Breakfast club.

Finishing with the last pancake on the pan, flipping it and putting it on the plate, i pushed the plate away, turning off the cooker

Finishing with the last pancake on the pan, flipping it and putting it on the plate, i pushed the plate away, turning off the cooker. After that I had Nina help me place the breakfast on the table, bacon, sandwiches, pancakes, muffins etc.
   "Mmh, it smells good in here," Nate walked in and plopped on the seat closest to the muffins. His eyes were wide open, "Has Nina quit or something?"
   Nina laughed, "you wish Nathan."
Everyone started flowing in the dining room and settling on thr seats.
"What is going on here? Is Nina quitting? And having this breakfast as a goodbye?"
Nina kept on laughing with everyone asking if she was quitting her job. They all raised a brow, all from Louis to Enna, "Well, are you?" It looked funny, i swear.
She brushed it off, "i didn't know you guys love me that much."
"Nina!" The man i didn't really want to look at at the moment growled silently.
"I'm not quitting, sheesh. You all got your panties in a twist for a second there," she laughed with me.  "Gianna made breakfast."
The kitchen filled with.. "Reallys", "Gia, thats sweet of you" which was from Louis by the way.
"Mommy, I'm suprised you didn't burn down the kitchen," Enna gaped.
I looked at her and glares, "Enna!"
Everyone laughed, even Enna and Mason. But i just clarified that i may not know how to cook but baking, none if them could out do me. And they agreed.
"At least we have a chef in the house, who won't burn down my house, by the way. At least i think so. Sandro, you won't burn down my house, will you?!" Abby smirked.
They all laughed.

There was this time when Sandro was around sixteen, he tried to cook some food he invented and blew up the kitchen, getting out with a few bruises, nothing serious.
His mom grounded him for a month. And he was to eat cereal every morning when everyone else was having real food. It was so funny.

"So Gianna, what do you plan to do now?" Louis asked me, taking a sip from his cup of hot coffee, darting his eyes to Enna. And trust me, whenever he says my name in full, it was serious business.
All adults faces turned to me, killing their conversations. Even Sandro's stare was burning my skull from the side.
I bit my pancake and hummed, "I don't know... A vacation, maybe? I just don't want to think about everything, for a while. So yeah, I'm taking a vacation."
They all nodded. Well, i could see most of them.
"Where are you going?" he finally spoke. My heart taking a turn. Hesitantly, i turned to him, noticing the stares we got from the rest of the people on the table. "What?"
Without wavering his eyes from mine, he said, "i mean, where are you going for your vacation? Any places in mind?"
I shaked my head, "nope. I don't have a place in mind." Which was partially true though, but i wanted to go to a place where the snow was really coming.
I didn't know where we would go, and that's how i wanted it to be. The culture i had with Scar since my runaway experience, was for a vacation, we would just go to the world map that was pinned to one wall next to my dining room, take a pin, throw it like a dart on the map and wherever it landed, we would fly there the very next day. We have travelled to Rome, South Africa, London, Tokyo, Australia.
"Maybe i can give a suggestion?" he said. But i just shaked my head.
"It doesn't work like that with me," i said.
He frowned. He wanted to ask why, i was sure but Scar told him about our pact of having no place in mind.
"Why do you do that?" he asked.
Abby cleared her throat, "because, son, she beleives that its fate to land in a certain place because the universe always had something to give in all the places they would go, something would just be one more piece to finish and fill the puzzle of life."
I grinned at her, "You're a wise woman,aunt Abby."
She blushed slightly and waved it off.
"So you beleive in fate?" he asked again.
Everyone looked at me again.
"Yes. Yes, i do."
Why does it sound like i am making wedding vows.
I don't even want to think about that right now.

"So you also beleive in destiny?" he asked to clarify.
I nodded again, "yes, i do."
Where is he getting at with all these questions?

After that question, breakfast ended in silence, everyone lost in their own thoughts. I collected the utensils and took them to the kitchen. Before i returned to get more utensils, Alessandro walked in with them.
He put them on the sink, porpusely brushing his hand on mine. I felt electric current flow through my veins, but i tried hard not to show it.
I ignored him and opened the tap to wash the utensils. He stood a few meters behind me, but i could tell he wasn't going away anytime soon.
I picked up a plate and tried to ignore his stare all over my body.
"I think we should talk about that kiss," he said calmly and abit too casually.
All the hairs on my neck stood erect and the soapy plate slipped from my fingers and went flying down, crashing down on my bare feet.
I let out a not so silent scream, seeing the plate tearing my skin, blood oozing profusely around my ankle, i think i cut a vein.
"Fuck!" I heard Sandro mutter under his breath along with other profanities before he took two steps towards me and carried me in his arms. My ankle was still bleeding alot, the pain reminding me of the times Kevin would throw things at me.
"I'm sorry, Gia. I'm so sorry," he kept chanting along the profanities, stalking towards the bedrooms.
"What the hell!?" Abby screamed. "Figlio, get her inside your room quickly, she's still bleeding. We have to clean that wound quickly," she ordered him.
"Luois! Get me gloves and spirit. Nathan, get me gouze," she barked orders around.
My head was spinning around, everything around me going round and round as i felt myself bwing lowered on a comfortable bed, everything smelling just like Sandro.
I watched as Abby quickly got to her knees beside me, gracefully might i add. I winced everytime she plucked out the small pieces of broken glass from my feet.
The biggest piece of glass was around my right ankle, which had stopped bleeding. The moment she pulled out the glass, blood started flowing again and i bit back the tears in my eyes from the pain i felt.
"Sandro get me a towel dammit!" she shouted at him. I felt something wrapped around my foot as i drowned in darkness, with the voice of Alessandro orderimg and telling me to open eyes.
I'm trying, fuckface.

Hey cupcake lovers....
How y'all doing today?
You guys..  I have one wish, that you vote for the book, for the chapters that you love...  Nothing more.
Thank you for your support.