Code blue.

Hey guys..
If the video doesn't play, download the song,
Lost without you- Freya Ridings.
Play it during this chapter.

I stormed back in the hotel, anger radiatimg off of me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I stormed back in the hotel, anger radiatimg off of me.

How could you do this to me, Gia?
I love you.
I loved you.
You love me.
At least i thought you did.
Gia, why?

I groaned and walked back to my brother and his girlfriend.
"Dude, where is your girlfriend?" Nate grinned.
I huffed, "i don't have a girlfriend."
He rolled his eyes, "then where is Gia? I thought you were leaving together?"
I shrugged, "maybe you can ask her husband!"
I said, the term husband, foreign on my tongue. They looked at me then at eachother, "did you...  Did you just say husband?"
"I'm pretty clear that's what i said," i rolled my eyes.
Scar fished her phone from her purse, so did Nate.
What are they doing?
"Oh my God! We have to go get her Nate! She's not answering her phone," she said in a paniced voice.
"What is wrong? I'm pretty sure she's with her husband having fun right now!" i scoffed. I could tell she was really holding herself from hitting me on the face with how her eyes were narrowed towards me.
"FYI asshole, Gia is running away from her abusive husband. Oh my god, he's going to kill her this time!" she started tensing, her phone on her ear.
"What did you just say?" i don't know if i heard her correctly.
"I'll explain in the car, we need to go, now," she grabbed both of our hands and ran out of the door.

Nate is the one who drove us.
"what were you saying? He said.. " i asked her.
"He raped her a million times, beat her to the point of death. And alike. He is psycho. He once threw her over the stairs saying she was cheating on him with one of his clients. That's how she lost her baby. And after that she ran away and i was with her. She was broken Alex, but you fixed her. She loved again."
"I think i broke her more than he ever did," i whispered more to myself.
Scar pounced on me, her eyes angry, "what did you do, you little fuck?! If you laid a hand on her, I'm going to beat your sorry ass."

The moment Nate parked the car, he quickly got out and ran for the already open door, Giannas purse laying on the snow. I on the other hand, fished for the gun i had under the drivers seat, let's not talk about why right now.
"Why do you have a fucking gun in your car?" Scar whisper yelled. I ignored her completely.

I was tucking it in my trousers when i heard a BANG!  It seemed like everything froze at that moment.
I rushed in and shot at the man standing over the love of my life, aiming at his head.
BANG.
BANG.
   On the cold floor, Gianna was laying in a pool of blood. I rushed towards her and lay her head on my thighs, tearing off my coat and placing it on her open wound, on her chest. I carresed her bloodied cheek, loving the feel of electricity rushing through my veins, my heart contracting at the sight of the cut on her beautiful face.
   "Oh my god!" Scar screamed, holding tight onto Nathan. "Oh my god, Gia!" she cried. Nate said the helicopter would be here in a few minutes. He held onto Scarlett dearly as she cried on his chest.
She opened her eyes slightly and her eyes barely met mine. That was all it took for me to let the tears fall. She closed her eyes again but i couldn't let her, "Gia! Gia! Look at me! Don't close your eyes! Don't fucking close your eyes amore!" She leaned into my touch, her eyes fluttering close. I shaked her head, "Gia! No! No! Wake up! I'm sorry! Wake up Gia! Open your eyes, love!"
But she didn't buldge. She didn't move. Her hands laying limp on her sides. "Gia! Stay with me baby! Please stay with me! I'm sorry! Please just stay with me."

