Blue

It was the middle of November and Jimin had a bad case of the blues. Taehyung didn't know the reason Jimin got this way around this time of year but it always happened.

Jimin woke up to the little crying his eyes out, startling him a little. "Baby, what's that matter?" Taehyung asked softly. "Dada~" Jimin cried, Taehyung wrapping his arms around him tightly. "What's wrong, Kitten?" He asked.

He sat up and set Jimin on his lap, hugging him close. Jimin rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder and just cried, Taehyung clueless as to why. "You gotta tell me what's wrong, so I can help you." Taehyung spoke softly.

"I'm s-sad." Jimin hiccuped. "Why?" Taehyung asked. "I-I dunno." Jimin cried. "Don't cry, baby." Taehyung rubbed his back gently. He knew it was probably Jimin's seasonal depression starting. He hated seeing Jimin like this.

"Shhhh, calm down." He said, Jimin's tears beginning to subside. Jimin lifted his head and looked into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung gave him a small warm smile, Jimin whining quietly as he laid his head back on his shoulder.

Taehyung slipped the little one's pacifier into his mouth. Jimin looked back into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung's heart fluttered, Jimin was so cute.

He ruffled his hair gently before getting out of the bed, Jimin still sitting there. "Are you hungry at all?" Taehyung asked as he slipped a hoodie on, the room a little chilly. Jimin nodded slowly.

He walked back over to Jimin and picked him up. He carried him down the stairs and into the kitchen. "What do you want to eat? Yogurt? Cereal? Oatmeal?" Taehyung asked.

"Milk pudding." Jimin mumbled through his pacifier. "Do you want strawberry or vanilla?" Taehyung asked. "Stawberry." Jimin murmured, Taehyung awing at how he mispronounced strawberry. He grabbed the milk pudding and grabbed a muffin for himself to eat, as well as a cup of coffee.

Him and Jimin sat the table, Jimin slowly eating his strawberry milk pudding. "You feel a little better, hmm?" Taehyung asked, stroking Jimin's hair gently. "Mmhm." Jimin hummed.

"That's good, baby." Taehyung said. After breakfast, Taehyung figured he had to do something to keep Jimin's mind occupied from falling back into a depressive state again.

"Wanna go to the mall, baby?" Taehyung asked. Jimin thought for a moment before nodding. Taehyung let of a breath of relief that he agreed to go. He picked Jimin up and carried him upstairs so the two could get ready.

After a shower and other things, the two got dressed. Jimin wore a large fuzzy sweater and overalls, Taehyung wearing a plain white button up and black plants.

Taehyung put his coat and hat on before helping Jimin into his coat and putting a beanie on his head. "Dada?" Jimin mumbled. "Yes, kitten?" Taehyung said. "Can I bring a stuffy?" Jimin asked quietly. "Of course you can." Taehyung said and opened Jimin's bin dedicated to all his stuffed animals and plush toys.

Jimin picked up a pink octopus and hummed softly. "You wanna bring that one?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. Taehyung held his hand as he lied Jimin down the stairs and out the house.

He strapped Jimin in his car seat before walking around and getting into his own seat. The drive there was peaceful, Jimin humming softly to the music being played on the radio as he entertained himself with his stuffed animal.

When they arrived at the mall, Taehyung unbuckled Jimin's seat and helped the younger out, holding his hand. He placed a kiss on his cheek and smiled. "Do you wanna get smoothies?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded.

They walked through the mall and to the food court, Jimin holding Taehyung's hand. His eyes wandered around the area, the little one taking in the sweet moment he was having with Taehyung.

"What flavor do you want?" Taehyung asked. Jimin pointed to a flavor. "Tropical berry?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. When they got to the front, Taehyung ordered the smoothies. Once they got them, the two sat down at a table, Jimin taking small sips.

"Is it yummy?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. The younger rubbed his eyes and yawned. Taehyung checked his watch, seeing it was almost Jimin's nap time.

The two walked around and looked in stores for a little while. Taehyung bought Jimin a few things before they left back home.

Once they got home, they took off their coats and shoes, Taehyung walking into the kitchen to fix Jimin a bottle of warm milk. Jimin waddled in beside him. "Do you want vanilla milk, or a different flavor?" Taehyung asked. "Vanilla." Jimin mumbled.

Taehyung poured it in the bottle and place it in the bottle warmer. Jimin made grabby hands for Taehyung, Taehyung smiling as he picked the little up.

As soon as he did, Jimin began crying. "Oh no, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked sweetly, placing kisses on Jimin's forehead. "Don't cry, Kitten. I got you." Taehyung whispered in his ear, rubbing the smaller's back gently.

Once Jimin's milk was done warming up, Taehyung grabbed the bottle and gave it to Jimin, who began drinking it. His crying quieted down to small sniffles. "You're okay, baby." Taehyung carried him up the stairs slowly.

When Taehyung entered the bedroom, he laid Jimin down, the little's eyes drooping. Taehyung laid beside him and wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you, Kitten. You're gonna be okay. I got you." Taehyung whispered. "I l-love you too Dada." Jimin said. They laid there quiet for a while, the only sound was Jimin sucking on the bottle of milk. He only drank half before claiming he was full and Taehyung placed it in the night stand.

He leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "If you feel sad, you can tell me about it, okay? That's what I'm here for. Dada loves you so much and wants you to be happy, that's all." Taehyung said. "M'kay." Jimin murmured.

Taehyung gave him his pacifier, Jimin sucking on it as he rested his head against Taehyung's chest. "My baby..." He whispered softly, running his fingers through Jimin's soft, fluffy hair. He loved him more than anything.

....
It's been a really long time, wow. Yes, sadly this book is almost over. Maybe like, two more chapters then it's done, It'd be over 100 chapters which was my goal. Thank you all for reading this far.💜