Back again.

"What do you wanna wear baby? Classy? Badass? Sporty?" i arranged the clothes on the bed, Enna lying on the bed giggling, "classy

"What do you wanna wear baby? Classy? Badass? Sporty?" i arranged the clothes on the bed, Enna lying on the bed giggling, "classy."
"That's right doll, good choice," i nodded and got her to wear her favourite black and red short dress with some tights for the cold season alomg with some flats because i know she would be running around the hotel later in the day.
I put on my favourite red and black top with black tight trousers paired with red ankle boots, earings among other accessories. I carried her to the car and we drove to our first stop which would be the bakery because I'd have to get some cakes to get me through the day, together with Enna.

I made her sit in one of the seats where i could see her as i made her breakfast. Yes we loved to have breakfast in the bakery because of the overflowing cakes and cookies.
"Mmh i want a glass of milk and the signature cookies with rams and raisings on top," she ordered.
That was always the order of the day, she would be my first customer whenever we reached.
"Coming right up madame," i played along. As always.
I went to the kitchen and got whatever she asked. Then got back to the counter.
"What can i get for you?" i smiled at Mrs.Brown, one of our very loyal customers, even after the stunt that Alex did years ago, she was among the few who stuck with us.
"Whatever you suggest," she smiled. I nodded and looked at her for a moment to read her mood and the cup of coffee that would go with the mood she had that morning.
"I'll give you a double latte and two red velvet cakes one for you another for Morris," i told her and told her to only pay for the coffee.
"Thank you so much dear. I sure will send your greetings to Morris. He will be very happy. Have a good day dear," she took her order and left.
I waved at her until she was no where to be seen. I continued serving the rest of the customers as the morning rush was coming to an end. And man, i was grateful.
After the hour i laid back at the employee rest/change room for a quick nap. The morning rush always drains all my energy.
I know what you want to ask. Enna. She went with Paisley to the orphanage to deliver some of the left overs instead of throwing them away.

Cring!
Cring!
That was my cue to go back to the counter and serve the waiting customer.
I straighten my apron and put my shoes back on before i walked back.
De Lucca?
What is he doing here?
He's shaved?
I drank him in in his tight fitting Armani suit, i think thats the brand because i guess all men wear those.
His five o'clock shadow was just perfect, with his perfect jawline.

Deep breath.

"Good morning, what can i get you?" i asked the question i always ask my customers.
Before he spoke i did that 'let me think' pose, "let me guess, black coffee, two sugars."
He chuckled and shaked his head, "I'll have a take away double espresso and two of the one and only chocolate red velvet cupcakes."
"uuh, ill have chocolate cake daddy," Masons small voice said. I leaned on the counter and saw him. I smiled, "hey handsome."
"Gia!" he squelled.
His father raised him up to me with one hand. His muscles flexed in the suit jacket.
Gulp.
I hugged little Mason and kissed his cheek. He hugged me back.
I left him on the seat by the counter as i went to prepare his fathers order.
I came back in five.
"Double espresso and the chocolate red velvet cupcakes for you and two chocolate cakes for you big guy," i gave them both their packages.
He drew the bill from his wallet and i refused to take it.
"No, i won't take that. Take this as my welcome back to LA gift," i refused.
He insisted and i didn't budge either.
"You have not changed much as i thought," he smirked.
I crossed my hands on my chest and raised a brow, "what is that supposed to mean?"
"Stubborn as always," he clarified.
I laughed and told him that i won't take his money. He put it in the tip jar before i protested.
He started heading out with Mason who was waving at me, telling me to send his greatings to Enna.
His father turned and faced ms at the door, "Gia.... Look,"
I cut him short once again, "only... "
"friends and family can call you that. I figured you'd say that. Anyway. I..... I... Never mind. Good day." and he left.
What did he want to say?
Did i really have to be cold to him after all these years?
Maybe he's changed?!

Just in time to get my thoughts in check Enna jumped in the bakery happily together with Paisley.

..........

"What the fuck is going on here?" i asked the security guards standing by the door of one of the suits.
We heard a scream and the sound of begging from inside.
I ordered one of them to break the door and i went in before any of them did.
I grabbed the man who was forcing himself on one of my employees by his towel and pushed him away.
"What the fuck were you thinking forcing yourself on one of my employees," i asked him as i punched.
"That whore clearly wanted to sleep with me because of my money," he spat.
Thats it.
I punched him hard on the face.
It always irritated me to see that some people only saw black girls as whores and prostitutes.
"Take him out of this place and make sure you press charges for attempted rape." i said to the head security.
"You can't do this. I'm going to tell the press about this," he shouted as he was dragged out of the suit by the guards.
I smirked at him, "make sure you don't forget to mention that you tried to rape one of the employees. Oh and that you got that black eye from a black girl.
It will be good for the publicity don't you think?"
He scoffed and stood up straight then walked away to the elevator.
I stormed out of the suite after making sure that the girl was okay. I told her to come over to my office after she got cleaned up.

"Iya, I'm so sorry for what that man wanted to do to you," i told her as i rounded my desk.
I talked to her abit and told her to take the week off to clear her head and to also meet one of the best councelors even if it was one session and the bill would be on me.
She was grateful and left for the day.
I laid back in my seat.

He pushed me back to the bed and pinned me to the head board. Shoved his dirty hands in my panties and started rubbing my clit painfully. He was drunk.
"Please don't do this. We promised to wait until i wad ready," i was freaking out.
Screaming for help in my head.
"You dirty stupid cunt. You always refuse me. You have another nigga, don't you?" he hit me.
"Kevin i.... " i stopped talking when he held me by my throat and tightened his hold.
He ripped my panties with the other hand. I tried to squirm out of his hard grip.
"No... Please... "
"Gia.... Gia... "

I was thrown back to reality with whoever was calling me.
I saw Scarlett standing at the door with Alessandro standing next to her.
I wiped my face, i didn't know i was crying, "what do you need?"
Scarlett pointed at Alex, who was watching me intently, "he forced his way in."
I nodded at her and told her to leave us.

"What do you want De Lucca?" i asked him looking him in the eye.
"You okay?" he asked sitting across from me.
"Why do you care? We aren't exactly friends," i said as a matter of fact.
He didn't answer. He just sat there, examining my office.
"How'd you land here?" he asked me.
"Where?" i was confused.
"This fancy manager job, fancy office" he pointed his fingers in circular motion around the room.
"Why? Don't i deserve a fancy managerial position in a fancy hotel?" i asked him my hands crossed on my chest.
"It's just that... I thought..." he trailed off.
"No.. No.. No... Speak your mind. Please," i said almost sarcastically.
"Well, you have a kid... " he looked unsure?!
I chuckled almost bitterly, "let me get this straight. You think i got myself knocked up by some big hot shot to land in a managerial job."

I was mortified.

"Wow. I knew you didn't like me, but damn, who would have thought," i said quietly and bitterly.
"Gianna." he said my name almost as if he wanted to apologise.
I got up from my seat and opened the door for him, "it was a pleasure talking to you Mr. De Lucca. But now i have to get to work. I don't want my boss finding me with another man in my office now, do i?! Office ettiquete, you know!"
He ruffled his hair afew times and walked to the door. He looked at me and something like guilt flashed in his eyes. I turned away from him.
Then bang the door when he took the step out.

Hey cupcakes 🍮🍮.
Vote. Vote. Vote.
Watch out for updates