Good morning kisses

Still with my eyes closed, i heard the bedroom creek open, footsteps coming in and it went quiet

   "Luissito, don't they look adorable?" that sure was Abbys voice, whispering. A hint of happiness and excitment in her voice.
   "Amore, let's just leave. They might wake up any momemt," he said to her.
   I think she slapped him playfully, i hope, "Nonsense! My God, i feel like a spy ninja, Luissito," then she giggled.
   He signed and chuckled, "there's no such thing."
   She hit him again, "shut up!"
   "Ow!" he whined.
   I tried to hold back a smile at this couple.
   "Do you have your phone? I have to take a picture! Just look at them Luissito! You have to capture this," she whispered in excitement.
   "Yes, i have my phone, here," he whispered back loudly. I think he gave her his phone after some shuffling.
   Snap!
   Snap!
Yup. Definitely gave her his phone.
"Just look at my baby, sleeping peacefully," she giggled.
    Snap!
    Snap!
"Abby, let's go!" he told her.
"Just one more," she pleaded.
He signed.
She giggled.
Snap!
Snap!
Snap!
Snap!
Snap!
I thought it was just one. I stirred slightly, i heard her squeeling, "let's go. Let's go."
Then the door closed.

Soft giggles and husky chuckles filled the room.
So i wasn't the only one awake.
Wait, everyone was awake.
I straighten my back leaning on the headboard, watching the three bodies stretching.
"Nonna is a spy ninja," Enna giggled pulling herself to Sandro.
He kissed her forehead in a chuckle, "honey, there's no such thing."
Mason giggled, "that's what nonno said."
We all burst into laughter again.
I shaked my head and got out of bed, ruffling Masons hair pulling him out of bed.
And Enna too.

"Come on you too, to the bathroom, wash your faces and brush your teeth, or you're not going to have pancakes with syrup!" i pointed the bathroom. I knew how to get to them. Those two had sweeth teeth. They always drowned their pancakes in maple syrup.
They grumbled walking to the bathroom together.

"I could get used to this every morning!" i heard Sandro mutter under his breath.
My ears turned red and hot thinking about the underlying meaning.
I glared at him, he looked at me, his eyes wide, "l... Ummh.. Why are you looking at me like that?" he scratched his head, his ears red.
"Get out of bed! I have to make breakfast and I'm not leaving you in bed. Those kids will go back to sleep if i do. So shoo," i explained.
He smirked, "then get me out of bed."

I groaned and stalked to his side of the bed where he was seated comfortably.
I took his hand, ignoring the sparks i always felt whenever our skins touched, and tried to pull him up.
He wouldn't even move a muscle.
What does this fucker eat? Bricks?
I tried my best to pull him up, i felt my arms getting worn out.
I pulled him up one last time and viola! He was up.
Only to pull me down to the soft bed and he crashed into me. His body weighing over mine.
I squeeled and closed my eyes tightly shut. My heart beating at a hundred times per thirty seconds. Math doesn't really matter right now....
His face too fucking close to mine i could feel his breath on my face. I relaxed my face, fluttering my eyes open to find him looking directly at me. His grey eyes boring into mine, with something like longing swirling in them.
If i just stirred a bit, our lips would touch.
Is he going to kiss me?
He's going to kiss me!
Fuuuck!

With my heart on my sleeves, i closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine.
Aaaand.... Nothing!
I felt dissapointed and disgusted with myself.
Before anything else happened, i put my hands on his shoulders to push him back, to give me space and breath. And think.
And giggled and squeels were coming from the bathroom door. I lifted my head abit to see what was going on and just like that, My lips were slammed on Sandro's. Sparks exploding all over my body. I closed my eyes, my body still to savour the...
What!
I just kissed...
My eyes almost popped out of their sockets and i quickly pushed him away, blushing like crazy. I wanted to die. I quickly went to the bathroom, locked the door behind me and splashed cold water on my face a couple of times before looking at myself in the mirror.
I decided to just take a shower there and then.
And i took a cold shower to cool my body of the nerves on edge.
I couldn't look at him in the face.

.....

"Hold up! Hold up! Hold up! You... Just kissed Alessandro De Lucca!" Scarlet was stunned.
I nodded and opened my mouth to explain the situation but she couldn't let me with her squeels.
She started singing something along the lines of me and Alessandro getting married and having babies.
I laughed.
   It can never happen, he isn't into black girls.

"Trust me Gia, that man looks at you like you are his next meal on a silver platter that he would willingly devour," she said in all seriousness.
"Yeah and i beleive in Santa Claus," i rolled my eyes.
But deep inside i was giddy at that thought.
She shrugged, "you'll tell me one day."

"Anyways.....  I was thinking we go to Aspen this winter. My mind is really jumbled with everything that's been going on and honestly, i need a fucking break, and so do you," i told her.
I had given taking a vacation a long thought and i decided, fuck it. There's nothing to loose.
So looking at a couple of sites, i found Aspen being a pretty good place to go. At least it would help me think. I needed to listen to my voice.

"Okay," she smiled.
I hugged her and showed her thr pictures i had found from the website.
I told her to book us a honey moon sweet cottage. The very best that they had. We would be leaving in a weeks time. It was almost Christmas and i wanted to do it differently this year.
In Aspen.
"Got it boss!" she smiled.
"It's sis, you bitch," i smiled back at her.

Hey guys...  I've missed you all so much. Just one request for you...
Please vote for the capters you read...  Please..  Please.... Please...
Voting is enough..
You don't have to comment...
That is if you don't want to..
I love y'all....
G'day mates.