Cuties

After Taehyung and Jimin had put the charms on, Jimin cuddled close against Taehyung, resisting to fall into little space because he felt bad for not getting to talk to Taehying regularly. "Taehyungie?" Jimin asked. "Yes, love?" Taehyung whispered, stroking Jimin's cheek softly. "Do you have any nicknames you call me when I'm little?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded with a hum. "What?" Jimin asked curiously. "Kitten." Taehyung said, Jimin's heart feeling warm. And back to his headspace he went.

"Are you feeling little now because I said that?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded shyly. "Awww Kitten, come here." Taehyung chuckled and pulled Jimin on his lap, the little facing him. Jimin pouted slightly because he didn't have his pacifier. "What's wrong baby?" Taehyung asked, his hands placed gently on Jimin's waist to keep the boy from falling off his lap. "Paci." Jimin squeaked, Taehyung awing as he reaches into his pocket, pulling out a pink pacifier. He pressed it in between Jimin's lips, the little squirming on his lap.

Jimin sat back next to Taehyung for a while as they watched cartoons before Taehyung took him upstairs to put his pajamas on. He helped the boy into a fluffy white onesie and carried him downstairs back to the living room. He felt bad because he knew Jimin would be fussy and clingy tomorrow due to lack of sleep since it was late already. He'd survive, hopefully.

Taehyung sat on the couch, Jimin straddling his lap to face Taehyung. "M'sleepy." Jimin mumbled through his pacifier. "But also not sleepy?" His eyebrows furrowed as Taehyung chuckled at him. "I know what you mean, sweetie." Taehyung said, kissing his forehead gently. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, Jimin leaning his head against Taehyung's chest. "You need help getting to sleep?" Taehyung asked and Jimin mumbled something through his pacifier that he didn't understand.

He picked him up and carried him out the living room and down the dim hallways of the mansion, whispering sweet things to him. Taehyung just loved him so much and it would hurt to know if Jimin wasn't feeling okay or down for some reason because of how much he'd been in little space.

Taehyung carried him to the front living room where there was a large window to look out of, the stars and the moon shining bright. "I see the moon Dada." Jimin whispered sleepily. "Mmhm, and the stars." Taehyung added, Jimin pointing his small finger at the window.

"I love you baby and if you're feeling sad, please tell Daddy m'kay?" Taehyung whispered softly, Jimin nodding slowly. He stood with the little in his arms for a while, telling him how much he loved him and a short story before seeing he'd finally fallen asleep. Taehyung smiled and took him upstairs to go to bed.

^^^^^^

"Jin seriously, I don't know what's wrong with him?" Namjoon panicked because Jungkook wouldn't stop crying. Jin had went out shopping on his own for some "me-time" to get some peace but that's not exactly what he was getting. "He slept fine last night and he doesn't have a fever or anything." Namjoon said, placing the back of his hand on Jungkook's head to be sure. "Has he eaten lunch?" Jin asked calmly. "Yes." Namjoon said. "Taken his nap?" Jin asked. "It's not time for his nap yet." Namjoon corrected. "Joon, he probably just wants something or for you to hold him." Jin said as he placed his clothes on the checkout counter at the store he was at.

"Babe-" "Gotta go Joon, I'll be home in a bit." Jin said and hung up. Namjoon sighed as he looked down at the crying boy on their bed, his cheeks red along with his eyes and the tip of his nose. "You gotta tell me what's wrong little one or I can't help you." Namjoon said as he stroked Jungkook's forehead. Namjoon decided to call Taehyung because he probably knew what was wrong. "Hey what's up?" Taehyung said. "Um, Jungkook has been crying nonstop for the past thirty minutes and I don't know why?" Namjoon said.

"He's usually two when little, right?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah." Namjoon hummed. "Is he responding to you when you ask him things?" Taehyung asked. "No." Namjoon said. "He's probably regressed further back than two then. He's feeling more little." Taehyung said. "Jimin does it a lot." Taehyung said. "Okay, thank you." Namjoon sighed with relief. "Just hold him for a while or cuddle him and make sure he has his pacifier or a bottle. He should be fine after a few minutes." Taehyung said. "Okay, thanks." Namjoon said and hung up.

Namjoon gave Jungkook his pacifier which helped quiet his cries but the amount of tears didn't change. "Aw, come here baby." Namjoon said softly, laying next to Jungkook and hugging him close. "Shhhhhh, you're okay, you'll be alright." He whispered softly, rubbing small patterns on Jungkook's back.

Jin walked in a few minutes later, awing at the sight. "You figure it out?" Jin asked quietly because he didn't want to rile Jungkook back up again. "Taehyung said he probably regressed back further than two which I believe was the problem." Namjoon whispered. "Awwwww~" Jin squeaked. "I'm proud of you and glad you got used to him being a little." Jin smiled as he pecked Namjoon's lips.

Namjoon was gonna get up to let Jungkook, who'd fallen asleep, get some time to himself but the little was gripping tightly at Namjoon's shirt, not wanting to let go. "Oh, he won't let me go." Namjoon  said surprised. "That's so cute." Jin said as he set his bags down. "Might as well join you two." Jin shrugged as he climbed in bed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook as well. "Sorry for cutting your day out short." Namjoon said. "No, it's okay." Jin smiled. He was willing to give up me-time to make sure their little one was okay.

...