Work

It was the next week and Jimin had to go to work. He loved teaching ohers to dance but it was stressing. It was more to teaching dance than you thought. You have to make sure everyone can do the dance moves prepared, that they can move in sync amd perform it on stage without mistakes.

Jimin grabbed his duffel bag with his things and headed for the door with Taehyung. Jimin put on his snapback cap and kissed Taehyung. "Have a nice first day back, m'kay?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded. He hopped in his car and drove to the dance studio while Taehyung's  drove to the office.

Jimin was nervous to see his fellow dance crew, who apprently missed him a lot. He'd gotten calls and text from the people who he taught saying they missed him and asking when is he coming back. He couldn't be too strssed because Hoseok taught dance with him so he had a little ease.

Once he got there, he checked in and the security lady welcomed Jimin back. "Haven't seen you in a bit! How've you been?" She asked. "Good, I'm seeing someone again and I'm happy with him." He said and she clapped her hands. "Glad to hear." She said. "Have a nice day." She said and Jimin thanked her.

He walked into the locker room and got dressed in a tshirt and sweatpants. He walked into the studio and his students all ran up to him and hugged him, making him smile. His students ranged from highschool to college students so he was close in age with all of them. He taught about 12 students but it's a hard job.

"We missed you!" One girl said and he chuckled. "Well I'm better now let's stretch and get to dancing." He said with a clap and everyone spread out and began their stretches.

He taught them half of the new song which he did the tutorial twice. Then they went over with Jimin and without him. He also did one-on-one help with everyone so they wouldn't forget any moves or if they were having trouble.

After about 6 hours of dancing, of course resting in between them, they all sat in a circle breathing hard and drinking their water. "You all did good today. I'm proud of you guys." Jimin said smiling and they thanked him. 

"So Jimin..." One of the girls said and he rasied a brow. "We've heard the dating rumors about you." She asked, her and a few other guys and girls giggling. "What rumors?" Jimin asked. "That you're dating the Kim Taehyung." She said and Jimin chuckled.

"Ah yes, the rumors are true. We've been togehter for five months." Jimin said and they all congratulated Jimin. He was really close to his students since he's taught the same one's for years and feels he can tell them anything. They also know about him being a little. "Is he your caregiver too?" A guy asked and Jimin nodded and they awed.

"What's he like?" A girl asked and Jimin sighed. "He's really kind and caring." Jimin said. "That's so sweet." One if his students said. "I wish you guys could meet him." Jimin pouted.

"Oh but they can." Jimin heard a voice from the doorway. They all turned and every girl in the room started squealing seeing that 'oh so handsome' Kim Taehyung. Jimin blushed and smiled as he got up and ran over to Taehyung hugging him

"He's so hot in person!" One girl franticlly said as tears poured out her eyes. "Oh I've got fans?" Taehyung asked and chuckled and Jimin giggled. "What are you doing here?" Jimin asked. "They didn't need me at work and everything was going smoothly so I left early." He said.

Jimin introduced his students to Taehyung and they all sat in a circle talking and getting to know each other. "I swear I'm not weird but you are really hot!" That one girl said and they bursted into laughter. "I get that a lot." Taehyung said as they laughed.

After a bit, everyone said their goodbyes and left home. Once Jimin got home, he parked in the driveway and walked into the house with Taehyung. "Was your day good?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded with a hum. They hung up their coats and took off their shoes.

Jimin quickly regressed into littlespace and Taehyung picked him up. "Dada m'hungry." Jimin said and Taehyung took him in the kitchen to get a snack. He put some Goldfish crackers in a small bowl and two Chips Ahoy cookies on the side with a sippy cup of apple juice. He placed it in front of Jimin and he smiled.

"Thanks Dada." He said and ate his snack quietly. "Anything for you." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's cheek.