Hot date

The past like two days, i have been going over to Sandro's place

        The past like two days, i have been going over to Sandro's place. No matter what happens between us, i would never separate him from his son. Speaking of which, we haven't decided on a name yet. Stupid.
     So we were all chilling in his backyard when the doorbell rung.
Ding dong.
"I'll get it!" i rose up to my feet, the pizza delivery guy is abit early, maybe he was around the area.
Putting on my flipflops, i went through the kitchen to the front door.
Ding dong.

I'm coming. Dammit!

I opened the door, definitely not the pizza delivery guy.
Serah!
I crossed my arms across my chest and glared her up, "what do you want?"
She raised a brow, "I'm here to see my husband."
"Ex-husband," i corrected in spite.
She rolled her eyes and tried to let herself in. But i stood my ground on the foot of the door, "what do you think you're doing?"
"I demand to see my husband," she glared.
I laughed. I laughed hard, "You demand..... You demand....  Last time i checked Sandro was your ex-husband and you were sucking another mans cock... His bestfriend, if i may add."
  She raised her hand and slapped me.
This bitch...
I reciprocated, glaring daggers at her, "listen up bitch, next time you lift your manicured hand on me again, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk on the runway again."
  I pushed her aside, "if you knew what's best for you, you would never set foot on this estate again. Go back to your little boyfriend."
Footsteps came close, and a hand rested on the small of my back. "bear, is everything okay?"
Alessandro huffed, looking at what was on the door, "what are you doing here? What do you want?"
Tears sprung in her eyes and she cried, touching his arm, "baby, i missed you. I'm sorry. Please take me back. I didn't mean to. I regret everything."
I was really trying not to roll my eyes. Seeing her hand on his arm, i got jelous and swatted her hand away, "keep your hands off my man, bitch!"
My man! I like the ring to that!

Your man? Your man? Last i checked you were not back together.
  I rolled my eyes at my subconscious. Stupid.

She rubbed her hands, still looking at Alessandro.
Pathetic bitch!

   Alessandro told her to leave him alone and never set foot on the estate again. She tried saying she wanted to see her son, that she missed him.
"You are one pathetic little bitch, you know that!" i laughed. "What? Your boyfriend isn't enough for you now?"
She glared at me, flipped her hair and walked away, rubbing her reddened cheek.
That's right, bitch.
Walk it.

I banged the door closed and stared up at Alessandro who was already looking at me, amusement and a mischievous glint in his eye, "your man, huh?"
    Of course.
I rolled my eyes and pulled away from his warm hand. He pulled me to him again by snaking hid hand on my waist, "i didn't know you, little bear were posessive of me."
"Don't flatter yourself darling. And you don't know alot about me," i said that as a joke. But clearly, it was true. His arm fell, his face trying to mask all emotions but his eyes spoke volumes. He was hurt by my words.
  You're so stupid Gia..