Just Why

Taehyung decided he take the rest of the week off to take care of Jimin who's been in little space ever since the depressing news. Jin was devistated hearing what had happened and Yoongi and Hoseok felt very terrible for Jimin. They couldn't imagine what it'd be like losing their child.

Taehyung had found Jimin crying in his playroom, his face a bit red and eyes puffy. "Oh, Kitten..." he cooed and picked the crying boy up. "Shhhh, I promise it's gonna be okay. None of this was your fault." Taehyung whispered and rubbed Jimin's back. "But Daddy, why'd she have to go?" Jimin cried and Taehyung's heart cracked a little. He didn't know how to explain any of this well to little Jimin. He was surprised he was able to understand when Taehyung had explained to him he was pregnant and what that was.

"I dunno sweetie, it just happens to people sometimes and it can't be helped." Taehyung said softly as he carried Jimin out the room and down the halls on the main floor. Jimin has rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung stroking his hair and whispering sweet things in his ear. "You want your bottle and maybe a few snacks, yeah? We can watch Finding Nemo too." Taehyung spoke gently and Jimin slowly nodded his head.

Taehyung had took Jimin into the living room, placing his pacifier in his mouth to attempt to help calm him down. Taehyung went into the kitchen and prepared Jimin's bottle of warm milk. He also fixed Goldfish crackers and Chips Ahoy cookies in two small bowls for him. He took it in the living room and set it on the coffee table, Jimin still sniffling and hiccuping a little. "Poor baby." Taehyung mumbled and sat next to him, pulling him on his lap and hugging him close while he found the movie.

He hit play and took Jimin's pacifier out while the little chewed quietly on his snacks and drank his bottle of milk. Jimin found the milk for some reason extra comforting. It was not too hot but a soothing warm and had a sweet vanilla taste to it which put him to sleep most of the time.

"You feeling better, Kitten?" Taehyung whispered around the middle of the movie. Jimin finished drinking his bottle and finished just about all his snacks. He nodded sluggishly, Taehyung sighing. "A little better, that's good." He whispered and kissed the boy's cheek.

By the end of the movie, Jimin had drifted to sleep, his pacifier slightly bobbing up and down as he sucked in it. "Cutie." Taehyung mumbled and rubbed Jimin's tummy. "I love you so so much. More than anything and you make me so happy." Taehyung whispered to Jimin in his sleep. "You mean the world to me and I really hate this had to happen. You're my precious little baby and that's all that matters." He whispered. Jimin was a fragile person in general. He got hurt emotionally very easily and this was just the cherry on top of all of it.

A few hours later, Jimin woke up and began fussing quite a bit but Taehyung managed to calm him down quickly. "I'm gonna make some dinner, okay baby?" He said softly and Jimin nodded slowly. "What do want to eat?" Taehyung asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Dino Nuggies~" Jimin cutely said and Taehyung smiled as he reached in the freezer for them.

Taehyung made some of those and also a little mac and cheese on the side. Taehyung had orange chicken and a small bowl of rice. "You want me to feed you, little one?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. Taehyung took the paci out Jimin's mouth and held a spoonful of macaroni to his lips. He took a bite and hummed softly at the yummy taste.

It took a while, but they'd finished dinner and Taehyung had baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies, only allowing little Jimin to have three. They went back in the living room and cuddled on the couch. "I love you Dada." Jimin said barely audible. "Aww Kitten, I love you too." Taehyung said happily. "Kissy?" Jimin asked with and adorable smile and Taehyung pecked his lips but was surprised when Jimin pulled him back in for a longer kiss. Taehyung tightly wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and kissed back.

Jimin pulled away breathing hard, looking Taehyung in the eyes. "Tae..." Jimin said, no longer little. Taehyung looked in his glimmering brown eyes, his beautiful blond hair falling above his eyes. Taehyung pushed it back a little and smiled. "Yeah?" Taehyung whispered. "I really love you." Jimin blushed as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Aww baby, don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry." Taehyung chuckled and Jimin buried his face in Taehyung's neck. "Shhh, I love you too Jiminie, so much." Taehyung whispered and Jimin smiled.

He kissed Jimin's forehead before the two watched a little tv before bed. Jimin has fallen asleep but Taehyung was up watching the news. The last headline shocked him and made his grip on Jimin become tighter.

"Reports have come out saying Jeon Jungkook, the man who had kidnapped famous CEO Kim Taehyung's boyfriend and almost killed him, has been released from Shady Hills Asylum after a year and a few months of rehabilitation. He is now officially sane so if you spot him, there is no need to be afraid, for he will not cause any harm to you." She ended. Taehyung at no cost was gonna let that monster anywhere near Jimin.