Jinnie & Joonie

Taehyung and Jimin had gotten home from their fun vacation. Jimin had a wonderful time and truly believed that after that, Taehyung would love him forever.

Tonight, Taehyung had a long work meeting to go to. Probelm was, Jimin was little and Hoseok and Yoongi couldn't take care of him because Yoongi was helping Hoseok. Taehyung called his other friends he's known for like, ever. "I'll explain more when I get there, okay?" Taehyung said. He hung up and turned around and looked at Jimin who sat on the carpet looking up at him.

"I'm gonna take you to my other friend's house, okay? They're really nice and caring." Taehyung said softly, Jimin sucking lightly on his paci. He was nervous to meet new people. Taehyung helped him get dressed in a sweatshirt and overalls with a jacket since it was a cold out. He zipped Jimin's jacket up before holding his hand and taking him outside to the car.

The cold winter air nipped at Jimin's little nose making him whine a little. He missed the warm weather from the island they went to. Taehyung buckled him in his carseat and then got in his own seat and began driving.

On the way there, Jimin fell asleep easily with his pacifier in his mouth and holding his Chimmy plushie. Taehyung looked in the rear view mirror and smiled at the cute sight.

It was kind of a long drive but they made it to his friends's mansion. Taehyung woke Jimin up and unbuckled him from his seat. He held his hand and took him up to the front door.

After ringing the doorbell, Taehyung's friend answered. "Wow it's been a while Taehyung. How've you been?" He asked and Taehyung nodded, Jimin hiding behind him. "Jin this is Jimin, he's a little." Taehyung said and Jin raised a brow. "Explain." Jin said as they walked into the living room. "Jimin can you sit here while I talk to Jin in the foyer?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded as he sat on the couch, fiddling with his coat zipper.

Namjoon walked in and said hi to Taehyung but then rose a brow seeing Jimin. "I'll explain to you too." Taehyung said and Namjoon nodded. Taehyung took about a good 15 minutes explaining everything that involved littlespace and Jimin.

They came back in the living room and Taehyung knelt down to Jimin. "I'll be back in a few, okay? They're gonna take care of you." Taehyung said and Jimin began tearing up. "No, Dada you stay." Jimin whined and Jin awed. He thought it was just adorable.

"Don't cry, I'll be back." Taehyung said and stood up. "He'll cry for like a few minutes but he'll calm down." Taehyung said and Jin nodded. "This is so weir-" Jin cut Namjoon off and slapped his chest. "Shut up Joonie, it's adorable." Jin scolded and Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Taehyung chuckled at them before leaving out the door. "Hi Minnie, I'm Jin." Jin said and smiled at the little who currently had tears in his eyes. "I want Dada." Jimin said as his lip began to quiver and tears filled his eyes. "I know, he'll be back but you have us!" Jin said and Jimin sniffled and broke into more tears.

Namjoon sighed and began walking away but Jin grabed his wrist. "Uh no! You are gonna help me!" Jin said and Namjoon groaned. He didn't like children first of all and the fact he had to help care for an evquivalent of a child was worse. "Joonie, I inow you don't want to, but you have to." Jin assured and Namjoon nodded.

Jin helped take off Jimin's coat and shoes as he continued to cry. Jin was clueless on how to make him stop though. Jin bent to to his level and sighed a little. "Do you wanna cuddle and we can watch a Disney movie, or play a game, or sing songs." Jin suggested. "Minnie want cuddles." Jimin cried through his pacifier and Jin nodded as he sat next to him.

Jimin made grabby hands for him and Jin pulled him in his lap. Jimin sat so his side was facing Jin and he rested his head on his chest. "You okay now?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded as he sniffled. Jin wiped his tears and ruffled his hair a little. "Namjoon could you put on Toy Story?" Jin asked and Namjoon nodded as he went through Netflix looking for it.

He hit play and they watched the movie. About halfway through, Jin noticed Jimin had fallen asleep since it was pretty late. "Do you want to go put him in our bed?" Namjoon asked and Jin nodded. "Yeah but Taehyung said we couldn't leave him alone or he has a panic attack." Jin said. "I'll watch him." Namjoon said and Jin smiled. "I knew you'd come around." He said and Namjoon growled.

They went upstairs to their room and laid Jimin in the bed. Jin slipped the pacifier in between Jimin's lips and tucked his Chimmy plushie in his arms. "He's so precious." Jin said quietly watching the little sleep. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's waist and back hugged him. Jin had always wanted a kid since they got married but he knew how much Namjoon hated children which one would call a deal-breaker but he loved Namjoon so much.

"Hey baby?" Namjoon said quielty as he looked at Jimin sleeping peacefully. "I don't think one kid would be all that bad." Namjoon said and Jin's eyes widened. "Really?" Jin asked and Namjoon nodded. "You wanna try for one?" Namjoin asked and Jin teared up from happiness. "Are you serious? You want a kid?" Jin asked and Namjoon nodded. "Of course we can!" Jin squealed and hugged Namjoon.

"I didn't think you'd ever agree. What made you change your mind?" Jin asked and Namjoon gestured to Jimin. Jin awed and kissed Namjoon's lips. "I love you so much." Jin said and Namjoon smiled. "Me too." He said.

After a while, Jin just decided to lay next to Jimin since he was sleepy himself. Jimin cluthced onto Jin in his sleep, Jin giggling quietly.

After a few hours, the doorbell rang and Jin answered since he'd woken up not to long ago. "How was he?" Taehyung asked as he walked inside. "Great. He cried a little but we put in a movie and he calmed down. He's upstairs sleep now." Jin said. "Ah, sorry I got back late, the meeting ran long." Taehyung explained. "No problem. Jimin is too precious!" Jin smiled.

"Can you go get him?" Jin asked Namjoon and Namjoon nodded. "What? Namjoon got used to it? I thought he hated anything to do with kids?" Taehyung said. "Well, Jimin changed his mind." Jin shrugged and laughed a little.

Namjoon carried Jimin down and handed him to Taehyung. They carefully help put his shoes and coat on, not waking him up. "Thanks again guys." Taehyung said. "No problem. Bring him by again sometime." Jin said and Taehyung nodded.

He carried Jimin to the car and got him buckled in before getting in the driver's seat and driving home.

Taehyung felt too lucky to have such a special person in his life. Once home, Taehyung carried Jimin inside and up to their room, suprised he didn't wake up. He must've been really tired.

He helped Jimin into his onsie and then got into his own pajamas. Right when he laid Jimin down, the little began squirming a little. "Dada..." he mumbled. "Yep, Dada's here. I'm right here." Taehyung said getting in bed next to Jimin and holding him close. "Minnie loves you." Jimin said quietly as he began drifting to sleep. "Dada loves you as too." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's forehead. He made sure Jimin had his favorite paci before he drifted to sleep.