Disney World: Day 1

Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook were going to Disney World with Taehyung and Jimin as well. It was a surprise for Jungkook who got very happy.

Taehyung woke Jimin up after a long nap, the little still sleepy. "Come on we have to go Kitten." Taehyung whispered softly as he picked Jimin up. "M'sleepy." Jimin mumbled as he rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I know but we're supposed to leave at 5:00 p.m on the plane." Taehyung said, grabbing their suitcase. Jimin had a little backpack with him as well, which was shaped like a ladybug. He had his sippy cup with apple juice, his favorite plushie and a few other snacks stored in it.

Taehyung placed Jimin in his car seat and buckled the boy in before getting in his seat. Taehyung smiled as he drove, seeing Jimin had fallen back asleep.

They made it to the airport and parked, Taehyung opening the door to the backseat. "Wake up baby." Taehyung kissed his cheek. Jimin hummed, Taehyung helping him up and holding his hand as he grabbed their suitcases.

They met Jin, Jungkook and. Namjoon in the check-in area. "Hi Jiminie!" Jungkook smiled and waved, Jimin sleepily waving back. "This little one is still sleepy." Taehyung chuckled, ruffling Jimin's hair.

They checked in their luggage which was taken to Taehyung's private jet, the five of them making their way there. They were just on time too. Jimin sat next to Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin sitting across from them while Namjoon sat on the other side of the aisle.

"Are your ears okay?" Taehyung asked because he knew Jimin's ears always hurt on airplanes. "Yeah." Jimin mumbled. Taehyung took the little's sippy out of his small backpack, handing it to him to take small sips to help with his ears popping.

(((((((((((
Hours later, they made it to America, going to Disney World in Orlando. Taehyung woke up Jimin, Jin waking up Jungkook who was pretty fussy because he was sleepy.

They got their luggage and got their rental cars before heading to their hotel. They were staying at one that was about three minutes away from the parks. It was pretty early and the parks didn't open until two hours from now.

They entered their suite which had two bedrooms so each couple had their own room. Taehyung laid Jimin down on their bed, smiling at him. "Are you excited?" He asked, Jimin nodding. "I'm just sleepy Dada." Jimin whispered, Taehyung kissing the tip of his nose. "Well, take a small nap and we'll be heading to the first park in a couple of hours when it opens up." Taehyung said, Jimin nodding.

Taehyung exited their room, refilling Jimin's sippy cup and putting it in the fridge. "How's Jimin doing?" Jin asked. "Oh, he's just sleepy, he resting now before we leave." Taehyung said. "That's nice, Jungkook is so jumpy and excited to go already." Jin chuckled.

"How are things with you guys?" Taehyung asked. "Fine, it's just..." Jin seemed saddened by something. "What?" Taehyung asked. "I feel like he doesn't like me as much as he used to. Like he's more attached to Namjoon." Jin said. "Of course I'm not mad at that, I mean, he used to be scared of Joonie but I wish he'd want to be around me more." Jin said.

"That's okay Jin, he'll come back around to you." Taehyung said. "I know." Jin nodded.

4 hours passed pretty quickly and Jimin was ready to go. He was well rested and energized. The first park they were going to was Hollywood Studios.

They found parking spaces and parked, Taehyung holding Jimin's hand as they brand walking to the entrance. Jungkook stood in between Namjoon and Jin, holding both of their hands. Nobody, surprisingly, gave them weird looks because they just look like a bunch of friends hanging out.

Also because Jimin knew they were someplace besides home, he wouldn't talk to Taehyung at a normal volume because he knew that people would think it'd be pretty weird if he were to be calling Taehyung 'Daddy' in public. So he quietly spoke to Taehyung. Same with Jungkook.

"Where do you want to go first Kitten?" Taehyung asked as they walked through entrance and into the park. "Kookie and I want to go to Toy Story land." Jimin smiled, Jungkook nodding. "Okay, we'll go there first." Taehyung said.

The day was pretty fun. They rode the slinky dog coaster them a few of the other rides in that area. Then they had lunch. Jimin and Jungkook had chicken nuggets, which were shaped like Mickey Mouse, and milkshakes.

After lunch, they rode the Tower of Terror which Jimin hated because of the sudden drops and it was dark. It scared him. Then they rode Rock-n-Rollercoaster, which the wait was nearly three hours for, as well before having dinner and heading back to their hotel for the night.

"You have fun today Kitten?" Taehyung asked as they walked into their room, Jimin eating a Mickey Mouse shaped ice cram bar. "Yeah. I did Dada." Jimin said happily. "I'm glad you did." Taehyung kissed his cheek.

"Did you have fun sweet pea?" Jin asked Jungkook as Namjoon helped the little in his pajamas. "Yeah! I'm ready for tomorrow." Jungkook jumped up and down excitedly. "That's great Kookie, come here." Jin said as he texted Taehyung something.

Jungkook walked over to Jin who kissed his forehead. Jungkook smiled softly, a small blush on his cheeks. "You're gonna sleep with Jiminie tonight, okay? Tae is gonna help you guys make a blanket fort in the living room." Jin said. "Okay." Jungkook smiled and left the room, closing the door.

Namjoon looked at Jin confused. "What?" Namjoon asked, Jin biting his lower lip. "Babe...." Namjoon tilted his head slightly. "Come on Joon, we haven't done this in so long. Tae has the boys distracted and they're all the way down the hall in the living room." Jin reminded.

Namjoon smirked. "Don't bite your lip like that." Namjoon teased as he climbed on top of Jin. "Why?" Jin asked, Namjoon gently stroking Jin's cheek. "You know why." Namjoon said deeply before connected their lips in a heated kiss.

Taehyung had laid the littles down under their blanket fort, the two drinking from their bottles, half sleep.

He didn't mind to much that Jin was making him look after Jungkook too because he understood him and Namjoon hadn't had too much intimacy with each other since they were to busy taking care of Jungkook. It was nice to have a small break.

Taehyung smiled to himself, stroking Jimin and Jungkook's hair gently. They were too precious to handle. Jungkook fell asleep quicker than Jimin, who was still partly awake. "Goodnight, Dada." Jimin whispered. "Sweet dreams, Kitten." Taehyung leaned down and kissed his forehead.