty fast, and crossed his arms over his broad sexy chest, "what are you doing here?"
I looked away for a second, keep calm bitch.
"Well, this is my shallet and you are here. So answer the question."
He laughed and went to his jacket, "no.. No.. You are in my shallet. I already checked in." He removed a piece of paper and looked through it, "i booked half a shallet?!"
Scarlett went to her purse.
I smirked at him, "too bad for you because we went through the trouble of booking.. "
"Half a shallet," she said.
"What! What do you mean half a shallet? Give me that!" i grabbed the piece of paper from her.
Fuck. She's right.
I squeezed the paper in my hands and tossed it. "This has to be fixed, I'm calling the hotel," i went straight to my coat and took out my phone.
I dialled the hotel number, "Hello? Yes. Gianna Valdez. No... No... It's fine.. It's just ummmh... Do you have another shallet that hasn't been booked yet?.... No... Okay, it doesn't have to be a shallet. A suite at the hotel? A cabin? Room closet?... No.... Okay, thank you."
I hung up. "Where's Enna?"
She sort of answered by running inside the living room, her eyes lit up like the lights on Christmas "Daddy Alex!"
Not a second later Mason jumped on me, "mommy!"
I hugged him and ruffled his hair, "how are you doing sport?"
He grinned, "great."
I told them to go play in one of the rooms. I walked to Scarlet who was holding the wine on one hand and glasses on the other, "i wanted to open this to celebrate."
Sandro told her to save him a glass the moment Nathan walked in. "Woah, i didn't know we have company," he was really suprised.
Sandro walked to talk to him about the situation I'm assuming.
He frowned for a bit before he grinned, "you know they say, the more, the merrier, for a reason."
He turned to Sandro who was glaring at him, and pat him on the shoulder, "i know this ruins our all guys Christmas vaca. But, when life gives you women, make the fun out of it."