Uncle Hobi and Uncle Yoonie

Jimin woke in Taehyung's arms and smiled a little as he buried his head deeper in his chest. "Hey baby." Taehyung said sleepily and kissed Jimin's cheek. "Hi Daddy." Jimin said. "I gotta get up okay?" He said and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung got up and went into the closet putting on a suit. He came back put and Jimin smirked a little. "Daddy looks handsome!" Jimin complimented through his pacifier. Taehyung smiled and Jimin followed him downstairs. "I have call Hoseok right quick and I'll fix your breakfast." He said. Jimin nodded and sat at the table fiddling with the clip that his pacifer was connected to on his onesie.

"Once you get here I need to speak with you." Taehyung said. "Alright. Is it okay if Yoongi comes?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah, just no messing around. You know what I mean...." Taehyung said sternly, Hoseok chuckling softly. "We'll be there soon." Hoseok said and hung up.

Taehyung fixed Jimin a small bowl of yougurt with mixed berries in it and a cinnamon sugar muffin along with his sippy cup with orange juice in it. He ate it rather quickly and Taehyung washed the dishes when he was done. Jimin sat in the living room watching cartoons when the doorbell rang.

Taehyung opened the door. "I need to speak with you guys first." Taehyung said. "Okay." Hoseok said and Taehyung went to explain how Jimin is a little and what littlespace is and everthing reguarding Jimin's likes and dislikes when in little space. "So remember, nap at three and don't give him too much sugar, okay?" Taehyung said. He sounded like a worried mom leaving their child with a new babysitter.

"He sounds really cute as a little!" Hoseok gushed. "Jimin!" Taehyung called and Jimin came waddling in the foyer Hoseok awing out loud. "Aww he's so precious!" Hoseok said and hugged Jimin. "Uncle Hobi!" Jimin squeaked. Yoongi was astonished how cute it'd actually be when Taehyung warned him already.

"Bye Jiminie, have a nice day." Taehyung said and Jimin grabbed his sleeve. "Nooooooo! Don't go!" Jimin said as tears welled in his eyes. Taehyung sighed and cupped Jimin's cheeks. "I'll be home later okay? Dada has to work. I love you, m'kay? You'll have fun with Hoseok and Yoongi." Taehyung said and Jimin began crying.
"This'll last about 10 minutes at the most." Taehyung said to the two and they nodded. "Bye Jimin." Taehyung said and left. "No, Dada!" Jimin whimper and sat on the floor.

Hoseok awed and bent down next to him. "It's okay Jiminie." Hoseok cooed and Jimin would not calm down. "Um, did he eat?" Yoongi asked, having no experience with kids before. "I'm sure he did. Minnie did you eat already?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded as he cried.

Hoseok was clueless how to calm him down because Taehyung never told him. Hoseok picked him up and carried him to the living room, setting him on the carpet. He tried handing Jimin his Chimmy toy Tae mentioned but he pushed it away and sobbed louldy.

Eight minutes of trying to calm Jimin down, Hoseok felt like he's giving up completely. "Remind him that Tae coming back or something." Yoongi suggested and Hoseok sighed. He bent down to Jimin's eye level on the carpet and held his shoulders gently as he cried harshly. "Jimin, Jimin breathe okay?" Hoseok said but Jimin wasn't listening that much. "Hey, hey shhhhh. It's okay, Dada is coming back. He didn't leave forever. He just had work and he'll be home soon." Hoseok said softly while rubbing Jimin's back.

Yoongi watched in amazement how his boyfriend managed to calm Jimin down to from his sobbing to just quiet sniffling. "It's okay Minnie. He'll be back. Why don't you relax with me and Yoongi, hmmm? We can watch a movie or take a nap if you'd like. Whatever you want." Hoseok softly spoke and Jimin looked his eyes with teary ones while sniffling.

"Can w-we w-watch Ponyo?" Jimin asked while still sniffling amd hiccuping. "Yeah, yeah of course." Hoseok said. "Yoongi could you get the movie out?" Hoseok asked amd Yoongi nodded. Hoseok got up and came back with tissues. He wiped Jimin's face and put the tissues at his nose. "Blow." Hoseok said softly and Jimin blew making a cute little soud. He wiped his nose and threw the tissues away before coming back.

Yoongi sat on the couch and Hoseok picked Jimin up, holding him in his lap as he sat down. Jimin's little fingers grasped onto Hoseok's shirt as he finished up the last of his hiccups and sniffles, Hoseok placing the pacifier in his mouth as Yoongi hit play on the movie.

About a few minutes in, Jimin got a little fussy. "Do you want your bottle?" Hoseok asked gently amd Jimin nodded. "Could you hold him while I get his bottle?" He asked Yoongi and Yoongi shook his head. "I'm not good with kids like that." Yoongi said. "At least try? Come on Yoongs." Hoseok said and Yoongi sighed. "Fine." He said. "Thank you." Hoseok said and placed Jimin in his lap.

He felt a warm feeling inside him as he came in contact with Jimin. He found adorable as the smaller grabbed onto him and laid his head on his chest. It was as Jimin was an actual child and Yoongi found it really cute. He looked at Jimin contently and stroked a few strands of hair out his face and rubbed his back a little.

Hoseok came back with bottle of warm milk. When Yoongi tried to hand Jimin to him, Jimin didn't want to let go. "Just hold him Yoongi, he seems more comfy with you." Hoseok said quietly and smiled. Yoongi's cheeks were a little pink because of that. Yoongi gave Jimin his bottle and he took it, taking small sips of the milk, Hoseok not being able to contain the smile on his face.

As Jimin finished it, he began coughing a little which startled Yoongi. "Oh, oh gosh." Yoongi said and began patting Jimin's back. He stopped coughing and Hoseok took the empty bottle and set it on the coffee table. Yoongi put Jimin's pacifier back in his mouth and Jimin sucked onnit lightly as he was getting sleepy.

"And you said you weren't good with kids." Hoseok snickered and Yoongi huffed. "I've never taken care of a little before. Doesn't seem that bad." Yoongi said as Jimin squirmed in his lap a little getting more comfy. Hoseok giggled a little ran his finger's through Yoongi's hair making Yoongi blush from shyness.

Hoseok noticed how Jimin had drifted to sleep in Yoongi's lap quietly. "Oh! What time is it?" Hoseok whispered amd Yoongi checked his phone. "Exactly 3:00." Yoongi said and chuckled. "We should put him in bed." Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded.

He carried sleeping Jimin to his and Taehyung's bedroom and laid him in the bed. Yoongi weirdly didn't like the feeling of Jimin not holding onto him. Hoseok stroked Jimin's hair and kissed his forehead lightly before they left out the room. They went in the living room and Hoseok cleaned up all the plushies he tried giving to Jimin.

Yoongi grabbed his waist and smiled a little. "You did so good taking care of him." Yoongi said and Hoseok blushed as he shook his head. "Nah, I think you did being you've never taken care of kids." Hoseok chuckled and Yoongi kissed his lips softly. "We should have kids Yoongi, I'm telling you." Hoseok said. "Maybe." He said and Hoseok smiled and kissed him once more.

"Until then, we can babysit Jimin all the time then." Hoseok said and Yoongi liked that idea and nodded. They sat on the couch and watched TV until Jimin woke up from his nap.

...
BAM! YOONSEOK BITCHES! I'M WAY TOO SOFT NOW!