Bonus chapter

"Dada?" The little murmured softly as soon as he woke up. "Dada, wake up." He gently poked Taehyung's face with his little stubby finger.

Taehyung groaned quietly, gently pushing the younger's hand away. "Are you awake?" Jimin asked. "Mhm." Taehyung hummed. "It's Halloween." He chirped excitedly.

"Yeah, Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook are coming over later on." Taehyung whispered. "Kookie!" Jimin got excited, Yeontan sitting up and wagging his tail.

"Are you gonna let me have candy?" The little wondered curiously. "Yes, but I'm monitoring how much you consume. I don't need you getting sick like last year." Taehyung finally opened his eyes too peer into Jimin's.

"I won't get sick, Daddy. I promise." Jimin pouted. Taehyung smiled softly, brushing his fingers through Jimin's fluffy locks of hair before planting a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I know you won't." Taehyung nodded before sitting up, sliding his legs off the side of the bed to stand up. He walked over to Jimin's side of the bed, the smaller reaching his arms up for him.

"Uppy~" He let out cutely, Taehyung chuckling to himself as he picked the boy up, carrying him downstairs. He sat Jimin at the counter, switching on the small tv that was located on the wall to the kid's network so that the boy could watch morning cartoons.

"Daddy?" Jimin began. "Yes, baby?" Taehyung answered as he entered the pantry. "Can I have pancakes?" Jimin asked politely. "Of course you can, Kitten." He responded, gathering the ingredients to make pumpkin spice pancakes to get into the fall spirit.

Taehyung began the process of making the batter, his heart warming hearing Jimin laugh joyously to the cartoons he was watching. It was surely beyond wholesome and was boosting Taehyung's mood.

After making the pancakes, he cut two up into small pieces for Jimin, siding it with a sippy cup of orange juice before placing it in front of the little.

Taehyung fixed his own plate before sitting beside him, Jimin humming delightfully at the taste. "It's yummy." He mumbled cutely.

After eating, Jimin went into the living room to watch cartoons on the larger tv, Taehyung making sure he was all settled with his stuffed animals and a blanket, popping a little pink pacifier in his mouth.

"I'll be in my office if you need something, alright?" Taehyung informed and Jimin nodded. "Wait..." Jimin called before Taehyung could turn and walk away.

"Can I have a kiss, Dada?" Jimin wondered. Taehyung chuckled softly, nodding as he took the pacifier away from Jimin's mouth, placing a little kiss against his lips.

The younger giggled softly, Taehyung slipping the pacifier back in between his lips. I'll be done with work in a few hours, come get me if you need something." Taehyung reminded and Jimin nodded.

He laid down on the couch, snuggling close with his stuffed animals as he continued to watch cartoons.

An hour barely passed before Jimin was in need of cuddles from Taehyung, grasping his stuffie as he wandered down the hall to his office.

He knocked twice before Taehyung answered. "Come in." Jimin carefully opened the door and stood at the doorway, Taehyung turning around to face him.

"What's up, baby?" He asked. "I wan' cuddles." Jimin murmured. Taehyung sighed before a smile appeared on his face. "Come here, Kitten." He held his arms out for Jimin, the boy waddling over and climbing into his lap.

"I have work to do, Jimin." Taehyung spoke softly as he held him in his arms. "Can't you take a break?" Jimin uttered. "No, baby, I have to get somethings finish. I promise I'll be done soon." He informed, leaving a kiss on his cheek.