A nice night

Taehyung groaned feeling a sudden weight on top of him. His eyes fluttered open to see Jimin looking at him. "Hey babe." Jimin said and Taehyung smiled. "Did you have a nice nap?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. He leaned down and kissed Taehyung's lips passionately, Taehyung's hands finding their way to Jimin's waist. Jimin pulled away and let out a breath. "Wanna go out tonight? Hmm? How's that sound?" He asked looking in Jimin's eyes. "Sure, that sounds fun." Jimin said.

He hopped off Taehyung's lap and went to the closet to get dressed. He put on a pastel purple sweatshirt and blue shorts with plain white shoes. He only wore a sweatshirt because nights tend to get cooler and the breeze picks up, Jimin always being cold. Taehyung put on a plain white button up shirt, black pants and white sneakers as well. He grabbed a light jacket just in case he got cold as well.

They went downstairs where Wendy was typing away on her laptop. "You can go out tonight on your own and explore if you'd like." Taehyung said and she nodded. Taehyung snaked an arm around Jimin's waist as they walked out the front door and began walking down the sidewalk.

The sun was setting a little and Jimin thought it was so pretty. "Taehyung?" Jimin said quietly as they walked. "Yes baby?" He said and Jimin smiled a little. "How long do you think we'll be together?" Jimin asked and Taehyung stopped walking. He put his other arm around Jimin's waist and held him close, their eyes meeting. It was so silent and all you could hear was the breeze and people in the far distance. "Forever." Taehyung simply said and gave Jimin a short but sweet kiss.

Jimin smiled and interlaced their fingers as they began walking again. "I was thinking the same." Jimin said, a small blush creeping on his cheeks. They made it to the main area of the island they were on where there were many people exploring shops and restaurants. "There's a party cruise tonight, wanna go?" Taehyung suggested and Jimin nodded, Taehyung holding his hand as they walked to the direction of the beach and the docks.

Taehyung guided Jimin to the cruise, which there was a small line for but it went by quickly. It was one of those fancy party cruises. Once they got checked in and Taehyung paid, they were free to do anything they wanted on the boat. Go to the restaurant, see fire show, go on the deck where there was a dance floor and bar or other things. As they walked on, the recieved one of those pretty flower necklaces.

"What do you want to do?" Taehyung asked and Jimin shrugged. Everything just seemed so surreal right now. "We can go eat now I guess." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded as they headed to the restaurant.

The were put at a table where they had a nice view of the sunset and the island. Once their food came, they ate and had light conversation. It was a sweet moment and Taehyung surely didn't want it to end anytime soon. He just loved Jimin so much and everything about him. His cuteness, his fluffy blond hair he loved playing with, his bright aura and mostly, him being a little. It just brought the good out in Taehyung.

He interlaced their fingers together over the table, Taehyung looking in Jimin's eyes. "You look gorgeous tonight Jimin." Taehyung said and Jimin couldn't help but blush. "Thanks. You look good as well." Jimin mumbled and Taehyung chuckled. He loved when Jimin got shy cause it was adorable. Taehyung kinda zoned out a little, thinking about something very important he planned to do. He wasn't sure if he was ready though. "What?" Jimin asked, his thumb softly rubbing Taehyung's hand. "Nothing, it's just, I don't know how else to make this night special." Taehyung said and Jimin smiled a little.

"I think it's been special enough. I've been with you the whole time. Just us and no one to bother us." Jimin said, Taehyung smiling. Jimin loved Taehyung's smile so much. It just made his day brighter. The two got up and Taehyung took him to the top deck where it was quiet and he could have Jimin completely to himself. They walked up the stairs and there was a guy standing in front of the gate to the deck, working security. "Mr. Kim?" He asked. "That's me." Taehyung said and Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyungs tactics. "It's all yours." He said gesturing to the whole deck.

"You seriously reserved it?" Jimin asked and Taehyung smiled. The sun had completely set and the boat had slowly began heading back to the island. Jimin held onto the railing as he looked at the sky, the moon shining brightly on the water and the stars twinkling. It was too good to be real. He felt like he was dreaming. He noticed Taehyung's arms wrap around his waist and he back hugged him. "Tae, why are you doing all this for me?" Jimin asked quietly.

