Fall

"Dada?" Jimin whispered softly in Taehyung's ear. It was the first day of December and Jimin was getting happy because that meant Christmas was coming up soon. "Hmmm?" Taehyung hummed, his eyes still closed. "It's your day off." Jimin reminded. "Mmhm." Taehyung hummed. "So you can stay home with me all day, right?" Jimin asked. "Of course Kitten." Taehyung opened his eyes. He hugged Jimin closer and kissed his cheek. "We can watch movies, bake some cookies, maybe go to the park." Taehyung said. "That sounds fun!" The little chirped.

Taehyung walked downstairs to fix Jimin breakfast. He walked in the kitchen and grabbed the box of cereal from the pantry, hearing Jimin singing a tune upstairs in the bathroom. Taehyung chuckled hearing him as he fixed Jimin his breakfast.

He heard the little footsteps running around upstairs, sighing. "Don't run baby, you'll fall!" Taehyung called. He walked into the living only to see Jimin running down the stairs, gasping as he saw the boy slip. Footy pajamas and slippery stairs don't mix well. Jimin fell forward on the hard marble floor, hitting his head pretty hard. "Oh Jimin, Jimin, Jimin..." Taehyung gasped as he ran over to the little who'd began crying.

He picked him up and held him tight in his arms, rubbing his head gently. "Owww Daddy my head~" Jimin sobbed, Taehyung pouting as he kissed the bruise forming on the side of Jimin's head. "Shhhhh, you're okay Kitten, I told you not to run." Taehyung said softly. "I-I know. I'm s-sorry D-Dada." Jimin cried and buried his head in Taehyung's shoulder, Taehyung stroking he boy's hair. "Shhhhh, baby I know, it's okay sweetie." Taehyung murmured.

Once Jimin calmed down a bit, he fed him breakfast which consisted of some cereal and a sippy cup of orange juice. "Do you wanna go to the park baby?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded, sipping his juice. After he finished eating, Taehyung sent him upstairs to get dressed while he washed their dishes and put them away.

He went upstairs and helped finish getting Jimin dressed before getting dressed himself. He zipped Jimin's coat up and put the hat on his head and a scarf around his neck. Jimin knew to keep it on now. Taehyung put his jacket and hat on before holding Jimin's hand and taking him out to the car. He buckled him in his car seat and got in his seat, driving to then park.

Once there, Taehyung unbuckled Jimin and held his hand, the two walking along the pathway in the park. The river was practically frozen, sparkling in the sunlight. "Look Daddy, so pretty." Jimin pointed at the river, Taehyung nodding with a smile. They came to the playground where surprisingly, nobody was there. Jimin ran to the swings, sitting in one and swaying back and forth a little. Taehyung sat next to him, Jimin looking at the pretty blue sky.

"Kitten?" Taehyung smiled softly. "Yes Daddy?" Jimin mumbled, kicking the snow beneath his feet. "You know how much I love you baby?" Taehyung said. "Um, I dunno, to bits?" Jimin guessed cutely. "So much baby, to bits." Taehyung chuckled. After allowing Jimin to swing for a little, they continued walking, stopping at the hot chocolate stand for Jimin.

Taehyung made sure he asked for them to put an ice cube in Jimin's so the boy wouldn't burn his tongue. Jimin took small sips as they walked. Unaware, Jimin noticed Taehyung giggling at him. "What?" Jimin asked. "You got whipped cream on your nose baby." Taehyung laughed as he wiped Jimin's nose with a napkin.

They made it to the waterfront, Jimin looking over the railing at the semi frozen water seeing a few fish swim by. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin and smiled to himself, kissing his forehead. "Daddy..." Jimin started and looked in Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung smiled and nodded for Jimin to continue but the little was having trouble forming what he wanted to say.

"What is it baby?" Taehyung asked softly. "I r-really love you Daddy a-and I'm happy when I-I'm with you." Jimin squeaked out, Taehyung awing. "Ohhh Kitten, you're so sweet. Daddy loves you too." Taehyung said softly, picking Jimin up and holding him tight.

((((

After eating lunch, Jimin helped Taehyung roll out and cut out different shapes for the chocolate chip cookies. Taehyung put them in the oven and carried Jimin into the living room, cuddling him close on the couch. Jimin hummed softly as he played with his and Taehyung's interlaced fingers. Taehyung stroked his hair softly and cupped his face with his free hand. "My little baby..." Taehyung whispered softly, rubbing Jimin's squishy cheek. "Can I have a kiss Daddy?" Jimin mumbled. Taehyung pressed their lips together, feeling Jimin smile against his lips.

He pulled away and placed Jimin on his lap, Jimin's arms naturally wrapping around Taehyung's neck.

Not knowing, Taehyung suddenly noticed Jimim had fallen asleep before the cookies were ready. He smiled, knowing it was Jimin's nap time anyway. "Such a cutie." Taehyung chuckled and laid Jimin in the bed, tucking the covers over him. Taehyung felt so damn lucky.