Disney Trip: Day 8

Today was the day the police were going to get Jimin out of the horrible situation he was in. Taehyung was just plain scared because he didn't know what that man had done to his precious little baby.

Jimin woke up, handcuffed to the bed again. The last thing he remembers was fighting the guy because he'd tried to escape. "Good morning princess, quite the fighter you are." The man smiled grimly, Jimin shuddering a little. "Let me go." Jimin said lowly, tying to get his hands out of the cuffs.

The man reached over with a key and unlocked them, the man pinning Jimin's wrist to the bed. "Don't try anything stupid on me or I will kill you this time." The man snarled, Jimin beginning to shake a little. "Stand up." The man said. Jimin did as told. The man smirked and held the gun  in his hand.

"Take off your shirt." He said. Jimin instantly broke I to tears. "N-No." Jimin shook his head. "Do it!" The man suddenly yelled, startling Jimin. Jimin shook his head as tears ran down his cheeks.

Taehyung had been following the police to this man's house for the past 15 minutes until they arrived at a nice looking house. "Wait out here sir, it could be dangerous inside." One of the officers said and Taehyung nodded, his hands a bit shaky.

The man grabbed Jimin and pushed him on the bed, trying to take off his shirt. "No! Stop!" Jimin cried, the two hearing loud banging from downstairs. "You fucking bitch!" The man growled and placed his gun on Jimin's head. "Now you're going to die."

The man placed his finger on the trigger, Jimin expecting to feel himself get shot any millisecond now but instead, the door opened and the police had shot the man in his shoulder, Jimin gasping as he pushed the man off of him.

Jimin began hyperventilating, tears rushing out of his eyes. He was okay. He was going to be okay now. The officer took Jimin out the house, Jimin running to Taehyung and hugging him as tight as possible while crying in his arms. "Oh my God, I'm so happy you're okay." Taehyung breathed out, Jimin crying softly.

"H-He was g-going to kill me!" Jimin sobbed, Taehyung holding him tightly. "You're okay now baby, you're safe now." Taehyung whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek.
.....

This chapter was trash cause I didn't know what to write lol