One And Only Little One

1: Give the baby away
2: Keep it

Y'all picked the wrong number😭
.....

Come time for Jungkook to decide whether he was going to keep the kid or not was hard. He found out he was having a girl which made it harder for him because he thought baby girls were the cutest.

It was July, and Jungkook's due date. Such a hard day for him.

Of course Jin, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung were there to support his decision but he felt bad for making it. Once she was born, and Jungkook got to hold her, he couldn't help but cry. She was pretty, but sadly she wouldn't be with them long.

Jungkook had met with a young woman, about the same age as him, who had fertility issues. Jungkook decided to help her and give her his daughter.

They named her Areum, and she was gorgeous of course. Jungkook struggles the next few days when he came home from the hospital. He'd spent a few days with her before finally giving her away to the lady.

Jungkook laid in bed, crying his little eyes out. It was only normal for him to act this way. He felt...guilty in a way. Jin and Namjoon hated seeing him like that.

Jimin and Taehyung had to constantly check on him when Namjoon and Jin were out the house to make sure he was alright.

"Jungkookie, please don't cry." Jin had Jungkook snuggled close to him, the smaller crying into his chest. "I'm sorry I gave her away." Jungkook cried. "No, don't be. It was your decision, not mine." Jin tried. "But it was your child too." Jungkook looked up at him.

Jin caressed his face and kissed his forehead gently for a few seconds. Jungkook felt a sense of comfort from that, his tears pausing for a while as Jin stroked his hair slowly.

"I still have you. You're my baby, okay?" Jin assured he was okay. Jungkook hugged Jin tighter, hiccuping cutely as he began to calm down.

He eventually fell asleep in Jin's arms, Namjoon arriving home from the store. He walked into the living room and smiled at the two. "Is he doing any better?" Namjoon asked. "He's...." Jin looked down at the sleeping boy.

"...better. Yeah." Jin whispered with a nod. Namjoon hummed and put the groceries away before joining Jin in the couch, turning on the news station. "He's too precious, Joon. I don't want to see him so hurt like this." Jin looked into Namjoon's eyes contently.

"I know, but there's nothing we can do about it now." Namjoon said. "He'll move on from it eventually." He added. "Let's hope so." Jin murmured.

//////////////////

"Let's go outside, Kitten, you've barely been out all summer." Taehyung said. "Noooo it's too hot." Jimin whined. "Oh well, we're going outside so you can get some fresh air, I don't want your eyes to get damaged from watching cartoons all day." Taehyung picked Jimin up, the little whining as Taehyung carried him out the back door.

He made sure Jimin had some sunscreen on before he set him in the sandbox. "I don't wanna play." He looked at Taehyung and pouted. "What if I told you there's a secret, magic treasure buried in the sand somewhere." Taehyung said adventurously.

Jimin eyes sparkled with amusement. "Really?!" He asked. Taehyung smiled and nodded. Jimin took the little shovel and began digging around the large sandbox for a small thing Taehyung had hidden inside it.

Taehyung hid it pretty well so he didn't expect Jimin to find it so quickly. Plus, it was a small item.

After a about thirty minutes, he stopped Jimin to take a break and eat lunch. After, Jimin went right back to searching for it. Taehyung watched as Jimin hopped up and squealed.

"I found it!" He hopped up and down. Taehyung smiled and walked over. It was a key he'd hidden. "What's it for?" The smaller asked. "I don't know, what do you think?" Taehyung asked. "Dada help me~" He whimpered.

"There's two other houses on this property, which one do you think it's to? The guest house, or your play house?" Taehyung asked. Jimin went into deep though. "Hmmmmmmm..." he hummed.

"My play house?" He asked and Taehyung nodded. Jimin rushed across the backyard to the large pool house, which Taehyung had renovated to Jimin's playhouse while he was outside during the summer.

He unlocked the door and walked in. "Now what?" He asked. "Look around for the secret magic treasure." Taehyung said. Jimin walked around the play area, checked the bathroom, the small bedroom and small kitchen before giving up.

"I can't find it." Jimin pouted. "Did you check upstairs?" Taehyung asked. The little walked up the spiral staircase and walked around the loft. He gasped when he saw a present box.

He hurried over to it and sat in front of it. "Can I open it Dada?" Jimin asked. "Of course." Taehyung said. Jimin tore the wrapping paper away and opened the box.

Inside was a large stuffed animal. Sure Taehyung could've just bought it and given to him but he wanted to have fun with him for once. Jimin got up and hugged Taehyung. "Thank you." He chirped. Taehyung smiled and hugged back.

"Anything for you, Kitten." Taehyung said.

....