Bonus chapter 2

It was the evening of Christmas Eve, Taehyung happily helping Jimin decorate cookies and soon a gingerbread house he'd brought for them to make.

"Here, put the icing on like this, baby." Taehyung reach his hands around Jimin's waist to manually guide his hands to put the icing on the cookies.

"This is hard, Dada, why can't you do it?" Jimin whined. "You said you wanted to, remember?" Taehyung chuckled. "Do you wanna just put the sprinkles on instead then?" He asked.

"Can I?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded. He let the little head back to the living room to watch the Christmas specials playing in the tv while he finished putting the icing on the cookies and put together the gingerbread house to be decorated.

Jimin's favorite holiday was Christmas, of course because he was a little and it was the most beneficial holiday for him.

Taehyung called him back into the kitchen after about thirty minutes, pouring a variety of different sprinkles into small bowls. "Daddy are you gonna help too?" Jimin asked quietly.

"Yes, I'll be right here." Taehyung nodded as he began helping the little decorate the cookies. Jimin hummed quietly as he went about picking which sprinkles to put on what cookie, Taehyung simply watching him in adoration.

"When we're done, can I have cuddles?" Jimin pouted. "Of course you can, Kitten. You'll probably be ready to go to sleep by then too." He said, Jimin nodding in agreement.

After decorating some cookies, Taehyung allowed Jimin to have one because he didn't want him up all night on a sugar rush.

He ate a couple a bites as he helped Taehyung decorate the gingerbread house, the older noticing Jimin was already starting to appear sleepy.

"Wanna go finish watching the Christmas special on tv?" Taehyung asked softly, Jimin nodding as he grabbed Taehyung's hand and guided him back to the living room.

Taehyung sat on the couch, Jimin sitting sideways on his lap and laying his head against Taehyung's chest. The little pointed to the coffee table where his pacifier was located, humming quietly to get Taehyung's attention.

"You want your paci?" Taehyung spoke softly and Jimin nodded. He reached for the table and grabbed it, placing it in between Jimin's lips.

Jimin barely made it through the rest of the Christmas special, nearly drifted to sleep until Taehyung shook him slightly. "You ready to go to bed now, baby?" He asked and Jimin nodded, yawning quietly.

Taehyung placed Jimin on the couch and stood up, stretching a bit before Jimin reached his arms for Taehyung. "Uppys?" He murmured, Taehyung chuckling softly as he reached down and picked Jimin up.

"You wanna go straight to bed or have your bottle first?" Taehyung whispered.  "Bottle." Jimin whispered back, Taehyung strolling into the kitchen. He sat Jimin on top of the counter before reaching in the cabinet to retrieve a bottle.

"You want hot chocolate?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. He made it fairly quick, pouring it into Jimin's bottle before picking him back up.

He replaced Jimin's pacifier with the bottle, the little resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "You have fun today, Kitten?" He whispered softly as he slowly walked around the kitchen.

"Mmhm." Jimin hummed. "Are you excited to see what Santa brought you tomorrow?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." Jimin breathed out.

Taehyung switched the light out before carrying Jimin upstairs to their bedroom, carefully laying him on the bed before climbing under the comforter beside him.