What's the matter?

The next morning, Jimin woke up in his normal headspace and groaned. He was still, unbelievably tired. His eyes barely stayed open as he realized the spot next to him was empty. Jimin sighed and turned on his side. The sun hadn't risen yet but it would soon. Jimin didn't even realize a pair of warm arms wrapping around him. "Jimin?" He felt Taehyung's breath against his ear.

Jimin groaned and blinked a little. He'd never felt like this. His body felt so weak and exhausted. "Taehyung, I'm scared." Jimin mumbled. "What's the matter?" Taehyung asked and Jimin just shrugged. "I'm so tired and feel so weak." Jimin muttered as tears welled in his eyes. He really didn't want to miss work today. "Can you stand up?" Taehyung asked and the thought of standing made Jimin's head hurt. Jimin shook his head and burst into tears. Taehyung kissed his forehead and stroked his hair, noticing his forehead was a little warm.

"I'll take the day and stay here, okay?" Taehyung said softly and and wiped Jimin's tears. "You must've overworked yourself a lot." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. "Just go back to sleep." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded as he let his droopy eyes fall.

Taehyung held him close by his waist and fell asleep after a bit.

Jimin woke up again feeling the same and groaned. Taehyung shifted a bit before waking up himself. "How do you feel?" Taehyung asked and kissed Jimin's forehead. "Worse." Jimin croaked out and clinging onto Taehyung. Jimin felt weirdly cold which worried Taehyung.

"I'm gonna get you something to eat, okay? I'll be right back." Taehyung said. He knew Jimin couldn't get up to go downstairs and probably didn't plan on getting out of bed anytime of the day. Taehyung fixed him a mug of hot coco and a cinnamon sugar muffin, one of Jimin's favorites. He brought it back upstairs to Jimin who laid curled in a ball, shivering a little. "Are you that cold?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. Taehyung our and extra blanket over him and turned the heat up more.

Jimin only ended up eating two bites total of the muffin and a small sip of the hot coco. This was very strange to Taehyung. He'd never seen Jimin like this. As Jimin drifted back to sleep, Taehyung decided to call Jungkook's so he could help him with some of Taehyungs work.

Jungkook's sighed as he set his phone down. It was so empty in the office building today, being almost everyone's off day. He picked up his phone again and hit the camera roll, going through old pictures of him and Jimin. He missed him so much. He regrets everyday without him now. "I'm so stupid." Jungkook's mumbled, shocked as he realized he was in tears for the second time because of Jimin.

Taehyung stood in the doorway of their bedroom checking on Jimin. He was cuddled up in two blankets and fluffy pillows surrounding him. Taehyung was honestly worried. He went over and stroked Jimin's cheeks softly. "Hey babe?" Taehyung softly spoke. "Hmm?" Jimin hummed. "I'm gonna go to the store. I'll be back. If you need something call Hoseok or someone." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

Not to long after Taehyung left, Jimin's phone rang. He groaned and picked it up, his arm shaking a little. He saw it was Jungkook's number and got puzzled. "Hello?" He answered. "Jimin?" He heard Jungkook's shaky voice. "What do you want?" Jimin asked, almost angry. His eyes widened hearing soft sobs from the other line. "J-Jimin, I m-miss you." Jungkook cried. Jimin felt so terrible for him, but it was Jungkook's fault things turned out like this. "I know you do kookie but I'm in love with someone else now. You had your chance but ruined it. I'm sorry." Jimin said.

"I just, I just wanted to tell you." Jungkook said shakily. "Alright." Jimin said. "I love you Jimin." Jungkook said and Jimin's heart stung. "Bye Jungkook." He said and hung up. He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He'd been sleeping all day and was still a bit tired but not as much. He laid back down and drifted back to dreamland.

Taehyung came home and slipped his coat off. He walked upstairs and smiled seeing Jimin cutely sleep. He walked over and climbed in bed with him, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist. "Baby?" Taehyung said softly. "Yeah?" Jimin mumbled and Taehyung kissed the back of his neck. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Better but still weak and tired." Jimin said softly, playing with Taehyungs hands that were wrapped securely around him.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Taehyung asked. "How am I gonna get downstairs?" Jimin asked cutely and Taehyung ruffled his fluffy blond hair. "I'll carry you silly." Taehyung said and Jimin giggled. Taehyung got up and picked Jimin up, Jimin's arms around his neck as he carried him downstairs. Taehyung told him silly things to make him giggle and lighten up the mood. He loved Jimin's giggles so much.

He placed Jimin gently on the couch and sat down himself. He turned on the movie station and wrapped a blanket around them. "I love you Tae." Jimin said and rested his had on Taehyungs shoulder. "Aww I love you too." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's cheek. He interlaced their fingers as they watched the movie and kissed him softly every now and then.

After Jungkook finished his work, he went home and cried. He didn't want to cry but he couldn't help it. Too many memories were clouding his mind, making him greatly upset.

Jungkook and Jimin has just got out of the movie theater. It was pretty late out and the stars twinkled brightly. "Did you have fun?" Jungkook asked as he held Jimin's hand. "Of course!" Jimin said and smiled as he slipped ahead of Jungkook a little. Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

Jungkook stopped them and Jimin looked at him. "What?" Jimin asked and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook held his waist and smiled. "I just love you so much." Jungkook said and Jimin giggled. He stood on his toes and teased his lips on Jungkook's.

He pulled away with a small blush and grinned. "I love you too." Jimin said and Jungkook hugged him.

Jungkook was sure they'd be together forever but he'd screwed up royally and wasn't getting Jimin back. He wasn't going to have that though. He was gonna get his Jimin back, even if I meant getting rid of some people.