Feeling Better

Taehyung decided he'd stay home from work and take care of Jimin today. He knew Jimin wasn't completely better and he didn't want to bother Hoseok and Yoongi again so he chose to just stay home.

Taehyung stroked Jimin's warm cheek gently, the little lightly sucking on his paci. He was just so cute Taehyung didn't know what to do. Jimin opened his eyes and blinked a few times, rubbing them with his tiny fist. "Hey baby, you feeling okay?" He asked and Jimin nodded. "M'sleepy." He whispered through his pacifier. "You just woke up silly." Taehyung chuckled. "What do you want for breakfast? Yogurt? Nutella toast?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded lit up at Nutella toast.

As Taehyung walked Jimin downstairs, the little stopped him. "What?" taehyung asked. "We have the same hoodie on." Jimin mumbled. The two both had on grey hoodies, Jimin's a lot larger on him of course. Taehyung sat Jimin at the table as he made the toast for him and a bottle of milk.

Taehyung wasn't too hungry so he just had a cup of coffee and sat at the table with Jimin, the little eating his toast.

After a Jimin finished, a took a few sips of his milk before making grabby hands for Taehyung. He smiled and picked Jimin up, his arms and legs wrapped around him. Taehyung put his hood on his head, Jimin pulling at the drawstrings and making Taehyung's face disappear. Jimin giggled adorably at that.

He rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder as he drank his bottle of milk, Taehyung humming a song lightly. "I love you Kitten, m'kay? Daddy loves you." Taehyung spoke gently. "I love you too, Daddy." Jimin said
...

Later that day, Jungkook woke up from his nap crying which startled Namjoon and Jin. "Awwww what happened Kookie?" Jin asked, Namjoon gently stroking his hair. "I h-had a bad d-dream!" He cried. "What happened?" Jin asked. "There was a monster a-and he had s-sharp teeth a-and he ate y-you and Daddy." Jungkook cried. "It was just a dream baby, we're still here." Namjoon mumbled, Jin nodding. They both wrapped their arms around him, helping him calm down quicker.

"You're okay Kookie, we're here." Jin whispered in his ear, Jungkook feeling warm and safe in their arms.

....