Love You

Jimin sat on the couch waiting patiently for his boyfriend to come home from work. He'd been very bored all day and just wanted to cuddle with Taehyung. Tomorrow was their 5 month anniversary and Jimin wondered what special thing Taehyung was gonna do for him. Jimin really wanted to tell Taehyung about the littlespace thing for a while now but was too scared.

Jimin perked up as soon as he heard their front door open. He ran up to Taehyung and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Hey baby." Taehyung said as he took his jacket off. "How were you today?" Taehyung asked and Jimin shrugged. "Really bored. I was waiting for you to come home." Jimin said and smiled.

"I did promise to cuddle with you." Taehyung said and Jimin giggled. "Let me put on some comfy clothes first then I'll be down, okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. Taehyung went upstairs and down the hall to their room, changing out of his expensive suite and into some comfy clothes.

Taehyung was the CEO of one of Korea's largest marketing companies and was well-know all across the country. Jimin so happened to be the lucky one who stole his heart completely.

Taehyung walked back downstairs and hopped on the couch next to Jimin. It was late since Taehyung worked all day and sometimes through the night. Jimin hated those days most because he had to sleep in a giant empty bed alone. Taehyung pulled Jimin close and Jimin rested his head against his chest as they watched the news.

"Jimin, you remember how we met?" Taehyung asked and Jimin smiled at the memory. "How could I forget?" Jimin said and Taehyung chuckled as he kissed Jimin's forehead.

Jimin had been having the worst day ever. He'd told his boyfriend (now ex) about being a little and well the reaction wasn't good. He'd said some pretty nasty things to the boy before he left Jimin alone and Jimin was, well, heartbroken. His boyfriend had taken all his stuff along with him as well. Jimin didn't know how or where he'd live now.

He'd been crying for about and hour before he left out to get coffee. He was driving slowly since tears were blurring his vision. Once at the coffee shop, he calmed down a bit and headed inside, the warm air welcoming him from the cold, pouring rain outside.

Jimin got his latté and sat down, sipping it slowly through a straw. He opened his phone and found a text from his now ex boyfriend. The words said just brought tears to Jimin eyes and he began to softly cry, not caring about the few looks he got from concered people.

Taehyung was on a small break before he had a meeting to go to. He walked into the coffee shop and the workers immediately prepared his usual. He thanked them and looked for a spot to sit when he saw him. The most beautiful guy he's ever seen in his life. Taehyung's heart tugged seeing he was crying. He walked over to the smaller boy and sat across from him. "Umm, are you okay?" Taehyung asked and he looked up. "I've b-been having a bad day, that's all." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.

"I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He said and held a hand out to shake. "I'm Park Jimin." Jimin said and shook Taehyung's hand. "You seem really sad about whatever has happened. Do you wanna talk about it?" Taehyung asked. Jimin slowly nodded a began explaining, leaving out the part about being a little of course.

"I'm sorry you just went through all that." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded and sniffled a little. "Would you like to come to my place for a little bit?" Taehyung asked. "S-Sure." Jimin said and at that they left. Taehyung rescheduled the meeting for another day and his driver drove him and Jimin to his house.

They sat in Taehyung's living room, Taehyung talking about himself to cheer the smaller up. He was so cute and Taehyung just wanted him now and forever. "You seem like a very nice person." Jimin said with a smile. "You do too." Taehyung said and smiled.

He looked in Jimin's eyes, the two not realizing they were staring at each other until Jimin regained his senses and looked down blushing. "Call me crazy but, I think I've fallen for you, Jimin." Taehyung said and Jimin looked up. "Oh, in this short time?" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.

"You're so perfect and I don't know how or why anyone would leave you." Taehyung said and Jimin blushed madly. He caressed Jimin's face and Jimin's breath hitched. "We can't do this." Jimin said looking down. "I just got out of a relationship, I don't know if I'm ready for another heartbreak. And I b-barely know you." Jimin breathed out and Taehyung sighed.

"Don't be scared Jimin. I'll like you for who you are, no matter what." Taehyung said and Jimin had tears again. His lip began to quiver but Taehyung stopped it when he kissed Jimin's lips softly. Jimin had a rush go through him, like he knew Taehyung was gonna be there for him all the time. He seemed the the type of guy to be so caring. He pulled away and wiped Jimin's tears away. "Let's just see how things go, okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung smiled and hugged him tight. "I won't ever hurt you." Taehyung whispered as he hugged Jimin.

Yes it seemed very, very, VERY fast, but as the weeks went on, the two took things slow and got to know each other better before officially putting a label on things.

Jimin smiled and snuggeled deeper into Taehyung's arms. "Hard to believe that was 5 months ago." Jimin said softly and Taehyung nodded. He interlaced their fingers and smiled to himself. "I remember my heart beating so fast when I was talking to you." Taehyung said and Jimin giggled. "That's cute." Jimin said and they both laughed a little.

Taehyung looked in Jimin's eyes and ran his fingers through the smaller's hair. "I love you so much Jimin." Taehyung said and Jimin blushed a little. "I love you too." Jimin mumbled shyly and Taehyung laughed. "You still blush when I say that, hmm?" Taehyung giggled and Jimin hit his chest. "Don't tease me." Jimin whined and Taehyung kissed him softly. "Sorry." He said and Jimin huffed.

Taehyung's phone rang and he picked up. "Hello?" He said and Jimin watched him as he talked. "Seriously? I'll be there soon amd make sure there are extra copies of those files or we're screwed." Taehyung said coldly and hung up. He sighed and rubbed Jimin's sides. "I'm sorry baby but something happened at work and I need to go." Taehyung said and Jimin made a pouty face.

Taehyung quickly got ready and came downstairs where Jimin stood by the front door. Jimin handed him his coat and smiled sadly. "I'm really sorry, you know I am." Taehyung said as he out on his coat. "I know. It's fine." Jimin said and looked at his feet, his arms crossed to stay warm because of the chilling draft coming through the door. Taehyung held Jimin's waist and kissed him deeply before he pulled away and smiled a little. "Don't be too long." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded as he left.

Jimin closed the door and locked it before walking back into the living room. It was about ten and he was a bit sleepy. He went to their bedroom and hopped in bed, tears spilling out his eyes. He slightly slipped into littlespace and cried into the pilliow. "Taetae~" he hiccuped, eventually just crying himself to sleep.

After a few hours, Taehyung came home and took off his coat. "Jimin?" He called quietly. The tv was off so he went upstairs to heir room and found Jimin cuddled up next to a pillow alone. He sighed and took off his suit and into his pajamas.

He saw how Jimin's eyes were swollen, which was a sign he'd been crying. Taehyung got in next to Jimin and pulled him in his arms. He admired Jimin's cute sleeping face before kissing his cheek. "What'd I tell you about crying about me." Taehyung said softly and chuckled.

He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep himself. He felt bad but would totally make it up to Jimin tomorrow.