Operation: Get my baby back

The plan was all starting right now at a staff party. They were at a bar and Taehyung said it was free drinks for all his workers meaning he didn't care how drunk they got, meaning he was intending for Jungkook to get drunk.

"Follow everything I say and don't falter any of the plan." Taehyung said to Wendy who was playing a major part. She was doing Taehyung a large favor and was getting a large reward for it. The party was blasting by now when Jungkook arrived. "He's here." Taehyung whispered in the ear piece watch, an ear piece in Wendy's ear. "Alright he's at the bar, go up to him..." Taehyung waited until Jungkook took his first shot. "Now." Taehyung said and walked around.

"Hello cutie." Wendy said as she sat next to Jungkook. "Hey, Wendy right?" Jungkook said with a smile. "Yep." She said. "You think I'm cute, huh?" Jungkook said and shook his head. She fakely giggled, hating to play the role of wanting to get in Jungkook's pants. "Whats it like being Taehyung's assistant?" He asked and she shrugged. "It's not bad, he's a sweet guy." She said. "Hmm, tell you anything about his boyfriend?" He asked and she shook her head. "Nothing major, why?" She lied. "Nothing." He said.

"Damn, you're hot." Jungkook said. "Oh, well I get that a lot." She said seductively and winked. After a few drinks, Jungkook was totally wasted and partying hard.

Wendy danced with him a bit before the plan began to fall into place. Jungkook grabbed her waist and stared her down with his dark brown eyes. "Wanna come home with me?" He whispered in her ear and she nodded.

As they were headed out the door, she spoke to Taehyung into the ear piece watch. "We're headed to his place. Follow and call the police in advance." She said. Taehyung nodded to himself as he sat at the bar by himself, looking at a picture of Jimin on his phone.

Jimin had been locked in a closet for a few hours already, tired of crying. He'd been crying almost all day and wanted his Daddy. He kept slipping in and out of littlespace which wasn't good because it'd have bad symptoms like drowsiness and headaches. He heard the front door open and kept quiet, for he didn't want to be punished anymore than he already was.

"Nice house." Wendy said and Jungkook smiled. "I know." Jungkook said unlocking his coat closet in which Jimin was. He opened it but when he saw Jimin, he instantly slammed it. "Did you see anything?" Jungkook asked and Wendy shook her head, estatic knowing that Jimin was in there. She was a good liar.

"Good, I had something special in there for my best friend and I dont want anyone to possibly tell him." He slurred and grinned.

"Where's your bathroom?" Wendy asked and Jungkook pointed down the hall. Once she was in she whispered. "He's in Jungkooks coat closet."

"I'm already in the driveway, in a hidden spot. Focus on getting Jimin out and directing him somewhere. I'll call the cops." Taehyung said. "Okay." Wendy said. She flushed the toilet to make it seem like she did something and walked out.

Jungkook came up to her and connected their lips, Wendy hating the whole thing but had no choice to kiss back. He pulled away and grinned. "Be right back." He said and went upstairs. She fake smiled and right when he disappeared, she ran to the closet and unlocked the door. She opened it and Jimin's head shot up. He had tears in his eyes and looked too innocent.

"Jimin, I'm here to help you. Just do everything I say and you'll make it out." She said. "I want Daddy." Jimin whisper cried and she melted. "I know but you gotta listen to me if you want to get out." She said and he nodded.

:::::

Wendy didn't want to, but she ended up in a heated makeout with Jungkook. Right in the middle, there was a loud crash in the hall. Jungkook pulled away and glared Wendy in her eyes, horror in hers as she lost character. Jungkook then evilly smirked. "You little bitch!" He said and climbed off her. She tackled him to the ground but he was way stronger and pushed her off.

"ABORT! ABORT!" She yelled into the watch as Jungkook was opening the door. Cop cars could be heard in the distance. "Shit, SHIT!" Jungkook yelled. He ran down the halls until he spotted Jimin who stopped in his tracks. "COME OUT THE HOUSE! NOW!" They could hear the cops yelling through the large window in the front of the house on the second floor which is where Jimin stood.

Taehyung could see the scene unfolding through it and just wanted Jimin. "God Jimin, if I'm never gonna get to have you then Taehyung can't either!" Jungkook said pulling out a gun, Wendy screaming. Jimin had too many thoughts running through his mind when he saw the gun pointed at him. Before Jungkook pulled the trigger, Jimin had a stupid idea process before he went through.

He turned around and dove through the window, the sound of glass shattering scaring everyone. "Jimin!" Taehyung yelled hearing a gunshot the same time Jimin jumped. He made a mad run for it and broke Jimin's fall. Luckily, he wasn't shot. They heard another scream from the inside. "NO!" They heard before a gunshot.

Taehyung hugged Jimin so tight as police rushed in the house to arrest Jungkook and see what the second gunshot was.

"T-Tae-" Jimin cried as he clung onto Taehyung tightly. "It's okay, baby. I have you now. He's never gonna touch you or hurt you again." Taehyung whispered and kissed Jimin's forehead. Jimin had been missing for two months in total and now Taehyung had him back. His little baby he loves so much.

They were in the police department for hours as they interrogated Jungkook and asked Jimin questions. They also had to get a few pictures of the abuse Jungkook did to him to use at court.

They later figured out that Jungkook had shot and killed Wendy which devistated Taehyung and Jimin. They were so close to her and now she was gone because of that psycho. They decided in the end Jungkook would be charged a lot but not going to trial. For he was sent straight to a mental institution after being questioned.

As for Taehyung and Jimin, they went home and held each other tight in bed, Taehyung happy he had his Jimin back.

...

Oof it's been a while.