Promise

It was silemt as they walked in the mansion. Jimin for sure thought Taehyung was mad. He walked into their bedroom and laid on the bed, Taehyung walking in behind and shutting the door. He took off his shoes and jacket, Jimin doing the same and taking in a shaky breath.

"Jimin-" Taehyung stopped seeing Jimin about to break into tears so he quickly hugged him. "Shhhh, don't cry don't cry. I'm not mad baby, you're okay." He whispered in his ear, Jimin softly crying as Taehyung stroked his hair.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said. "You don't have to be. I'm happy you're pregnant. I could never be mad at you for something like that." Taehyung whispered and Jimin sniffled looking up at Taehyung. "I love you beyond than what you can think. I promise." Taehyung said and placed a little kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"Tae, I can't take care of a baby when I practically am one myself. And what about when they grow up? How will they react to me?" Jimin babbled. "Don't worry about that right now. Just be you." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung went downstairs to make lunch, Jimin regressing into littlespace. He walked into the kitchen and smiled a little. "Dada?" He asked softly. "Yes baby?" Taehyung asked as he made lunch. "Um, can I have some goldfish?" He asked adorably and Taehyung smiled with a nod. He grabbed a small blue bowl and poured a good amount of golfish in.

He carried Jimin to the living room and turned on some cartoons so Jimin wouldn't distract him as he finished making lunch. He loved when Jimin was little because he was just so cute. Taehyung smiled listening to Jimin sing along to the Wonder Pets theme song as he finished making lunch.

He took Jimin to the table who smiled seeing what it was. Heart shaped sandwich bites with fruit snacks and a few carrots on the side along with passionfruit juice in a sippy cup. Taehyung had a regular shaped sandwhich with some fruits and veggies on the side with a glass of water.

A little after lunch, Jimin regressed out of littlespace and went to put his shoes and coat on. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked. "To say goodbye to my students since I'm quitting, remember?" Jimin said with a sad smile. "Right." Taehyung said. "Can I drive you there?" Taehyung asked. "Of course." Jimin nodded and Taehyung got his shoes and jacket on.

One at the place,  Jimin walked in his studio and waited for his students to arrive. Once all there, Jimin took in a few breaths before talking.

"I'm really sorry and sad tell you guys this but, I'll no longer be your teacher anymore. Hoseok will be teaching you guys from now on." Jimin said and swallowed the lump in his throat. "Whyyyyyyy!" They all asked sadly. "Well, I have a life to live now. I got married a few weeks ago, I'm pregnant-" They all gasped and congradulated him. "I'll miss you guys." Jimin said as tears finally cascaded down his cheeks, all of his students running up to him amd hugging him tight.

They spent a few hours hanging out and enjoying their last moments togehter, Jimin asking them to show every dance they remembered being taught by him. They all went in a circle and giving him happy wishes for his life from now on. He gave them all last hugs and final goodbyes before they all left. Taehyung hated seeing Jimin so upset but he'd still talk with them since they'd made a groupchat.

They made it back home and Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin as he cried a little. "I know, I know. It'll be okay." Taehyung whispered. "Who's teaching them now?" Taehyung asked. "Hoseok is gonna be their teacher now since his students all graduated." Jimin shakily whispered. Taehyung kissed his forehead and went in the kitchen to make dinner.

"Hey baby, what do you want for dinner- Jimin?" Taehyung asked worried seeing Jimin look disoriented. Jimin then gagged before rushing to the bathroom to throw up everything he'd eaten today. Taehyung came in and rubbed his back gently. "Get it all out." He said softly as Jimin heaved violently into the toilet.

Once he finished, he flushed the toilet and got up to wash his mouth out. "Soup and ginger ale it is." Taehyung said and Jimin giggled weakly. Taehyung carried the exhaused boy down the stairs and set him on the couch while he made dinner.