Taehyung kissed the back of his neck softly. "I met you in one day and you asked me to be yours. It confused me but I did anyway. I trusted you because you seemed the type to care for people, no matter what." Jimin said. "You just answered your own question." Taehyung said and laughed a little. "I guess you could call it love at first sight because damn, I fell in love with you Jimin. When I saw you that day, I felt the need to help you because you looked so sad. I'm happy I decided to talk to you." Taehyung said, Jimin smiling at the memory.

"I can't believe it's been a year." Taehyung said and Jimin turned around. He grabbed Taehyung's collar and pulled him in for a kiss. This kiss was different though. It was filled with such emotion that it was a bit overwhelming for Jimin as he teared up a little. He pulled away as the tears began to fall. "Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked as he wiped Jimin's tears away. "Because~" Jimin cried and giggled at the same time. "I love you so much and you remind me everyday of how much you love me." Jimin said and giggled more at the fact he was so touched by Taehyung's words he began crying.

"Ugh, I probably look so ugly right now." Jimin said and laughed as he wiped his tears. Taehyung cupped his face, gently stroking his cheeks. "No, baby, you look so beautiful. Even when you cry." He said and pecked Jimin's lips. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung and hugged him, burying his face in his shoulder. "I meant it when I said I want to be with you forever." Taehyung whispered as he swayed them back and forth slowly.

They made sure they did a few activities before they made it back to the island. Jimin had a nice night and he was kinda sad it was over. They got off the boat and began walking back home. Though Jimin had on a sweatshirt, he was freezing cold from the heavy breeze. Taehyung noticed so he took off his jacket and put it over Jimin's shoulders. "You're so cliché." Jimin said and giggled.

Back at the house, Taehyung to Jimin to the beach where they sat in the sand, Jimin's sandcastle still there. Jimin rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder and intertwined their fingers. "Thank you for tonight Taehyung." He said quietly. "Anything for you." He said and kissed Jimin's cheek. At that exact moment, a firework show began over on the main area of the island which they could see from the beach. They were really pretty too, some being heart shaped.

Jimin looked up at Taehyung and kissed his lips softly before continuing watching the fireworks. After they were over, they went back to the house but because it was dark, Jimin managed to trip over a rock and fall, hard too. Anytime Jimin hurt himself, it almost always instantly triggered him into little space. "You okay?" Taehyung asked as he bent down next to him. "Owie!" Jimin squeaked as tears filled his eyes. "D-Dada, it hurts." Jimin said as he began to cry. "Shhh, don't cry. It's okay." He said and picked Jimin up.

He carried him inside and up to their room. He got the first aid kit and sat next to Jimin. "Where does it hurt?" He asked and Jimin held up his finger which had a small scratch on it. He cleaned it and put a Chimmy band aid around it. "You okay now? Are you still little?" He asked and Jimin shook his head. "I'm alright, thanks." He said and Taehyung sighed.

They got into their pajamas and sat under the covers watching tv until they were sleepy. Taehyung's phone rang and he picked it up seeing it was Yoongi. "Hey." He said and listened to Yoongi on the other line. "Oh my, really!?" He asked. "Oh that's cute! I'll tell Jimin. Okay. Bye." He said before hanging up. "What is it?" Jimin asked and Taehyung giggled. "Hoseok is expecting." He said and Jimin's eyes widened. "Really?" He asked and Taehyung nodded. "Well I'm happy for them. I hope it's a girl." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.

He turned off the tv and the lights, leaving a small lamp on for Jimin. He hugged Jimin close by his waist, Jimin burying his face in Taehyung's shirt. "Goodnight Jimin, you know I love you, so much." He said quietly and Jimin smiled. "I love you too Tae. I had so much fun tonight." Jimin mumbled. "I'm glad." Taehyung said and pecked Jimin's lips. The two drifted to sleep from there.

...

I'm feelin real soft