Beach Day

Taehyung woke up Jimin, who'd slipped into little space during the night after having a bad dream. Taehyung smiled at the sleeping little and gently shook him awake. He took the paci out of Jimin's mouth and pecked his lips.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled a little. "Guess where we're going today?" Taehyung said and Jimin sat up excitedly. "Where?" He asked cutely and Taehyung kissed his nose. "To the beach. It'll be fun." He said and Jimin squealed with excitement. He loved going to the beach.

They got up and Taehyung helped Jimin get changed out of his onsie into his pastel blue swim trunks and a plain white t-shirt. Taehyung had red swim trunks with white stripes and a plain white t-shirt as well.

The two walked downstairs where his assistant, Wendy, was on the phone. After a few seconds she hung up. "Goodmorning Mr. Kim, you've been getting lots of new clients." She said with a smile. "That's good, thank you for taking those calls." He said and she nodded.

"Would you like to come to the beach with us?" He asked. "Sure." She said and slipped on her shoes while Taehyung packed a towel bag for him and Jimin.

They walked into the bright sun and into the backyard, which was nice. There was a big pool and hot tub along with a patio with a bar & grill. They walked along the stone path unil they reached a gate which led to the private beach no one else on the island had access to.

Taehyung wanted everything to be perfect for Jimin. Taehyung opened the gate and they walked onto the soft, white sand. They walked over to the lounge chairs, setting their things down. Taehyung put up the umbrella while Wendy had her own umbrella and lawn chair.

She got settled and began doing work on her laptop for Taehyung. "Dada." Jimin said softly. Taehyung looked down at him and smiled.

"Do you wanna play in the water first or the sand?" Taehyung asked and Jimin pointed to the water. Taehyung held Jimin's hand and they walked over to the water. "Woahhhhh!" Jimin said as he stepped in the lukewarm water. "It's so clear!" He said astonished by the clear blue water.

Taehyung smiled as they played in the water. He was glad Jimin was having fun. Jimin thought because the water was clear, it was drinkable so he sucked some in his mouth, making him choke a little at the salty taste. "Ah! Dada it burns!" He whined as he coughed a little. "Don't drink it baby, it's not regualr water." He said and Jimin's mouth made an 'o' shape.

Taehyung laughed as they continued to play in the waves for a few hours. They came closer to the shore so Jimin could collect  seashells, Taehyung going back to the chairs and getting some snacks out for Jimin.

After Jimin collected some seashells, he came over to Taehyung and dumped the shells in the bag. Taehyung chuckled at him and handed him a little blue bowl which had a few cookies and some goldfish. As Jimin ate his snack slowly, Taehyung dried him off so not too much sand stuck to him.

He gave Jimin a sippy cup of apple juice, his favorite, and he drank it quickly so he could play in the sand. Taehyung took out his beach toys and Jimin smiled as he instanly grabbed the bucket and shovel to make a sandcastle.

After about 30 minutes, Jimin had managed to stack the and from the bucket and made a fairly big sand castle. "Wow Jimin it's so nice." Taehyung said. He went in the bag and pulled out a small green flag and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin smiled as he stood on his toes and stuck the flag in the top. Taehyung laid on the lounge chair, sunglasses protecting his eyes as he let Jimin play on his own for a little. Jimin happily found a small crab and ran up to Taehyung. "Daddy look I found a crab!" He sqeaked and Taehyung smiled as he petted the small hermet crab.

Jimin placed the crab in the mote around the sandcastle and smiled. "He lives here now." Jimin said as he watched the crab crawl around the mote.

After Jimin played in the sand for a while, he got tired. It was around 1:23 p.m. and he trudged over to Taehyung laying on the lounge chair. Taehyung wiped the sand off him with a regualr towel then wrapped Jimin in a fluffy blanket. He cuddled next to Taehyung and breathed slowly, his eyes drooping.

"Did you have a fun day baby?" Taehyung asked as he rubbed Jimin's back. Jimin hummed in response. "Are you sleepy?" He asked and Jimin nodded. Taehyung chuckled, the breeze blowing more. Jimin snuggled as close as he could to keep warm, eventually drifting to sleep. Once Taehyung noticed he was sleep, he chuckled and slipped his pacifier in his mouth.

Wendy completely melted at the sight. "He's so precious!" She said and Taehyung nodded with a smile. They decided to head back to the house so he could lay Jimin down for his afternoon nap.

"Could you carry the bag back since I have to carry him?" Taehyung asked. "Of course." She said and smiled. She picked up the few toys and placed them in the bag, Tahyung standing up with a sleeping Jimin in his arms.

As they walked back, Taehyung looked down and smiled at his sleepy baby. He was thankful he was in the café that day when he saw Jimin was sad. He would've never met him if he hadn't walked in at the right time. Taehyung used to be kind of a cold person until he met Jimin. He softened him up. And now being his caregiver was even better.

At the house, he carried Jimin to their room and laid him on the bed. He wrapped the covers around him, leaving the dragon blankey on him along with the cute hood. He kissed Jimin's cheek and smiled to himself. He really wondered how he got so lucky meeting the person of his dreams.

...