"I'm sorry sir, you can't go in!" the nurse held me back with another nurse on her side.  "But.. B-but...  I have to...  I have to be with her. She is all I've got. Please just let me" i tried passing through past them but they didn't let me. They held me back.
"Let the doctors do their job, sir," the other one said sternly, but her face showed sympathy. I slumped on the seat next to the wall, my head in my hands, blocking out Scarlett who was still sobbing silently on my brothers shoulder.
The door opened and a couple of nurses in scrubs came out running, we all scrambled up and talked them.
One stood.
"Nurse, what is going on? Is she okay?" we looked at one of them expectantly.
"We are trying to save the baby right now. She may have a miscourage," he said, looking at me sadly.
"Did you just say baby?" i asked.
He nodded, "it seems she was pregnant, early months, roughly three weeks to one month probably, maybe more or less time, I'm not sure. No aultra sound  has been done yet. I'll keep you updated, i have to go."
And he flew away.
My knees week, i slumped back to my seat.
Baby. 
Miscourage.
Pregnant.
Three weeks.
Baby.
Pregnant.
Gianna is pregnant.
My Gianna is pregnant.

I felt a pang in my chest recalling the few hours that had past.

"You would abort my baby too, wouldn't you?"

I remember the hurt in her eyes the moment she slapped me.
Jesus!
What the fuck have i done?!

After what felt like hours, i was still seated on the cold ass chair, waiting for an update. The doors of the emergency theatre room banged open and doctors and nurses rushed out, running up and down.
I started to panick.
What is going on?
What the fuck is going wrong in there?

We scrambled up again, and crowded one doctor, "what is going on doctor? Please."
He pushed us away asking for some medical thing i didn't get the name. Then ran back to the room.
"I have to see her!" i said and started tp walk towards the room.
Nathan put a hand on my shoulder to stop me, "let the doctors do their job, Sandro." I glared at him and brushed jis hand off. The nurses from previously were looking like guards, "we can't let you in here sir."
"I have to see her. I have to see if she is alright," my voice cracked at the end. I tried to push myself past them but they pushed me back.
"Code blue! Code blue!" a nurse from inside shouted. I may not have known much of medical stuff but i sure knew Code Blue wasn't any good.
"Gianna! Gianna!" i thrashed out of their hold to get to her.
A pretty muscular nurse came and held me still. I felt a sharp pain on my neck before everything started getting dark.

Please Gia.
Please don't leave me.
Gia, i love you please.

...........................

I opened my eyes and bolted up quickly from the bed, glaring at the celeing.  Thoughts of the previous day come crashing down in my head and i get out of that stupid hospital bed.
Outside Nathan was talking to a doctor, who saw me and glared, "good, you're awake."
I matched his glare and asked what news they had.
"I take it you're the husband?" he asked. I flinched at that word, and nodded, "more like fiancee."
Nathan glared at me, mouthing stupid. I rolled my eyes internally and asked about Gia.
  He looked at his report, his face frowned before looking up, "your wife/fiancee had a complicated surgery last night. We discovered some piece of glass from her blood vessel near her heart, clogging some blood flow.  And the bullet shot right next to her heart. She lost alot of blood...."
"Is she okay? I want to see her!" i said, almost willing for him to lead me to her.
He kept quiet.
My heart started sinking
"How is the baby? Is the baby okay?" i asked the next question.
He kept quiet.
"Are they both okay, dammit!?" i shouted.
"We did everything we could to save them both. I'm sor.."
My heart sank completely and i just walked away before he could finish that statement.
I wasn't ready for that yet.

"You're going to regret this De Lucca. And i won't be there to forgive you."
"I won't be there to forgive you!"

Gia.
Why?
Why do you punish me like this?
Please Gia.
Please!
Come back to me.
Please, come back to me.

"Daddy! Daddy!" familiar voices rang me out of my thoughts.  Funny, i didn't realise getting out of the hospital. They jumped on me, making me take two steps back to regain my balance. I smiled at them and kissed their foreheads. Hugging them.
  Mason looked around furowing his eyebrows, Enna did the same.
Uh-oh.
"Daddy, where's mommy?"

Hey guys...
😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
Let's take a moment and give respects to my beloved grandma, Nyambura, she passed away afew hours ago.
I didn't know what to do,
So i decided to write to get my mind off things.
I hope you'll like this chapter.

CUPCAKES FOR LOVE (BWWM) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें