Breathtaking views.

After the three musketeers went to the patio to have some winter vacation fun, i went upstairs to see what the two monsters were up to

       After the three musketeers went to the patio to have some winter vacation fun, i went upstairs to see what the two monsters were up to. Opening the door to the last room, i was welcomed by soft snores. They were both sleeping on the woolen carpet. I smiled at how cute they both looked. One by one, i picked them and put them on the bed, after removing their shoes and excess clothes.  "Good night mommy. I love you mommy," they grumbled, their eyes barely open. I kissed their foreheads and put the covers on them, "love you too."
I looked around the room, it looked pretty big, but i couldn't choose it since the bags of who shall not be named were already there. Damn it.
I stood there transfixed to the wooden floor, my eyes glued to the glass window and what is beyond it.
The view of the many many trees just beyond the house and the snow filled mountains after them.

This view is just

This view is just....
"Breathtaking!" i heard from behind me.
I didn't have to turn to know who it was. But i did anyway.
With his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants, Alessandro stood infront of me, in all his glory, his eyes glued on mine, making me feel all hot and giddy inside, "y-yes. That's the word i was looking for."
Why do i feel like he wasn't talking about the trees and the mountains.
I broke eye contact after what felt like eternity and looked to the side, pushing some of my hair behind my ear.
"Because I'm not," he moved a step closer to me. The first thing i felt was my heart racing. I looked back at him and viola, we were even sharing the same air.
"I'm sorry Gia," he placed his hands on my cheeks and rubbed his thumbs in a circular motion around them. "I acted like a jerk," he said, looking at me in the eye.
I swallowed hard and replied rather raspily, "you did."  I cleared my throat, feeling my cheeks turning warm.
I broke away from him and folded my arms, he just wasn't helping with the situation because i couldn't think straight.
"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?" he smiled sadly?
I glared at him, "you called me a fucking whore. You couldn't exactly expect me to forgive you just like that."
He flinched at the truth if my words and looked down, "I'm so sorry Gia. I'm willing to do anything for you to forgive me."
I tapped my chin as if i was thinking of something. Something came to mind.
"Well, we can start with you sleeping with the kids tonight and maybe the rest of the week, and we'll talk about the rest later."
He faked the horror face, "what? Why? I need my beauty sleep."
"Unless you want to leave this room for me for the rest of the time you are here, sleeping beauty,  i suggest you do just that" i folded my arms against my chest again.
I knew for a fact he would never give me this room.
He signed in defeat, "okay. You win."
I squeeled and hug him.
That's when i realised what i did. But before i tore myself away from him, he held on alittle longer, his lips on my forehead. I fluttered my eyes open and inclined my face to look at him. He was already looking at me.
He slowly dipped his head down. My saliva caught in my throat, he's going to kiss me. Again. And he will act like a jerk again.
But why can't i move?
Because you want him to kiss you bitch.