Our little one

Jimin couldn't even say he was shocked. He was way further than shocked. He watched as Jungkook mindlessly played with the stuffed animals Jin had placed down for him to play with, a pacifier in between his lips. "I can't believe this, no fucking way." Jimin breathed out. "We said the same thing." Namjoon said. Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair and chuckled in disbelief. "If he was joking, he would've stopped by now, so this is real." Jimin said.

He didn't want to believe it. The one who he'd loved, the one who disowned him and broke upwith him for being a little, was one himself. There had to be some twist behind this. Jimin took off his jacket and approached Jungkook, sitting next to him on the carpet. It was hard not to slip into his headspace but he managed. "Hi Jungkookie." He spoke softly. "Hi." He mumbled shyly.

"You look cute today." Jimin complimented. He knew for a fact when Jungkook was normal, he loved being praised for his looks. Jungkook giggled and hugged the pluhies close, looking in Jimin's eyes. Jimin could see deep how broken he was inside. "Thank you, his name is Oswald." Jungkook said holding up the blue octopus. Jimin smiled and ruffled his hair before standing up and facing the other three.

He sighed. "All we can do now is take care of him until he comes back to normal headspace. Then we could get some answers." Jimin said and they nodded. From there, they just treated Jungkook very kindly and tended to his needs like any caregiver should.

It was about 6:00 p.m when they all watched a movie, Jungkook falling asleep in Jin's lap and sucking on a paci Jimin had brought after the call. "Jin, Namjoon, can we talk. Like a serious talk." Jimin said and the two nodded, Jin laying Jungkook on the couch and putting a blanket over him. They sat in the kitchen, Jimin fiddling with his bracelet charms.

"We can't leave Jungkook alone like this." Jimin said and Jin nodded. "He's probably really scared and probably didn't want any of us to know in the first place." Jimin said. "Well, what do you think we should do?" Jin asked. "I want you and Namjoon to be his caregivers." Jimin said softly. "Gosh Jimin, I don't know if I can do that. I mean, I don't know if I even take care of you correctly." Jin said. "You take care of me perfectly fine and you can do the same with him because no one else will." Jimin said.

Jin looked at Namjoon who was thinking very hard. Namjoon seriously was considering it, knowing how upset Jin was when he found out he wasn't pregnant. He then remember a while ago when Jin said how taking care of littles was just as great as taking care of an actual child. "I think we could do it." Namjoon mumbled. "Really? You'd want to?" Jin gasped and Namjoon nodded. Jin hugged him and smiled a little because he knew Namjoon wasn't necessarily fond of kids but he had a secret soft spot for them.

"So you two would take care of Jungkook?" Jimin asked and they nodded. "Uhhhh, we have a problem..." Taehyung said walking in the kitchen.

They walked into the living room and switched on the lamp, Jungkook hugging his knees close to his chest as he cried softly, fear evident in his eyes. "This can't be happening. It c-can't." He whispered. "Jungkook?" Jimin said softly, the two meeting eyes. Jungkook closed his eyes, more tears falling, and shook his head.

Jimin sat next to him, rubbing his back gently as he cried. "What's going on Jungkook?" He asked, the other three just watching in awe of how Jimin was handling the whole situation. "No, stay away Jimin." Jungkook whispered as he tried to move away. "Hey, shhh, tell me everything. I'm not gonna dwell on the past. This is now Jungkook." Jimin whispered. He'd never seen Jungkook break down like this.

"I-I'm so sorry Jimin. I n-never m-meant to hurt you l-like that." Jungkook hiccup. "I know you didn't. Just, why did you say those things to me when we broke up? Why'd you do all that stuff after too?" Jimin asked. "Because, I was t-trying to h-hide the f-fact I was a l-little t-too. When you t-told me, I g-got scared and panicked because, we c-couldn't take care of e-each other if we're both littles. I-It never w-works out well. So I-I ended things with you." Jungkook cried. "Jungkook..." Jimin trailed off and hugged him.

Jungkook hugged back, feeling something just release inside him. A feeling of, happiness and that everything would be okay. "It's okay, I forgive you." Jimin mumbled, Jungkook wiping his tears. "I was so stupid to do that to you, I wish I could go back and say the right thing instead of saying what I said to you." Jungkook said. "It's okay, it's all over now." Jimin said.

"I don't have anyone to take care of me after I leave here." Jungkook said. "Yes you do." Jimin said, Jungkook frowning in confusion. "Jin and Namjoon said they'd gladly be your caregivers." Jimin said and Jungkook looked at them with hopeful eyes. "Really?" He asked and the two nodded. "Wow, I-I really don't know how to thank you guys, seriously." Jungkook whispered.

"You don't have to, we just want to help you get better." Jin said and Namjoon nodded.

Jimin and Taehyung left after about an hour of little talk regarding Jungkook. The ride home was peacefully quiet, Taehyung interlacing their fingers together. They arrived home, Jimin yawning adorably as Taehyung wrapped his arms around him. "That was so sweet what you did Jimin. I'm so proud of you." Taehyung said pecking his lips. Jimin hummed lightly as they wet upstairs to go to bed.

Though everything seemed resolved, there were still gonna be problems in the future but right now, all they could do was enjoy the calmness.

....