"Ughhh whyyyyyy!" Jimin whined from the living room, Taehyung giggling to himself. "Tae?" Jimin called. "Yes?" Taehyung responed as he turned on the stove and poured in the cans of soup. "Come hug me, please?" Jimin asked. "Why sure." Taehyung chuckled.

He plopped down next to Jimin on the couch and wrapped his arms around him, Jimin nuzzling his face in Taehyung's chest. He felt so warm, it was too comforting to Jimin. That was a good thing. "Should I call Jin? He'll probably flip out." Jimin giggled thinking of his reaction. "After we eat baby. I'm sure he'll be estatic." Taehyung chuckled.

They stayed silent for a bit, enjoying each other's company. Taehyung placed gentle kisses on Jimin's face ever now in then resulting in a cute little hum from him. It was these little intimate moments that Jimin cherished the most with Taehyung because he was just so loving to him.

Their cuddling stopped when the stove timer beeped after about seven minutes and Taehyung got up to go put the soup in bowls. He fixed their cups of ginger ale as well and came back, setting it on the coffee table to cool off a little. Jimin instantly found his way back in Taehyung's arms for a little bit before Taehyung told him he needed to eat.

After eating, Jimin called Jin, putting him in speaker. "Ah, hello Jimin!" Jin said happily per usual. "Hi Jin! I called because I have big news." Jimin said giggling, Taehyung grinning and shaking his head at him.

"What is it now? You get a puppy?" Jin asked and Jimin laughed. "No, something better." Jimin said. "Jimin, don't start this with me. You know I'm not good at figuring stuff like this out. It's not funny! I here you laughing." Jin ranted as Jimin couldn't control his laughter. "What is it Jimin?" He asked, Jimin wheezing. "Hey Jin, I'm taking over, Jimin practically can't breathe from laughter right now." Taehyung chuckled.

"Taehyung don't you even dare start." Jin warned. Jimin controlled himself and sat up. "Yeah, Jin? Jimin's got a bun in the oven." Taehyung laughed from the cliché expression. "What does that even mean?!" Jin yelled, Jimin laughing again. He took his phone back and smiled. "I'm pregnant Jin." Jimin said. "Omg really?!" Jin asked excitedly. "Yeah." Jimin said. "Jimin..." Jin said shyly.

"Yeah?" Jimin asked. "I might be pregnant, actually." Jin said and giggled as well. Both Jimin and Taehyung's eyes widened. "Jin really?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, I'm experiencing symptoms but I'm not sure." Jin said. "Omg Jin if you are, we'll have our kids at the same time!" Jimin said excited. "Since when does Namjoon like kids all of a sudden?" Jimin asked finally turning it off speaker to just have a conversation between them.

"Well, it started that time you came over so I could babysit you while you were little. Namjoon just thought you were so adorable and thought and actual kid would be even better soooooooo, Joonie and I agreed on it and decided to try for one. I'm still not sure if I am though." Jin said. "Aww that's sweet." Jimin said.

"How'd does Namjoon feel about all of this?" Jimin asked. "Well, he says if I am, he'd be really excited but if not, we can try again." Jin smiled.

"That's so sweet." Jimin gushed. "I'm headed upstairs." Taehyung said quietly. Jimin mouthed and 'okay' as Taehyung walked off. "I'm happy for you!" Jimin giggled. "Talk to you sometime." Jin said. "M'kay, bye." Jimin said and hung up.

He walked upstairs and down the hall to their bedroom, Taehyung laying bed on his phone waiting for Jimin. Jimin changed into his pajamas and got in bed next to Taehyung, his back against Taehyung's chest. "Goodnight, love." Taehyung said turning off the lamp. "'Night 'night." Jimin mumbled as he felt Taehyung's arms wrap around his waist, Taehyung slipping his hands up Jimin's shirt and rubbing his tummy.

"You're stomach is gonna look like a watermelon in a few months." Taehyung whisper chuckled and Jimin shook his head. "Go to sleep." Jimin giggled. "Love you." Taehyung said. "Love you too." Jimin responded.